Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed (16207 Views)

Obasanjo Builds N350M Mosque And Arabic School In Abeokuta / How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil / Honor Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2012

The Wahhabi AKA salafist regime of Al Saud established a high school in Riyadh,Saudi Arabia recently (1432 Hijri) carrying the name of the murderer of Imam Hussain (AS) and his holy household and companions, Yazid Ibn Muawiyah (grandson of Hind,the woman who ate raw the liver of Hamza,the uncle of Muhammad s.a.) !!! Imam Hussain (as),the beloved grandson of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and third holy Imam of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) was martyred in Karbala in 61 AH (680 CE) alongside his household members and his loyal companions and followers (shia).the Prophet Muhammad (sa) said:"Hussain is from me and I am from Hussain"!

No one can argue that opening a school in someone's name is honoring that person. without any doubt,it is! No one opens something to benefit the people and name it after someone unless they think that that someone is a great person!!!May Allah (SWT) make those who are satisfied with Yazid to join him and have his fate on the day of Judgement.

about three years after the tragedy of Karbala,Yazid sent armies to attack Makkah and Medinah in the process damaging the holy Ka'bah and killing the inhabitants of the holy land and desecrating the places where bloodshed is forbidden.earlier before the event of Karbala, Yazeed's order was to kill Imam Hussain (as) even if found clinging to the walls of the Ka'bah.to prevent his blood spilled in the holy precincts of Makkah,Imam Hussain (as) migrated to Iraq.

recently also,the wahhabi mufti of saudi arabia Sheikh Abdul Aziz Aal Sheikh made remarks which were seen as very provocative by Shia Muslims.the remarks of the Saudi Mufti coincided with the period of Ashura in which Shia Muslims commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as).the saudi mufti claimed that Yazeed was a "legitimate leader" and that Imam Hussain (as) was "misled" and "wrong".the remark brought the angry fury of a Shia Ayatollah in the holy city of Karbala.you can view the remarks of the saudi wahhabi mufti and the response of the Shia Ayatollah in the below video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98bK3V7JNfY

it is recorded fact in both Shia and Sunni books of hadith that Yazeed was an unjust ruler,a tyrant and an immoral person who performed salat in a state of drunkenness and was very fond of young boys and monkeys.

the Shia Muslims,with command and recommendation of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and the 12 Imams of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) annually commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as) and his revolution against injustice and tyranny to keep his message alive and the spirit of his revolution.the commemoration of Ashura by Shia Muslims is meant to block any attempt by sympathizers of Yazeed and his banu umayyyah and their legacy that aims at distorting the historical facts and truths surounding the events that led to the tragedy of Karbala and the unfortunate and sad beheading of the third holy Imam of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and pious grandson of Muhammad (sa),Imam Hussain (as).similarly,hadiths under the ummayyah dynasty were fabricated to conceal the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as) and give the day of Ashura a different interpretation and meaning separating and hiding what happened to Imam Hussain (as) on the day of Ashura.this naming of a school in saudi arabia is undoubtedly a nasibi attempt part of the legacy of the ummayyah dynasty to make Yazeed a hero and if possible also make Imam Hussain (as) a villain.astaghfirullah!

"(O Prophet) tell (people) I don't ask you any wage (in return for my prophethood) except to love my near kin. And if anyone earns any good We shall give Him an increase of good (in return for it)" (Quran 42:23).
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
the prelude to this thread and the controversy surrounding it for record purpose:

"Why Was My Thread Deleted, And Explaining How And Why Yazeed is Accursed"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-868536.0.html#bot
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
Who really mudered Hussain r.a? this and the treachery of the shias in his death is discussed here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826513.0.html#msg9776790
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2012
vedaxcool:

Who really mudered Hussain r.a? this and the treachery of the shias in his death is discussed here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826513.0.html#msg9776790

Vedaxcool why dont you tell us your thought about your fellow sunni-wahhabis naming a school after Yazeed? why dont you also tell us your thought on a nairaland moderator deleting my thread for calling Yazeed accursed? does any Shia today praise Yazeed?

you are bringing a thread that i happily appreciate your mention of it.there were Shia in Kufa who betrayed Imam Hussain (as) and did not help him because they were bribed,threatened and cowards.there were also Shia (72 of whom) stood by Imam Hussain (as) and sacrificed their lives defending him.

here are the words of Zuhair Ibn Qain (ra),a companion of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) who was foremost among the Shia defending Imam Hussain (as):

“By Allah I would love that I be killed, then revived, then killed a 1000 times in this manner if it keeps You with the young ones from Your Family.”

you can read more about the loyal and true Shia of Imam Hussain (as) and their words during the tragedy of Karbala:
http://www.wilayatmission.com/EngBooks/Maqtal/Ninth.html

moreover,how does a number of shia in kufa who were all not shia in aqeedah but "political shia" be used to hold me a Nigerian responsible for their "betrayal" of Imam Hussain (as)?

and now if i may ask,where were the sunnis? the worldly desires keeping them busy,i guess?

please,dont drift the thread away from its topic.tell us what you think about wahhabis (who disguise themselves and claim to be sunnis) naming a school in honor of Yazeed,the killer of Imam Hussain (as),the attacker of Madinah and Makkah,and an immoral and despciable person.
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2012
The Condemnation of Hussian r.a on the hypocritical shias can be can be found here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826513.0.html#msg9776964

further more notable scholar says on the death of Hussain r.a:

The shee’ah who invited Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) to Koofah were also the ones who in fact killed him. When Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) saw their treachery he said,
“I did not come to Koofah without being asked to come. I received numerous letters from you stating you had no Imaam and you asked me to come. So it was obligatory upon you to stick to your promise and to obey me, but you broke your promise and your pledge of allegiance to me. This is not something strange or new to us as you people proved disloyal and treacherous to my father (‘Alee (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my brother (Hasan (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my first cousin Muslim bin A’qeel. If you did not wish for me to come then I will return back to where I came from.Taareekh al-Umam Wal-Malook (2/228-229).

