Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence (1173 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most / Tips That Will Surely Boost You Confident Around Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by Kingsince95(m): 2:10am On Jul 13, 2022
You will gain a lot of advantages like increase in energy levels and motivation by including the following routine into your morning routine.

Your energy for getting up and staying energized throughout the day will come from the first 30 minutes of the program.

1- Exposure To Morning Sun Light
In order to get more natural light into your room, you should open your blinds and drapes as soon as you wake up.
Your body is designed to awaken to light from the outside. You might need to get out of bed and turn on the lights if it's winter and dark outside where you live in the mornings.

2 - Washing your face Washing the face in the morning helps our brain recognize that the day has officially started.
Use hot water and a facial cleanser to wash your face. Add a last splash of cold water to complete.

3 - Drink water
Make sure to drink at least one glass of water after washing your face. It helps prevent dehydration. Brush your teeth with a good toothpaste.

4 - Physical activities
Get your brain working efficiently if you want to remain inspired throughout the day.
You need to get your heart pounding to accomplish this.
Do the following when you wake up in the morning;
- 50 push ups
- 30 squats
- 20 abdominals

5 - Music
Listening to music that motivates you can help improve your self confidence and help you stay energized throughout the day.

6 - Connect with your passion
Make the decision to do something energizing so that you are ready for your hour of self-improvement each morning.
You can use the energizing movement to start your hour-long activity.
Include an activity that will spur action after the energizing part of your new daily morning ritual has ended, such as spending some time in meditation on your life goals, reading a blog about your interest, or maintaining a journal of your progress.

TAKE CHARGE!
STAY POSITIVE!

kingsince95 �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by Mokason288(m): 5:23am On Jul 13, 2022
Beautiful,

Early morning prayers

Boost confidence more
Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by illicit(m): 5:43am On Jul 13, 2022
Smoke hemp around 5am

1 Like

Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by beeblack: 6:21am On Jul 13, 2022
Nice 1, Number 4 is okay for me.

This ur Number 1 cannot work here in Jos because if you open ur window in the morning, that means you are inviting cold

1 Like

Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by MVLOX(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Nice one....

1 Like

Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by Lalami3232(m): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Oga,all these things wey you talk so no dey work for 9ja, I no know about abroad sha. How drinking of water go boost my confidence? Abi how washing of my face go take boost my confidence? Na wa oooooo!!! You no even talk of getting a huge bank alert sef, you dey talk of drinking water or washing face. So if I dey owe debt or I get police case, if I drink water I go get confidence for the case abi? Make una no dey let me login for this app just to correct una ooooo.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you sell your vote because of #2000, make you know say you go suffer for 8yrs oooo"

Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by beautyhd: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Don’t forget to thank God for seeing another day.

3 Likes

Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by Kingsince95(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Mokason288:
Beautiful

Thank you...
Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by Kingsince95(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2022
beautyhd:
Don’t forget to thank God for seeing another day.

Yes... GOD over everything.
Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by Kingsince95(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Lalami3232:
Oga,all these things wey you talk so no dey work for 9ja, I no know about abroad sha. How drinking of water go boost my confidence? Abi how washing of my face go take boost my confidence? Na wa oooooo!!! You no even talk of getting a huge bank alert sef, you dey talk of drinking water or washing face. So if I dey owe debt or I get police case, if I drink water I go get confidence for the case abi? Make una no dey let me login for this app just to correct una ooooo.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you sell your vote because of #2000, make you know say you go suffer for 8yrs oooo"

Lol bro... You funny die!

What you typed is true, but remember you need to stay motivated to even achieve your financial goals.
Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by Kingsince95(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
beeblack:
Nice 1, Number 4 is okay for me.

This ur Number 1 cannot work here in Jos because if you open ur window in the morning, that means you are inviting cold

Lol Jos must be really cold.
Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by Kingsince95(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2022
illicit:
Smoke hemp around 5am

grin grin grin Choose your poison wisely.
Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by illicit(m): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Kingsince95:

grin grin grin Choose your poison wisely.

Too much of everything is bad tho
Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by GoodzGustavo: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
I like the exercises.
Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by Kingsince95(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
GoodzGustavo:
I like the exercises.

Try it out... You'll notice positive changes both physically, emotionally and psychologically.
Re: Morning Habits That Can Boost You Self - Confidence by Kingsince95(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mokason288:
Beautiful,

Early morning prayers

Boost confidence more

Alright.

(1) (Reply)

How I Naturally Cured My Weak Erection And Premature Ejaculation. / When Will Nairaland Have A Block Button? / My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.