Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) (62174 Views)

Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
The Eagle has landed

Modified

Some Nairalanders below reason from their Anu.s. He just arrived at the venue, not like he's addressing supporters today. Only a handful of people knew he'll be in Osun today. Moreover, nobody is paid to be there to welcome him. Na just people wen dey around. Obi is in Osun, the home of Tinubu and has raw organic support but Tinubu never visited SE or SS to lobby for delegates during APC presidential primaries. I repeat that Tinubu can never defeat Obi without Shettima. Obi na one-man riot.
It is now Tinubu cannot defeat Obi without Shettima abi? Las las u go dey alright!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Slmgirldippussy: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Na so we dey shout even scream that time say Buhari no be am....una no listen ..I remember say Buhari say baba
Una don see am now
Say baba people
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Saint99: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
The people's president
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by gatasale: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zAMRnRDnLE

#osun #peterobi #labourparty

(Watch) Moment Peter Obi Arrives Labour Party Grand Finale Rally in Osun Today
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
melinga:
Our mission is federal
Lol...i no fit laugh!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by DeleTaller: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Minime10:
Peter Obi is not the man on the ballot in Osun State. The people on ground should be supporters of Lasun, who are going to vote in the election. If Lasun is not popular among his people, you can't blame such on Obi. Except you were expected Obi to import his supporters all over Nigeria to Osun State just to prove a point to you. Besides, Labour Party do not & is not interested or in the business of renting crowd for political rallies.
We no dey give SHISHI

singular figures like 1 and 0 made up millions. If Obi's presence in Osun will not help Lasun to win.... so tell me how would Lasun's absence after loosing the election would mobilise for Obi?

This is the exact structure we are telling you people. Ghost don't vote but people do. People don't vote online but polling unit as Nigeria is concerned. This is the same attitude and atmosphere you are gonna see everywhere Obi goes... so tell me how does he want to win? After Osun election and Obi's party fails to come second... then he should realise that you people online have been deceiving him .

soon ASUU will call off strike and half of the Obi's Supporters would return to school and their PVC would not be accepted wherever they travel to school. And once school call off. . nah test and exams dey follow.. so which of the students want to travel back home to vote Obi? Dem go use strategy kill Labour Party.

Well, Hmmmm...

They are about to be exposed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
my fellow Yoruba people please be wise ,tinubu has paid necessary influencers money to convince street urchins like you to vote for him , when the time comes he leave you in dirt ,while plundering our resources ,vote Peter obi ,vote for better Nigeria

Why should I vote for peter obi? What has he done to deserve my vote? Mention one southwest or north states, that peter obi will win........someone that can never will in Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Kwara, Oyo and Rivers .....

I only know Tinubu, and he got my vote....

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rebelutionary:

It is now Tinubu cannot defeat Obi without Shettima abi? Las las u go dey alright!
if he could, he would have chosen a christian as VP. Without Ahmed Datti, Obi Will still get votes from Northern Christians but without Shettima, Tinubu can't even win SW confidently
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Let tinubu turn up in anambra for campaign and let's see the turn out.
I dislike the drug lord but if he turn up in anambra he would get 3times the numbers you see so

You know why?

Structure dey, ngige still get some few thousand supporters with some apc politician they can full stadium at least of 10k

You don't sit online and be expecting magic, ok where are the obidents now for osun, is it not proper they turn out enmass to meet this man they support organically

Do they not know this rally are parameters for support, if they can't come out now is it under the sun in election they would now come out

Na atiku get 2023
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by SledgeHammerer: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Even my secondary school assembly get people pass this one

Yeye dey smell

Hahahahahahahaha....u nor nice at all

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by pacesetting: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Have you watched long distance race before? Those ones that started with pace will think they are ahead and staring at the finish line. But, Gbam, they will see themselves being outrun from behind.

That's what Labour Party will do to these major parties in 2023. I love the fact that he came to support an LP governorship candidate. It's even more exciting that APC is mocking the turnout. That way, they will go and relax believing that the victory is certain.

I'm in one of the PO and LP campaign groups, and we are preparing an unprecedented rural campaign.

Do you know that billions have already been raised for the campaign, with much more than that coming? APC and PDP will be shocked at what will hit them next year.

DeleTaller:
Hmmmm... after Obi's party failed in Ekiti because he didn't go there to campaign...thats according to his fans-milk... Now he is in Osun for a mega rally. if after the election on Saturday and Obi's party fails to come at least second position.. then he should realise that he has been deceived so much on the Internet... local government and state elections are the pile up of general election in reality. and in the entire state here in the west Osun has the highest numbers of PVC. So if all those shouting Obidient online can not do anything in Osun .. ..I don't see how they will do something in Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by josephevergreen(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
A journey of a thousand miles start with a step..as you have taken this steps sir, may God take you to the top as we all pray...Amen..
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rebelutionary:

Reality don dey dawn on them small small, so them done dey shift goal post grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by OmoManU: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
kayfra:
Internet structure
grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Even my secondary school assembly get people pass this one

Yeye dey smell

Dem just dey labour in vain.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good give a showing no matter how small or impromptu to show ur presence in the state.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sirheny007:
Truth be told, Peter Obi and Labour Party must work assiduously to exert their presence at all the state levels to convince the electorates.

Let us be realistic.

Lolzzzzz �

What pain me is all those shouting obi will be bought by tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
The Eagle has landed

Modified

Some Nairalanders below reason from their Anu.s. He just arrived at the venue, not like he's addressing supporters today. Only a handful of people knew he'll be in Osun today. Moreover, nobody is paid to be there to welcome him. Na just people wen dey around. Obi is in Osun, the home of Tinubu and has raw organic support but Tinubu never visited SE or SS to lobby for delegates during APC presidential primaries. I repeat that Tinubu can never defeat Obi without Shettima. Obi na one-man riot.
God bless you immensely for enlightening the agbado eaters
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Mandate2023: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
budaatum:

Do you not think the quality of reason would be indicated with the ability to use and read the alphabet?