NB the traitorous shias that swore allegiance to Hussain r.a were in the excess of 18000 men, who became women when just 4000 men passed thru Kufa, the cowards regreted their actions that they started the daft** festivals of Ashoora where they beat themselves silly and bash their own heads (acting like drunken men) to mark the hypocrisy and trachery of the shias, they still mark the day till date ; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826513.0.html#msg9778986
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
so Vedaxcool,can you tell us whether or not Imam Hussain (as) and his grandfather,the Prophet (sa) would be pleased with those who named a school in honor of Yazeed (la) in saudi arabia? are those also Shia? in fact my thread was deleted by a confused non-shia mod because i (a shia) described Yazeed (la) as accursed.

so tell us now. grin
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2012
vedaxcool:

The Condemnation of Hussian r.a on the hypocritical shias can be can be found here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826513.0.html#msg9776964

further more notable scholar says on the death of Hussain r.a:

The shee’ah who invited Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) to Koofah were also the ones who in fact killed him. When Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) saw their treachery he said,
“I did not come to Koofah without being asked to come. I received numerous letters from you stating you had no Imaam and you asked me to come. So it was obligatory upon you to stick to your promise and to obey me, but you broke your promise and your pledge of allegiance to me. This is not something strange or new to us as you people proved disloyal and treacherous to my father (‘Alee (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my brother (Hasan (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my first cousin Muslim bin A’qeel. If you did not wish for me to come then I will return back to where I came from.[/b]Taareekh al-Umam Wal-Malook (2/228-229).

it should be clear  those who are really accursed, the shias murdered Hussain r.a, this is very clear, any more inquiry should be on the above where we clearly see, a shia scholar of repute holding the koofee shias responsible for the death of Hussain, again the we have it that it was the greedy hypocrite shias of kufa who actually murdered Husayn r.a
Allaamah Qadhee Saushastaree Shee’ee writes in ‘Majaalis al-Mu’mineen’
“[b]There is no need to establish evidence the murderers of Imaam Hussain were Koofee shee’ah (as this was the case) and as for the claim they were Sunni, it is against the reality
and requires evidence even though Abu Haneefah was a Koofee.”

Furthermore the shias claim the companion of Husayn r.a became disbelievers except 5 ;

Qadhee Saushastaree Shee’ee narrates,
“It is narrated from Imaam Zain al-A’abideen that he said, “After the death of Hussain everyone except 5 of his companions became disbelievers. Abu Khaalid, Yahyaa bin Aam Taweel, Jubair bin Mutee’a, Jaabir bin ‘Abdullah Anssari.

so we all know who lagosshia should turn his focus his attention.
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2012
Vedaxcool,

would you join hands with me,let us  at least condemn those who claimed to be Shia (followers) of Imam Hussain (as) who betrayed him,and anyone who fought him,killed him,those among the sunnis too who didn't help him and were pleased,and Yazeed who ordered the killing and his generals who carried out his order and all those present and past who honor(ed) Yazeed?

please join my hands let us condemn them and send curse upon them.would you agree?
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2012
someone must be remarkably blind or an astoundingly deaf to the truth, as a shia scholar of repute clearly wrote

“There is no need to establish evidence the murderers of Imaam Hussain were Koofee shee’ah (as this was the case) and as for the claim they were Sunni, it is against the reality and requires evidence even though Abu Haneefah was a Koofee.”

we are very clear that shias of kufa actually murdered Hussain r.a As for joining hands cursing, I do not join hands with a shameless insulter of the Prophet's (S.A.W) wives and his companions (may Allah be pleased with them all) to practice the shia religion of cursing.
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
vedaxcool:

someone must be remarkably blind or an astoundingly deaf to the truth, as a shia scholar of repute clearly wrote

“There is no need to establish evidence the murderers of Imaam Hussain were Koofee shee’ah (as this was the case) and as for the claim they were Sunni, it is against the reality and requires evidence even though Abu Haneefah was a Koofee.”

we are very clear that shias of kufa actually murdered Hussain r.a As for joining hands cursing, I do not join hands with a shameless insulter of the Prophet's (S.A.W) wives and his companions (may Allah be pleased with them all) to practice the shia religion of cursing.

but i am not asking you to join hands with me to curse the two rebellious wives condemned in the Quran for lack of faith nor am i saying we should curse the tyrannical two among the sahabas.

i am asking you to join hands with me to curse those who betrayed,stood against and killed Imam Hussain (as).dont you claim you are against the enemies of Imam Hussain (as)? at least let us unite based on what join us together.
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2012
I restate:
vedaxcool:

Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2012
I restate: grin grin grin grin grin

LagosShia:

but i am not asking you to join hands with me to curse the two rebellious wives condemned in the Quran for lack of faith nor am i saying we should curse the tyrannical two among the sahabas.

