Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha (66890 Views)

I’ll Rather Be A Proud Prostitute Than Suffer With My Beauty - Tacha / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by patorial(m): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Kids and growing teens will see this and tow the line. There should be consequence for talks like this. It's her business what she does in private. But it should be a crime when she campaigns with it publicly.
Last I checked, PROSTITUTION is still a criminal offence here. She needs to be taken in for questioning and probably prosecution. Our society needs urgent protection from people like her.

You checked and prostitution is a crime in Nigeria??
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Mckandre(m): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Maverick777:

Oga, call a spade a spade! and stop fooling yourself.
beauty should never be a yardstick to succeed,
Its just like saying, an ugly lady is bound to suffer..
being ugly will never get u far in those rolls qoute me anywhere if u don't know ma guy, u rather choose a different profession instead than to be ridiculed by fans. OAP rolls re welcomed since it doesn't involve one to be seen by people often just ur voice. You talk like u don't know whats in showbiz. Check Kardashians, what reason do u think people stare at their show day nd night?
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Organs(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Kids and growing teens will see this and tow the line. There should be consequence for talks like this. It's her business what she does in private. But it should be a crime when she campaigns with it publicly.
Last I checked, PROSTITUTION is still a criminal offence here. She needs to be taken in for questioning and probably prosecution. Our society needs urgent protection from people like her.

Read what she said and read what was written in NL as headline. Always verify before commenting!!!
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by AsawanaDgreat: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
No comment for prostitute
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by poweredcom(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lil Wayne one word for her

Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Heffalump(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

Thank you for speaking the truth
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by everythinggirly(f): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
To some ladies once they start making money, they see the next female as nothing. Tacha even if you no tell us, we know.
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by mirinder: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Moxil:
This babe nose flat o...oboy
will you fùck her?
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by lillsmart121(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
cute guys don't like such comment sound rude

Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by friendl: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
I pity all those generations
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by MadamExcellency: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
havenz:
Only the ObIdiEnT ones don't reply every tweet.

Her body

Her puzzy

Her life.

Meaning she can donate to his sons and go free?
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by mirinder: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Geonigga:
My ex once told me that she is too beautiful to suffer, I guess she falls within the category.
did you fùck her?
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by mirinder: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
GeneralPula:
Market must have been so dull for her lately, hence why she needs to re-marketize..
how much you dey pay for shortrest?
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by JBoss25(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Misogynists go rush to this thread faster than Usain Bolt
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by kerry57: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
E no be the girl we no fit spell daughter and Port Harcourt for the show? Not surprised at all.
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by mirinder: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
pacespot:
The problem of Nigerian women is not actually Nigerian women but the men in that country. The men hate each other but are quick to provide economic favour to a woman just for sexual reciprocity.
are you celibating?
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by mirinder: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Antoeni:
Prostitutes Are Dirty Mortals
but men like you are fùcking them for cash
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by dragunov: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
havenz:
Only the ObIdiEnT ones don't reply every tweet.

Her body

Her puzzy

Her life.

You still managed to bring Peter Obi into this. Guy, you're hopelessly obsessed o!
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by mirinder: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dabillion:
One of my extended cousin na tacha bleepmate back then in 2015 for GRA PH
that was your chance to fùck her. You fumbled. Chai
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by 07kjb: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Who told that smelly bitch that she's beautiful
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by mirinder: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
rickleye:

What’s wrong with that. Isn’t the solution to most problems is to throw money at it . She plies a service I have a need. It’s demand and supply.
can i get the contact one of your ashawo girls?
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Lexkenny99(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
It's obvious she was TOTALLY misunderstood
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by benjaminlawson(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please Madam Tacha, be it known to you that prostitution is a sin against God and your own God given body. Look unto Jesus to day who only can deliver you from the act. He will safe you and have mercy on you, so that you not bear the consequences by yourself. God bless you as you repent.
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by godofuck231: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
One distinctive quality of a prostitutte is their ability to deliver damage or injury through jungle justice , it was all displayed in the house while on air ,they have no trust in the law or rile of decorum , they are fiesty and not intelligent with choice in words. This prostitutte needs a brain detox .
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Rivguydee(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
FuckSilly:
MUMU
You're ugly but still a prostitute
Weee you keep qwayet??
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Confirming what everyone knows about these reality hoes.
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Honjoshy4u: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Foolish child.
Must you react
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Pootle: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
we knew from the start grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Lands In Hospital Over Too Much Champagne (Photos) / Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] / Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.