Below is what was written.

Not in dirt does not mean take anyone to Aso Rock. Many of us do not intend to abandon our own fatherlands or land we bought that we farm or have built with the sweat of our brows to now follow Peter Obi to Aso Rock.

We are Labour. And we want to exercise the labour that we are to make where we are a better more secure and desirable place to live and earn our daily bread for ourselves instead of being lazy fuqs who beg the heavens for manna.
I'll advice u to be wise and face reality.....tinubu is d best bet for south

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
It is well .u eople can mock obi and labouq party for all i care but i knw that peter obi is nt desperate to be president of nigeria. he is only presenting himself with all humility to serve. to change the narative, in the intrest of the common man.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
josephevergreen:
A journey of a thousand miles start with a step..as you have taken this steps sir, may God take you to the top as we all pray...Amen..
If he had foresight he should have stayed in pdp as the vp to Atiku, Atiku is old, when he pegs, Obi would have ascended the throne, but he lacks foresight, Northerners will support Tinubu because they know that he is old, & when he pegs, Shettima their brother will take over.

Game closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by hush15: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
ryloy:
Attendance

Whatever the attendance, that he came and showed solidarity is what matters. Obidients, it is time to rise and stand though I wish LP and PDP combine efforts to oust these monsters at power in osun.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by SledgeHammerer: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Minime10:
Peter Obi is not the man on the ballot in Osun State. The people on ground should be supporters of Lasun, who are going to vote in the election. If Lasun is not popular among his people, you can't blame such on Obi. Except you were expected Obi to import his supporters all over Nigeria to Osun State just to prove a point to you. Besides, Labour Party do not & is not interested or in the business of renting crowd for political rallies.
We no dey give SHISHI

Maybe Tinubu is on the ballot for Osun guber election. Una too like self deceit sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by victorsola: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
DeleTaller:

singular figures like 1 and 0 made up millions. If Obi's presence in Osun will not help Lasun to win.... so tell me how would Lasun's absence after loosing the election mobilise for Obi?

This is the exact structure we are telling you people. Ghost don't vote but people do. People don't vote online but polling unit as Nigeria is concerned. This is the same attitude and atmosphere you are gonna see everywhere Obi goes... so tell me how does he want to win? After Osun election and Obi's party fails to come second... then he should realise that you people online have been deceiving him .

soon ASUU will call off strike and half of the Obi's Supporters would return to school and their PVC would not be accepted wherever they travel to school. And once school call off. . nah test and exams dey follow.. so which of the students want to travel back home to vote Obi? Dem go use strategy kill Labour Party.

Well, Hmmmm...

God bless you , na ASUU cus all this . The moment ASUU resumes everywhere go quite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Collinsaik:
It is well .u eople can mock obi and labouq party for all i care but i knw that peter obi is nt desperate to be president of nigeria. he is only presenting himself with all humility to serve. to change the narative, in the intrest of the common man.
You can’t change Animals, Peter Obi can’t change Nigerians, he is wasting his time, Labor party and their poor hungry members will empty the Treasury if given the opportunity, Peter Obi will die of High blood pressure in office.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by javaguru: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
it's quite scanty but no worry, e go choke on the last day

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Your tears haven't started. Yorubas have a surprise for you
Your upcoming surprise will end up my laughter... I see Joy overloading coming
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Minime10:
Peter Obi is not the man on the ballot in Osun State. The people on ground should be supporters of Lasun, who are going to vote in the election. If Lasun is not popular among his people, you can't blame such on Obi. Except you were expecting Obi to import his supporters all over Nigeria to Osun State just to prove a point to you. Besides, Labour Party do not & is not interested or in the business of renting crowd for political rallies.
We no dey give SHISHI

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by DeleTaller: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
pacesetting:
Have you watched long distance race before? Those ones that started with pace will think they are ahead and staring at the finish line. But, Gbam, they will see themselves being outrun from behind.

That's what Labour Party will do to these major parties in 2023. I love the fact that he came to support an LP governorship candidate. It's even more exciting that APC is mocking the turnout. That way, they will go and relax believing that the victory is certain.

I'm in one of the PO and LP campaign groups, and we are preparing an unprecedented rural campaign.

Do you know that billions have already been raised for the campaign, with much more than that coming? APC and PDP will be shocked at what will hit them next year.

I have just 1 question for you.

what is your plan for the gofundme you guys are relying on? I thought you all said Obi no dey give shishi. . So you wan buy votes? you wan bribe Inec abi u self go collect money for being in the polling unit? abi u self wan share rice and garri...?

Obi's party is about to be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by my3name(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Realist12:
Ready to start seeing the reality . And seeing social media and real life are 2 different places. The elites sees beyond propaganda and social media noises they have the stats . Wonder why they don't stress themselves looking for validation on social media and
Tinubu knows how to control his narratives unlike Obi chasing social media clout . Let the campaign kick off Obi will be no where to be found when we are talking of achievements and giant strides no be noise .
I just pray this tinubu una want no mess us up further
It's well
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by budaatum: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

I'll advice u to be wise and face reality.....tinubu is d best bet for south

Tinubu is the best bet for your south. And while one must honour one's father's, a much younger, nearer my own generation, Peter Obi is best for my own Nigeria and for me and for the future of my children.

I already see how Obi has Peterised us into Obidience to labour for our own futures instead of hailing heros past and greater things shall we do when Aso Rock is ours.

Your advice is rejected, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives APC NEC Meeting Convened By Victor Giadom / Abacha Loot: Mahmoud Abacha Reacts / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.