i am asking you to join hands with me to curse those who betrayed,stood against and killed Imam Hussain (as).dont you claim you are against the enemies of Imam Hussain (as)? at least let us unite based on what join us together.
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2012
as time goes,it becomes evident who the present enemies of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and his Ahlul-Bayt (as) are.A wahhabi preacher on twitter called for the change of the name of the Sayyed Zainab area in Damascus where the Sayyida Zainab (as) Shrine (mostly visited by Shia Muslims) is situated to "Yazid Ibn Muawiya Area",after the "fall of the Assad regime" in Syria.in Saudi Arabia,the Wahhabi have named a government school after the criminal Yazid Ibn Muawiya.now Syria is next in their mind after calls by wahhabis and a wahhabi saudi tv page on twitter to demolish the Sayyida Zainab shrine if the Assad regime falls.the sectarian hatred of the wahhabis backed by western-zionist imperialism in Muslim countries is very clear.these are the enemies of Islam and Muslims.Yazid Ibn Muawiya is being rewarded and honoured yet again;the one who is responsible for the beheading of Imam Hussain (as), the grandson of Prophet Muhammad and brother of Sayyida Zainab Bint Ali (as).this is the same Yazid whose grandfather,Abu Sufyan,was the arch-enemy of Prophet Muhammad (sa).his grandmother ate the liver of Hamza (as),the Prophet's (sa) uncle.his father fought and assasinated Imam Ali (as) and Imam Hussain (as).the Banu Umayya are known for their enmity to Islam.this same Yazid denied that the Quran was revealed.and we have wahhabis honouring an enemy of the Quran.

Sayyida Zainab (as) was among the women of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) of Prophet Muhammad (sa) alongside her nephew (Imam Ali Ibn Hussain) taken as prisoners to the court of Yazid in Damascus after the tragedy of Karbala,in which Imam Hussain (as),members of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and their loyal Shia (followers) were martyred.She died and was buried in Damascus,Syria.the mosque containing her grave,referred to as the Sayyida Zainab shrine,in a neighborhood named after her is a destination for Muslim visitors (mostly Shia) doing Ziyarah.

it would be recalled that in Iraq in 2006,wahhabi suicide bombers destoryed the Askariyyah Shrine houseing the graves of the 10th and 11th holy Imams of the Ahlul-Bayt (as).that incident almost led to a civil war in Iraq between Shia and Sunnis.in earlier history,wahhabis led by Ibn Saud (a close associate of Ibn Abdul-Wahhab,leader of wahhabism) attacked Karbala and destroyed the shrine of Imam Hussain (as) and killed 4000 of its inhabitants.in Makkah (click here) and Madina (click here) also,they destroyed Islamic heritage sites and the cemetaries where the companions and Ahlul-Bayt (as) of Prophet Muhammad (sa) are buried.recently in africa (click here),it was the tombs of religious figures in Timbuktu,Mali who played a role in propagating Islam in africa,that were targeted.

Holy Quran 42:23
Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not ask you for this message any payment [but] only love for my near relatives."

Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
I wonder when these shias will stop living a lie and tell the truth that they Killed the grand son of the Prophet pbuh Husayn r.a and because of this fact they have to, every Muharram slap, slicce, hurt, injure beat their chest "lightly", injure their kids because of this eternal guilt of such? when would these people tell us that their cruelty and trachery to husayn made them invent the matam absurdity? Truth in the world of shias is always the first casualty indeed?
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
vedaxcool: I wonder when these shias will stop living a lie and tell the truth that they Killed the grand son of the Prophet pbuh Husayn r.a and because of this fact they have to, every Muharram slap, slicce, hurt, injure beat their chest "lightly", injure their kids because of this eternal guilt of such? when would these people tell us that their cruelty and trachery to husayn made them invent the matam absurdity? Truth in the world of shias is always the first casualty indeed?

if the people of Kufi (who claimed to be Shia) were the ones who killed Imam Hussain (as) by abandoning him to Yazid's army and betraying him,this is what we Shia Muslims to this our very day recite to curse whoever harmed Imam Hussain (as) in a dua (supplication) known as "Ziyarat Ashura":

“O’ Allah! Curse the first tyrant who oppressed the right of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad and the next person who followed him on this path. O’ Allah! Curse the group who fought against Husayn and those who followed them and supported them and assisted them in killing him. O’ Allah, curse all of them!”

http://www.al-islam.org/torch-of-perpetual-guidance/25.htm

but you have refused to tell us what were the Sunnis doing at a time when the Prophet's (sa) grandson was being attacked.no answer! this was the time the true Shia were defending Imam Hussain (as) in Karbala.and today is it right for your extremist sunni brothers (wahhabi/salafist) to honor a rotten pig like yazid?

you do not have to lie to defend your wahhabi aka salafist brothers who hate the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and praise yazid.do not feel ashame of what you believe in and stand for.i have previously asked you to join me to curse the killers of Hussain (as).but you refused out of guilty conscience.you too are therefore part of those we curse,those who show satisfaction or are pleased by what happened to Imam Hussain (as).we will keep cursing you while you prove to be an hypocrite who honor the unbelieving criminal,son of a criminal,and grandson of criminals,yazid.may Allah curse him and all those who honor him.ameen.
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
vedaxcool: I wonder when these shias will stop living a lie and tell the truth that they Killed the grand son of the Prophet pbuh Husayn r.a and because of this fact they have to, every Muharram slap, slicce, hurt, injure beat their chest "lightly", injure their kids because of this eternal guilt of such? when would these people tell us that their cruelty and trachery to husayn made them invent the matam absurdity? Truth in the world of shias is always the first casualty indeed?

