Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) (62173 Views)

Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by budaatum: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
pacesetting:
The GoFundme you heard was raised by a supporter who is not even part of the campaign organization. The person didn't know that something is already on ground.

For your other concerns, I hope you know flyers, billboards, and jingles on local and national stations cost money? Do these expences look like vote buying to you?

I went looking for Labour Party website to see how to give them money but could not find them which just shows how much labouring needs to be done to realise a bright Nigerian future, and just thinking about all the jobs that will be created alone makes my Obidient mouth water.

If anyone knows where Labour Party accept PayPal please let me know while I patiently wait to invest my money and the sweat of my brow where my Obidient self is.

Beware of fraudulent sites though!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by emperor863(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Let tinubu turn up in anambra for campaign and let's see the turn out.

The reality is that Tinubu does not need Anambra state votes to win in 2023. You ought to know this but common sense is not common.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by zionstaar75: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Peter Obi has arrived Osun state and is campaigning for Lasun.

More Photos to follow soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zAMRnRDnLE
this is a bold move and I salute him for this,we still have 9 months.all this going to Egypt didn't move me,let's get into the field. We always have a chance....Nigerians are tired of suffering believe me

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Mobil567: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
2000? abi 20? pls stop overcalculating. i don't like it
hertford:
Labour party will get less than two thousand votes in Osun state election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Lashist(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Igbo:
is this thing Presidential candidate?
Pandora Peter Obi lacks street credibility
Lol...shey na the street credibility go help you wretched life?? cheesy cheesy as u dey support tinubu wey get all street cred and thugs, how e don affect your useless life?? Ur own na to troll till death cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Rate the percentage of attendees to each party rallies and correct your fallacious misuse of the word "NIGERIANS"

I’m not even interested in the crowd each respective parties pull up during rallies. When I said NIGERIANS; I’m talking about the poor man begging for alms in every nook and cranny in the streets, I’m talking about the jobless man or woman out there that needs to put food on their table, I’m talking about people who need access to good healthcare system, I’m talking about people who need good and quality education. I am not talking about some hypocritical, covetous, selfish people rallying around their favorite political flag bearers for whatever reason best known to them.

I know you have predilections for devils incarnate like BATIKU, but stop demonizing PO (not like I truly believe in him) but this is the only option frustrated youths have right now. They are fed up and depressed! Can’t you just put people in your shoes for once Mr Flatthead?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Jemex003: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kingspin:
Waiting to see hired crowds? Sorry.

Hired crowd has it’s own advantage bro.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Abdu81: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
The urchins are useless, look at fools doing their Yoruba things .
using It as a yardstick for obi popularity, who is the labor party candidate how popular was he in osun?
he have been begging obi to come to his rally for solidarity and he honoured it.
but if he do not have enough supporters In his state that is his problems, obi cannot manufacture supporters for him just a month joining labor party

This is osun guber which obi is not contesting, I can bet anything if this a presidential rally in the same venue with the same voters you will
see a far larger crowd.

Nigerians are interested in changing the national leadership and that is what obi stands for.

You poeple must remeber that the change that the Nigerians are fighting for is thorough obi not labor party which have been there since. Labor party is just a platform.

Don't worry finish your you Yoruba things first.
Let's meet at the presidential polls.
You will understand the difference between a Nigerian event and a Yoruba owambe.

How many crowd will tinubu command for APC in Anambra state in guber elections even though APC is the ruling party.
Reason with your brains not anus and stomachs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Toneymoye(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Is this a mega rally or somebody naming ceremony? Some polling units in Osun state will not have Labour Party Agents.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ngwanụ..
Make we see the crowd.
Anyways,, LP no dey import crowd from other States like APC and PDP
grin grin cheesy
Adeleke for Osun.
Lasun never show the people of Osun What he would do for them.
But then, if Obi no go there now, e go be somehow.
And now that Obi had gone, they would still be waiting for magic wand.
But we are voting Candidates.

Says who??

Even thou I knw he won’t win but he is the only candidate that stand out in all the governorship debate so far infact I was really amazed. Don’t say wat u don’t knw abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
eyeforeye:

So you have now forgotten that Obi was once a PDP member that also practice same. All of a sudden he's now a saints that won't pay people to campaign for him but expect to him?

Somehow ehn, I don't know how you guys see this Peter Obi that parade himself like a Saint sha, such a person cannot scam me on this earth, it is better I know this is a known thief and be ready to face ourselves than a criminal that look like a saints just to grab is opportunity.

What will obi do differently with the Nigerian constitution, or he will all by himself head all the ministry and agencies? I don't know how all of sudden this is guy is the new saints sha.

Anyways am Batified 100%

You are totally wrong bro…The same constitution made Donald Duke and Zullum even fashola to standout among past and present Governors.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
His coming to Osun State is very good and well appreciated. Peter Obi is building a Political empire that will make a Political Institution in Nigeria from South East.

His coming to Osun State is not because Lasun is contesting election but to lay foundation for himself. Everybody knows Lasun cannot win the Osun gubernatorial election but the presence of Peter Obi is well appreciated for building his own political institution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lasun will come third in gubernatorial election, peter obi will come fourth in presidential election

Lasun will then decamped to APC after the election to support Tinubu, while Peter obi will stay put in LP for future chance

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Minime10(f): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...shey na the street credibility go help you wretched life?? cheesy cheesy as u dey support tinubu wey get all street cred and thugs, how e don affect your useless life?? Ur own na to troll till death cheesy

U no go leave am, tomorrow im go dey beg for 1k on narialand to take feed.
Leave him to votes his agbado & cassava Bobo Chicago drug lord

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jemex003:

Hired crowd has its own advantage bro.
No good advantage other than they used it to deceive the people and give the impression they are on the ground, and rig election.

