Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) (32306 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Penguin2: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Matthew Okpebholo, a 73 year old Edo man has donated a gigantic building of many floors to the Peter Obi campaign saying there’s little he can achieve at 73 but he’s happy to lend a hand to what Nigerian youths are trying to do in 2023.

I just donated this office block to Labour Party as my contribution. Am not in politics I have never been in politics I can’t be in politics at 73, but I love what am doing. God is involved. Youths said am 33 in mind set. I agreed with them. Lol

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02GEhvYdwxvXNVzDS5BLRqnPqkZjaT4jhN1YxrYYoPL6crJmDLkpYw3PhCKuEYycVwl&id=1070540371

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wow God bless you sir for supporting the movement.

580 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Ofodirinwa: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wow, I had lost a lot of hope in Nigeria but this Obidient movement is showing me something else

520 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by pedrilo: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hmmmm that is MD CEO of RayRoyal Construction company
Hmmmm obi on the move
No take dis man play oh
Money plenty

425 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by PresidObi: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
May God bless you Sir, may you live long enough to witness the correction of the generational maladministration of Nigeria. May your children grow to be proud of this your humble support. Amen.

We are forming an organic followership, not paid supporters.

I see mentions about where to get this Labour party designed wristbands, I will call my friends who sponsored this in Owerri, Imo state. I know that many people also produce these in many other states.

319 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Massiveglory: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Edo people are 300% obident. Dem carry obi with their whole heart

349 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Goddey18(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Impressive, God bless this man. To hell with useless structure.

214 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by ImDStar: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
God bless you sir.

Have you ever seeing any Nigerian politician that's naturally loved to the extent people use their own money and resources to campaign for?

Peter Obi is naturally loved, we're not paid to do this.
I personally print on nylons, clothes and other things to share for people for this movement. And it's from my personal purse and I am glad doing that!!!

The same Evil people that brought disaster Buhari in are still the same people supporting Tinubu.

294 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by TimFisher2: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin grin

Pure love for the restoration of Nigeria

When you want to see Nigeria working...you will go extreme because you are seeing the vision and ideals

This is what nobody will do for a Dead meat party called Batians

Peter Obi Datti Baba - Ahmed...please with due respect sirs, carry us dey go to our promised land..the (New Nigeria) of our dreams

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by MMWandali: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
It's large and beautiful
Very commendable

Please someone help me compare it to Wadata plaza and apc Buhari House all in Abuja
Want to check something

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Smithkafors(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
This election is between PDP and Labour party. Thanks.

I want a better country for my kids. They shall see 247 electricity.

If you are a business man and not supporting PO..... Then u need help

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by lonecatt(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Commendable
his labour shall not be in vain

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by SmellyNyash: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
I love this . u better be obedient oh

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Woaooow!!

My mouth is full of praises...

Dear God, crown this man with good health, prosperity and a longer life, that he may live long to see the Nigeria of his dream.

ObiDatti 2023 inshallah

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Baba wey get sense pass some idiots here that will soon come and call him IPOB

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by IamWonderful: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hope he donate Edo state votes to him also

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:29am On Jul 13, 2022
This is what real politics is all about! Common man working for the well-being of his nation.
The common man having faith on his leaders to the extent of making life sacrifices to make the nation progress.

Is there example of Nigerians ever answering that clarion call till this moment? Every Nigerian that honestly wants this nation to develop and progress are lining up for Peter Obi!

May fortune favour him, favour us, and Nigeria.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Bugie16: 12:39am On Jul 13, 2022
SmellyNyash:
I love this . u better be obedient oh
This is so scary.Jeeezz shocked

16 Likes

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Bugie16: 12:40am On Jul 13, 2022
If an old man of 73 can still be donating for the betterment of his future, then some youth in their 20's and 30's will be collecting stipends to destroy their future. cry

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by LogicBomb8: 1:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Nice 1

5 Likes

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Mysticwebb: 2:08am On Jul 13, 2022
This is huge, really huge.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by techWriter3: 2:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Edo folks not 300% politicians dent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by onumadu: 2:16am On Jul 13, 2022
The man is 33 years indeed because he has a youthful heart.
Some guy from iragbiji who is ten years older than him is scheming to turn Nigeria's CBN into his private bullion van. undecided
It is all in the heart.
Thank you sir!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by shox(m): 2:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Bugie16:
If an old man of 73 can still be donating for the betterment of his future, then some youth in their 20's and 30's will be collecting stipends to destroy their future. cry
irony of life sad sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Praxis758: 2:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Reality on ground while some deluded folks are still deceiving themselves that the obedient movement only exist on social media by youths who don't vote.

It'll shock them. 2023 will be a year of reversal of the old retrogressive order.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by PlayerMeji: 2:51am On Jul 13, 2022
ok
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by otipoju(m): 2:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu made a mistake he will greatly regret.

The whole of South South, South East, Middle belt, three quaters of the South West, and twenty five b percent of core Northern votes belong to the Labour party.

The good thing about the labour's party is that it is the preferred choice of the really powerful men in this country. All the ex-military presidents and most retired generals are backing Peter Obi. Ahmed Datti is the man they put down to assist Obi in his quest to rescue Nigeria and remove the shame of the Nigerian military due to insecurity. Soldiers dying like flies and Bubu just don't care.

They would do all they can to ensure that a Tinubu and an Atiku never become president...they know them way better than many of us.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by MisterGrace: 3:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Afamsi: 3:33am On Jul 13, 2022
When the anointing is there everything falls into place

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Oshodipikin: 4:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Oshodipikin: 4:13am On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:
May God bless you Sir, may you live long enough to witness the correction of the generational maladministration of Nigeria. May your children grow to be proud of this your humble support. Amen.

We are forming an organic followership, not paid supporters.

Where can we buy this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 5:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Sir,you will never regret that you did this.
God bless you more.

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye / Emmanuel Asuquo Shot Dead In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.