I see this question will remain unanswered until Imam Hidding aka Dajjal comes and lead his minions to the path they have choosen!
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
vedaxcool:

I see this question will remain unanswered until Imam Hidding aka Dajjal comes and lead his minions to the path they have choosen!

“O’ Allah! Curse the first tyrant who oppressed the right of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad and the next person who followed him on this path. O’ Allah! Curse the group who fought against Husayn and those who followed them and supported them and assisted them in killing him. O’ Allah, curse all of them!”
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
^^^
After cursing yourself, Answer the question which has become to great a task for you;

Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 12:55am On Jul 27, 2012
vedaxcool: ^^^
After cursing yourself, Answer the question which has become to great a task for you;

i am nigerian man and a Shia Muslim.i doubt you can hold me responsible for what your leader Yazeed did order for and what criminals,hypocrites and backstabbers of Kufa (who claimed to be Shia) and Sunni traitors (who ignored and abandoned) did to Imam Hussain (as).

if you believe the curse refers to the Shia,quote and repeat after me:

let us see who is the guilty party here! grin
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2012
^^^^^

when you through cursing yourself, do answer the simple question

I wonder when these shias will stop living a lie and tell the truth that they Killed the grand son of the Prophet pbuh Husayn r.a and because of this fact they have to, every Muharram slap, slicce, hurt, injure beat their chest "lightly", injure their kids because of this eternal guilt of such? when would these people tell us that their cruelty and trachery to husayn made them invent the matam absurdity? Truth in the world of shias is always the first casualty indeed?

Those who started the practice of self injuring did so out of guilt of failing to fight for Husayn r.a after decieving him they would support him!

Al-Tawwabun (The Penitents)

Four years after the massacre of Karbala, the Shia of Kufa attempted to make ammends for their desertion of Hussain (رضّى الله عنه). They called themselves the Al-Tawwabun, which translates to “the Penitents.” This group went to Karbala to comemmorate Hussain (رضّى الله عنه), and here it was that they began Matam, with loud mourning, lamenting, and self-flagellation. These Tawwabun hit themselves to punish themselves for the cowardice that they had shown that led to their Imam’s death just four years earlier. This is the origin of the Shia ritual of Matam. It is altogether amusing how the Shia never really wonder where this barbaric custom started from or why it started in the first place. Little do they know that it is a testament to this day of how they killed their own Imam, and how their whole religion is centered around a false commitment to the Ahlel Bayt.

So there you have the historical background on the killers of the prophet's grandson and how they instituted a practice that can only be termed absurd and un - Islmic!
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2012
vedaxcool: ^^^^^

when you through cursing yourself, do answer the simple question

Those who started the practice of self injuring did so out of guilt of failing to fight for Husayn r.a after decieving him they would support him!

So there you have the historical background on the killers of the prophet's grandson and how they instituted a practice that can only be termed absurd and un - Islmic!

does the sp called Shia of Kufa=all Shia in the world at that time? then who were those who stood by Imam Hussain (as) and fought for him? was it you? the Kufans were people of different beliefs and doctrines.they were not only Shia.and even those who claimed to be Shia,many of them were not Shia in aqeedah.they were "political Shia" in that time.there were the "Shia of Usthman" and the "Shia of Ali".those two were political.being a Shia of Ali in the true meaning of it and what we Shia Muslims are today,you must be politically and religiously in terms of aqeeda inclined and obliged to support the Ahlul-Bayt (as).if you dont,they that is simply hypocrisy.

i can see till Qiyama out of the criminality you support,you will never repeat what i asked you to.you're damned my son.you're happy to be arguing while not using your head.
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
^^^^
Old man go sit down and think on why you have to slap yourself every muharam, I know you feel compelled to follow the practice of the penitents without question, but we know the origins of Matam! keep slapping yourselves! it is clear to all that every time you curse you are no longer able to make sensible remarks nor logical points, Matam was a practice instituted to atone for the betrayal the shias brought upon Husayn r.a and this same practice has ever since been practiced by shias till date! argue till infinity if you want but the fact is clear for all to see! the traitors are beating themselves hard for their betrayal!
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
vedaxcool: ^^^^
Old man go sit down and think on why you have to slap yourself every muharam, I know you feel compelled to follow the practice of the penitents without question, but we know the origins of Matam! keep slapping yourselves! it is clear to all that every time you curse you are no longer able to make sensible remarks nor logical points, Matam was a practice instituted to atone for the betrayal the shias brought upon Husayn r.a and this same practice has ever since been practiced by shias till date! argue till infinity if you want but the fact is clear for all to see! the traitors are beating themselves hard for their betrayal!

Holy Quran 35:18
"And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination".

"Surely, there is a burning heat in the hearts of the believers with respect to the killing of Hussain that will never cool down!" -Prophet Muhammad (sa).
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
27. O sons of Adam, let not Satan beguile you as he did your parents out of Eden, and made them disrobe to expose their disgrace to them. For he and his host can see you from where you cannot see them. We have made the devils the friends of those who do not believe,

28. Who say when they commit shameful acts: "Our ancestors used to do so, and God has enjoined us to do the same." Say to them: "God never enjoins a conduct that is shameful. You impute such lies to God as you do not know."