You are watching on Tv and will say he deserves to win. Manipulation.

So hiring a crowd is a negative approach for Nigeria.
Only when we put a stop to them, change will come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
if he could, he would have chosen a christian as VP. Without Ahmed Datti, Obi Will still get votes from Northern Christians but without Shettima, Tinubu can't even win SW confidently
Lol...ur cousins in here have told us that choosing shettima was a sure banker lose. Which are we to believe now! Anyway las laa u all will be alright!!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Realist12:
Ready to start seeing the reality . And seeing social media and real life are 2 different places. The elites sees beyond propaganda and social media noises they have the stats . Wonder why they don't stress themselves looking for validation on social media and
Tinubu knows how to control his narratives unlike Obi chasing social media clout . Let the campaign kick off Obi will be no where to be found when we are talking of achievements and giant strides no be noise .

Says a self defeated man who hopes on crumps from the master's table to survive. I feel your pains.

The worst defeat is self defeat. Deal with it.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by newisd75: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
the outcome of the election in osun state will be a practical example of how people are likely to vote for BAT and Peter obi in some state in the SW

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Royalty83(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
See how timid he looks. He has finally been forced out of his Twitter comfort zone to face the real politicking...

Yawa man

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by DeleTaller: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Minime10:

So for ya mind, na only Obi's votes will be affected once school call of strike grin

People like you need to read over and over again before you can understand simple sentence. ( half of the Obi's fans-milk are students) ....I just helped you again .
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
The Eagle has landed

Modified

Some Nairalanders below reason from their Anu.s. He just arrived at the venue, not like he's addressing supporters today. Only a handful of people knew he'll be in Osun today. Moreover, nobody is paid to be there to welcome him. Na just people wen dey around. Obi is in Osun, the home of Tinubu and has raw organic support but Tinubu never visited SE or SS to lobby for delegates during APC presidential primaries. I repeat that Tinubu can never defeat Obi without Shettima. Obi na one-man riot.

See as a dey laugh grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by tonexman18(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
ObiDatti

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by nkem1992: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
DeleTaller:

singular figures like 1 and 0 made up millions. If Obi's presence in Osun will not help Lasun to win.... so tell me how would Lasun's absence after loosing the election would mobilise for Obi?

This is the exact structure we are telling you people. Ghost don't vote but people do. People don't vote online but polling unit as Nigeria is concerned. This is the same attitude and atmosphere you are gonna see everywhere Obi goes... so tell me how does he want to win? After Osun election and Obi's party fails to come second... then he should realise that you people online have been deceiving him .

soon ASUU will call off strike and half of the Obi's Supporters would return to school and their PVC would not be accepted wherever they travel to school. And once school call off. . nah test and exams dey follow.. so which of the students want to travel back home to vote Obi? Dem go use strategy kill Labour Party.

Well, Hmmmm...

They are about to be exposed.
2015 we had month break two weeks to election and two weeks after election..moreover more folks school intra state than inter, so forget your analysis it i dead on arrival...
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
my fellow Yoruba people please be wise ,tinubu has paid necessary influencers money to convince street urchins like you to vote for him , when the time comes he leave you in dirt ,while plundering our resources ,vote Peter obi ,vote for better Nigeria

Your fellow Yoruba people grin

With the shape of your medulla oblongata as I can see on your profile, you aint no Yoruba man grin

Be proud of where you come from.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Gohs: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Osun election marks the start of good things for Labour party.

Nigerians are beginning to see Obi in real life as he does his work — they will vote for someone they've seen in real life.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by sukar886: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
kayfra:
Internet structure
Internet structure kee u
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by slimmoney(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
peter obi standing like someone who doesn't understand what's happening around him, na d same person wey dey contest for president be this?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by nnofaith: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
We no dey give shi shi! Lol
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by nkem1992: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
If he had foresight he should have stayed in pdp as the vp to Atiku, Atiku is old, when he pegs, Obi would have ascended the throne, but he lacks foresight, Northerners will support Tinubu because they know that he is old, & when he pegs, Shettima their brother will take over.

Game closed.
You think he will Automatically gain ascendance after atiku, that's what ya all thought about osibanjo look how he was disgraced and politically hibernated.. The north master the game of politics.... Whether obi wins or not we don't care, but we will put up a good fight a fight to take back our country from evil party and structure that has hitherto held us back.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by saintrow1: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
99.9% of those people there are not indegines
I have told you that real yorubas always vote for real yorubas. How can okoro man come to osun state to tell the people who to vote for.
God please don't let us labour in vain like Peter obi
Like tinubu said "awon legbira" grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by sukkot: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Royalty83:
See how timid he looks. He has finally been forced out of his Twitter comfort zone to face the real politicking...

Yawa man
lol dude looks depressed though.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by delkuf(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
saintrow1:
99.9% of those people there are not indegines
I have told you that real yorubas always vote for real yorubas. How can okoro man come to osun state to tell the people who to vote for.
God please don't let us labour in vain like Peter obi
Like tinubu said "awon legbira" grin
The okro man came to osun to support a real Yoruba man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives APC NEC Meeting Convened By Victor Giadom / Abacha Loot: Mahmoud Abacha Reacts / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.