Surat Al Araf
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
[size=14pt]Status of the Killers of Imam Hussain [/size]

Tuesday, 10 January 2012 21:53
Jerrmein Abu Shahba

Question: Which group is more despised and condemned in the eyes of God? Those among the Israelites who worshipped the calf in the absence of Prophet Musa (peace be upon him), or those who killed Imam Hussain (peace be upon him), the grandson of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny)?

If we pose this question to the majority of the Muslim nation who follow the School of Companions, they will answer without hesitation that those who worshipped the calf are much worse, since they committed Shirk (polytheism). Shirk is associating a partner with God or giving a share (of that which belongs to God alone) to others. The proponents of this position will argue that the greatest sin stated in the Qur'an is Shirk, "Most surely polytheism is a tremendous wrongdoing." (31:14) The Almighty also says that He will forgive all other sins if he wishes, except Shirk. (4:49) Worshipping a calf, especially after being guided to the truth, is surely a devastating sin which demonstrates the weak level of faith that the Israelites had and their lack of certainty in the Oneness of God! There is nothing more unforgiving than a person committing a sin intentionally while bearing knowledge of the falsehood being committed and the extent of transgression in the eyes of God.

On the other hand, those who realize the great status of the holy personality of Hussain ibn Ali say that, most definitely, the killing of Hussain is the worst and most unforgivable sin, which has no like or similarity and will not be forgiven by Allah. But what supports this argument? Let us use the Holy Qur'an, historic facts, and logical reasoning to reach a satisfying answer which no one else can refute. To do so, one must first define the wrong that was committed in each case, its level of intensity, its negative affect and influence on others, as well as its long term effects in this life and the Hereafter. Let us consider the following:

If we analyze the historic circumstances of both events, we will find that the Qur'an clearly states that Allah eventually pardoned the people who worshipped the calf, "Yet they worshipped the calf even after clear signs had come to them; even so we forgave them." (4:153) In fact, they were punished by Allah on the spot as a way of atonement for their sin, as described in Sura Baqarah, "And when Musa said to his people: O my people! You have surely been unjust to yourselves by taking the calf (for a god); therefore, turn to your Creator (penitently), so kill your people, that is best for you with your Creator: so He turned to you (mercifully), for surely He is the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful." (2:51) In their case, the divinely-appointed guide of their time, who was Prophet Musa, was the person who conveyed the order of punishment as well as the glad tidings of forgiveness.

The Qur'an acknowledges the great extent of transgression committed by the people of Bani Israel, since they deviated even after they witnessed the clear signs. By their actions, they attained the wrath of their Lord as well as indignity in the life of this world as mentioned in verse 7:152. However, Allah's infinite Mercy encompassed them, and they were given the opportunity to be punished in this life to atone for their sins, which was altogether good for them. Even though Allah states elsewhere in verse 4:49 that He forgives anything except Shirk, this example of Divine Mercy demonstrated in the case of Bani Israel comes to show the unlimited level of compassion and forgiveness that the Almighty Creator enjoys. Glory and praise be to Him! It is also a reminder that prophets can do intercession on behalf of others, just like Prophet Musa did on behalf of his people.

Conversely, there is absolutely nothing in history which indicates that any of the killers of Imam Hussain or those who participated in his massacre were remotely forgiven by Allah. On the contrary, we find multiple narrations where the Holy Prophet was envisioned in dreams, where he was observed to be in a disheveled state filled with grief over the killing of his son Hussain and disappointed over His nation who dared to commit that evil act of transgression. We do not hear any indication that any of the Imams (peace be upon them) conveyed any glad tidings of forgiveness or an opportunity for atonement to any of the perpetrators of the Karbala tragedy. Instead, we hear the story of one of the men who participated in the battle against Imam Hussain, and he was seen circumambulating the Holy Kaaba while weeping in regret and acknowledged his certainty that Allah will never forgive him for what he committed.

We see the deep grief and sorrow which Imam Sajjad (peace be upon him) observed as he spent the rest of his life mourning the tragedy of his father. We find that his grandson Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (peace be upon him) teaches us Ziyarat Ashura, which is an authentic narration relayed to us by an infallible personality. Without a doubt, the words of this Ziyarah are not based on personal vendetta or desire; rather, it is the Divine verdict announced in the form of a supplication and stamped in history for all Muslims to absorb and observe. In the last portion of this Ziyarat, we call out, "O Allah, remove Your Mercy from the first tyrant who unjustly and wrongfully usurped that which rightly belonged to Mohammad and the children of Mohammad, and from those who, after him, followed in his footsteps. O Allah, remove Your Mercy from those conspirators who vexed and harassed Hussain, showed eagerness, agreed mutually, and joined hands to kill him. O Allah, remove Your Mercy from all of them."

From these Divinely-inspired words, it is crystal clear that in addition to praying that Allah's Mercy be taken away from those who participated in the killing of Hussain, we are also praying that all those who tread the path of these killers and all those who showed lack of enthusiasm or hesitated to support Imam Hussain be included in the condemnation. How grave is that sin of killing of Imam Hussain such that Allah condemns all those who are associated with that event by far and in the future?! So despicable it is such that even the great sin of committing Shirk by worshipping the calf is not anywhere near its extent of horrendousness, and so there is no supplication propagated to us which prays against the worshippers of the calf.

Furthermore, if we compare the two acts of transgression – worshipping the calf and killing Imam Hussain – we will realize that worshipping the calf constituted an act of oppression to one's own self, as Prophet Musa addressed his people, "O my people! You have surely been unjust to yourselves." By worshipping other than God, they have hurt none but themselves, because creation is in need of God, and not vice versa.

But the slaughter of Imam Hussain involved oppression of another being(s), in addition to committing injustice to the self. The injustice committed in this case is directed to the holy grandson of the Seal of Prophets, who said about his grandson, "Hussain is from me, and I am from Hussain." Hence, any offense directed to Hussain is equal to an offense committed to Prophet Muhammad! After all, Imam Hussain represents the beautiful manifestation of truth, justice, and divine perfection, and by killing him, all these manifestations are also challenged and destroyed! This direct offense to Allah by attacking His divinely appointed representative is worst than those who killed the camel of Prophet Saleh, which was also a divine symbol, and the consequences were destruction to the people of Thamood within three days only, without being given a chance for atonement or repentance!

Furthermore, the killing of Hussain meant the obstruction of divine light and radiance to the people of this world. Hence, it is oppression committed not only against the victim himself, but also to every person who is deprived of that Beacon of Guidance. If we analyze the Qur'anic verses, we will find that indeed Allah promised a great punishment for those who dare to kill His divine guides, whether they are prophets or Imams. He states in Sura Aal-Imran, verses 21-22: "As to those who deny the Signs of Allah and in defiance of right, slay the prophets, and slay those who enjoin justice among people, announce to them a painful chastisement." Imam Hussain was surely among those referred to in this first as those who enjoin justice and stands up against the oppressor and tyrant of his time.

So great is this injustice that Imam Mahdi (may Allah hasten his reappearance) vows to shed tears of blood in mourning for it. Certainly, there is no narration that expresses with great passion the amount of grief over any event as was expressed by Imam As-Sadiq when he stated, "Surely, there is a burning heat in the hearts of the believers with respect to the killing of Hussain that will never cool down!" This flaring heat is fueled by the love and devotion to our Master Imam Hussain, and it is directed against his killers and enemies who continue to exist till this very day.

http://islamicinsights.com/religion/history/status-of-the-killers-of-imam-hussain.html
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
vedaxcool: 27. O sons of Adam, let not Satan beguile you as he did your parents out of Eden, and made them disrobe to expose their disgrace to them. For he and his host can see you from where you cannot see them. We have made the devils the friends of those who do not believe,

28. Who say when they commit shameful acts: "Our ancestors used to do so, and God has enjoined us to do the same." Say to them: "God never enjoins a conduct that is shameful. You impute such lies to God as you do not know."

Surat Al Araf

yes crying,mourning,remembering and commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as) to the wahhabis is a very shameful act.but naming a school after Yazeed is a very commendable act.that is how wahhabis think.we cannot change that because they do not follow Muhammad (sa).crying and feeling sad for the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as) which is a "shameful" act to wahhabis is what the Prophet (sa) did and thus a sunnah:

"When Husain (A) came to the Holy Prophet (S), he looked at him, hugged him and said: 'Martyrdom of Husain will generate such a fire in the hearts of believers which will never be extinguished.' Then he said' My parents be sacrificed for him who is the fountain-head of all mourning'. When the companions asked 'What does it mean?' He replied 'That no believer will remember him but mourning and weeping.'

the authenticity of the hadith was supported by Bukhari in 'Al Adab Al Mufrad', Ibn Majah in his 'Sunan' in the chapter of Merits of Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain (A). Hakim has written about it in his 'Mustadrak' pg 77 and Ahmad Ibn Hanbal in his 'Musnad' vol 4, pg 172.
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
Yawns ***

And the absurdity continues, murderers who weep over the murder they committed ending up in the same position, . . . Who say when they commit shameful acts:"Our ancestors used to do so, and God has enjoined us to do the same." Say to them:"God never enjoins a conduct that is shameful. You impute such lies to God as you do not know."
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
deaf,dumb and blind!
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by vedaxcool(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
^
Let me complete it for u so that u do not learn half lesson. . .

They (in this case shias) would not return to the path because they are false to themselves . . . So lagosshia stop being false to yourself!
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yazid (la) in the Views and Records of Classical Sunni Scholars

1.) Ibn Hajr al-Asqalani
Loving and glorifying him (Yazid) is not done “EXCEPT BY A HERETIC” who has void belief because he (Yazid) had such characteristics that his lover deserves to be faithless, because to love and hate just for the sake of God is a sign of faith. [Publisher's name: Dar ul Kutb al iLmiyyah, Beirut, Lebanon, Book name: al-Imta bil al-Arba'in al-Matbainatus Samah (الإمتاع بالأربعين المتباينة السماع), Author: Imam Ibn Hajr al Asqalani (rah), Publication date: 1997, Page No. 96]

Yahya bin Abdul Mulk bin Abi Ghania "WHO WAS AMONGST THIQA NARRATORS" he heard from Nawfl bin Abi Aqrab "WHO IS THIQA" he narrates: Once in the gathering of Umar Bin Abdul Aziz people talked about Yazid bin Muawiya, someone among the people mentioned Yazid with the title of Ameer ul Momineen (commander of the believers), hearing this Umar bin Abdul Aziz replied (in anger): You have called Yazeed "Amir Ul Mominein"? Then he gave order of 20 lashes to be given to the person [Imam Ibn Hajr al Asqalani in Tahdhib ut Tahdhib, Volume No. 6, Page No. 313].

2.) Jalaluddin Suyuti
He states: You (Imam Hussain - Radhi Allaho Anho) were martyred and your head was brought to Ibn Ziyad (Yazid's governor in Kufa) on a plate. "May Allah's Lanah (Curse) be upon the person who killed you, also Ibn Ziyad "AND UPON YAZID" [As-Suyuti in Tarikh ul Khulafa, Page No. 165]

Jalaluddin Suyuti writes: Nawfl bin Abi Firaat (rah) said that once he was sitting with Caliph Umar bin Abdul Aziz when a man called Yazid as "Ameer ul Momineen Yazid bin Muawiya" at this (Umar bin Abdul Aziz said in anger): you call this person as Ameer ul Momineen?! and then he ordered that person to be[b] "lashed 20 times".[/b] in 63 AH Yazid got to know that people of Madina have rejected him and are preparing to wage war upon him, knowing this Yazid sent a huge army to Madina and "declared war upon people of Madina" after looting in Madina he sent the army to kill Abdullah bin Zubayr in Makkah and so the incident of "HURRA" took place, do you know what Hurra is? regarding it Hassan (a Tabi'i) said: When Madina was attacked, there remained not a single person who was safe from it, "huge amount of Sahaba and others were martyred and Madina was looted and thousands of virgin girls were raped" Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun... The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: Whosoever frightens People of Madina then Allah will frighten them (the attackers) plus Curse (Lanah) of Allah, his Angels and all the people is upon such a person. (Sahih Muslim) the reason why people of Madina did not give bayah to Yazid was because he was indulged in “too many sins”. al-Waqidi narrates from Abdullah Bin Khazlatal Ghusail (a Sahabi) that he said: By Allah we did not revolt against Yazid until we were sure that “WE WILL BE SHOWERED WITH STONES FROM SKY” (the Yazidans) started to do Nikah with their mothers, sisters and daughters, they started to drink openly and neglected prayers! Dhahabi said: When Yazid did such things with people of Madina although “ he was indulged in drinking and other evil deeds even before” then the people of Makkah also revolted against him and rose against him from 4 sides and then Allah did not put Barakah in life of Yazid (Then it mentions that Yazid attacked Makkah and got the Abdullah Ibn Zubayr Martyred)

Reference: As-Suyuti, Tarikh ul Khulafa, Page No. 167

3.)Allama Aloosi

The Proof of sending Lanah upon Yazid is derived from this (ayah), as was mentioned by Al-Barzanji in his Al-Ashaat and al-Haythami in As-Sawaiq from Ahmad Hanbal that his son Abdullah asked him about sending Lanah on Yazid, (Ibn Hanbal) said: Why cannot Lanah be sent on him when Allah has sent Lanah on him in Quran, Abdullah (rah) asked: Recite the Kitab of Allah so that I know how Lanah is sent on Yazid? Ibn Hanbal mentioned these verses: Would ye then, if ye were given the command, work corruption in the land and sever your ties of kinship? Such are the men whom Allah has cursed…(47:22-23) Hence what could be a bigger Strife than what Yazid did?[ [Ruh ul Ma’ani by Imam Al-Alusi, Volume 9 Under Surah Muhammad 22-23]

Allama Alusi said: And I say what is prevalent over my mind that (Yazid) Khabith (filthy) did not testify to the messengership of the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). According to me it is correct to curse a person like Yazid, although one cannot imagine a Fasiq like him and apparently he never repented, the possibility of his repentance is weaker than the possibility of his faith (Iman). Along with Yazid, Ibn Ziyad, Ibn Sa'ad and his group shall also be included. Verily, may Allah's curse be upon all of them, their friends, their supporters, their group and upon everyone who inclines towards them until Qayamah and until an eye sheds a tear for Abu Abdullah Hussain (ra). [Tafsir Ruh al-Ma'ani, Volume 26, Page No. 73]

4.)al-Dhahabi
He (Yazid) was a disgusting Nasibi (i.e. those who hate Ahlul bayt). He drank and did evil. He started his kingdom with the killing of the Shahid al-Hussain (RA) and ended it with the incident of al-Harra (i.e. besiegement of Madina which also makes him directly liable for Lanah as sahih ahadith prove). Hence the people hated him, he was not blessed in his life, and many took up arms against him after Imam Hussain (RA) such as the people of Madina - they rose for the sake of Allah[As Siyar al Alam an Nabula, Volume No. 4, Page No. 37-38]

al-Dhahabi writes: I say: 'When Yazid did to the people of Madina what he did and killed al-Hussain and his brothers and progeny, and Yazid drank alcohol, and performed abominable things, then the people hated him and rose up against him more than once. God didn't bless his life and Abu Bilal Mirdas bin Adya al-Hanzali rose against him.' [Tarikh al-Islam: wa-tabaqat al-mashahir wa-al-a`lam, Volume 005, Page No. 30]

al-Dhahabi Writes: Ziyad Haarthi narrated: 'Yazid gave me alcohol to drink, I had never drunk alcohol like that before and I enquired where he had obtained its ingredients from'. Yazid replied: 'it is made of sweet pomegranate, Isfahan's honey, Hawaz's sugar, Taif's grapes and Burdah's water'. Ahmed bin Masama' narrated: 'Once Yazid drank alcohol and started to dance, suddenly he fell down and his nostril began to bleed'. [Siyar al A'lam wa al Nubalah, Volume 004, Page No. 037]

5.)Qadhi ThanaUllah Panipati on Yazid

Another great Mufasir and author of great books, a scholar[u] accepted by all Sunni Muslims[/u] i.e. Qadhi Thana Ullah Panipatti quoted Quranic ayah 14:28 and writes:

Quran states: Hast thou not seen those who gave the grace of Allah in exchange for thanklessness and led their people down to the Abode of Loss (14:28)

Tafsir: Bani Ummaiya had always rejoiced upon Kufr, however Abu Sufyan, Ameer Mu’awiya and Umaro bin Aas and others became Muslims. Later Yazid and his companions rejected the blessings of Allah and rose the flag of enmity towards Ahlul Bayt and finally brutally martyred Imam Hussain (RA) to the extent that Yazid even denied the Deen of Muhammad (salallaho alaihi wasalam). He after martyrdom of Imam Hussain(RA) said: Had my predecessors lived they would have seen how I took revenge from the family of Prophet (saw) and Bani Hashim, The couplet which Yazid made had this in the end: I will avenge Ahmed (i.e. Prophet Salallaho alaihi wasalam) for whatever he did with my predecessors in Badr (Naudhobillah). Yazid even declared alcohol as permissible and in praise of it he said: If liquor is Haram in the Deen of Muhammad (salallaho alaihi wasalam) then take it to be permissible according to the deen of Isa Ibn Marym (a.s). [Tafsir al Mazhari Volume 5, Pages 211-212]

6.)Ibn Kathir's comments on Yazeed

Ibn Kathir himself writes in al Bidayah Volume 8 page 1169 "Dhikr Yazeed bin Muawiyah":

"Traditions inform us that Yazeed loved worldly vices, would drink, listen to music, kept the company of boys with no facial hair [civil expression for paedophilia with boys, a form of homosexuality], played drums, kept dogs[b] [civil expression for bestiality], [/b]making frogs, bears and monkeys fight. Every morning he used be intoxicated and use to bind monkey with the saddle of a horse and make the horse run".

Reference:Al Bidayah Wal Nihayah, Vol 8 Page 1169

7.) Ibn Atheer's comments on Yazeed

In Tareekh al Kamil Volume 3 page 450 Ibn Atheer narrates from Munzir bin Zabeer:

"Verily Yazeed rewarded me with 100,000 dirhams but this cannot stop me from highlighting his state, By Allah he is a drunkard"

8.)Ibn Jauzi's comments on Yazeed 'the drunkard'

Ibn Jauzi in "Wafa al-Wafa":

"Yazeed appointed his cousin Uthman bin Muhammad bin Abu Sufyan as Governor of Madina. He sent a delegation to visit Yazeed who bore gifts so that they might take the oath of allegiance to him. Upon their return they said 'We have returned having visited a man who has no religion, he drinks, plays instruments, keeps the company of singers and dogs[b] [civil word for bestiality],[/b] we declare that we have broken our allegiance to him. Abdullah bin Abi Umro bin Hafs Mukhzumee commented 'Yazeed gave me gifts. But the reality is this man is an enemy of Allah (swt) and a drunkard. I shall separate myself from him in the same way that I remove my turban [from my head]."
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by LagosShia: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
The Crimes Committed By Yazid As Recorded in Sunni Books

1.) Ibn Kathir (rah) says in his work of Tarikh under events of 63 AH states:

Ibn Zubayr (Radhi Allaho Anho) said: O PEOPLE YOUR COMPANIONS HAVE BEEN KILLED – Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun

[b]"Yazeed committed a mistake and that too a disgusting one by ordering Muslim bin Uqba to make Madina "mubah" for three days. This was his biggest and ugliest blunder. Many Sahaba and their children were slaughtered. As it has been mentioned before that Yazid made UbaydUllah Ibn Ziyad kill the grandson of Rasulullah (saw) Husayn and his companions,
and in those three days huge heinous crimes happened in Madina about which nobody knows except Allah. Yazeed wanted to secure his governance by sending Muslim bin Uqbah but Allah did against his wishes and punished him. Verily Allah killed him likewise Allah made grip over the oppressing towns, no doubt His grip is painful and strict".[Al Bidayah Wal Nihayah, Vol 8 Page 283]

2.) Yazid’s crimes were so heinous that even his loyal UbaidUllah Ibn Ziyad (whom he had sent to murder Muslim bin Aqeel and later Imam Hussain ra too) said:

When Yazid wrote to Ibn Ziyad that he should go to Makkah and besiege Abdullah Ibn Zubayr he refused to do so and said: By Allah I will not combine two things for a Fasiq (i.e. Yazid). I have already killed the son of Prophet (salallaho alaihi wasalam)’s daughter (on his order) and now (he asks me to) wage war on Bayt ul Harram? (i.e. the holy Ka'ba) However when he martyred Imam Hussain (RA) his mother Marjana said to him: May you die! what have you done and what crime have you committed, she also scolded him severely. Yazid was informed that Abdullah Ibn Zubayr used to say in his speeches that Yazid was a fraud, drunkard, one who abandons Salaat and one who stays with singing women. [Al-Bidayah Wal Nihayah, Volume 8, Page No 279]

Ibn Kathir (rah) further narrates:
And he Muslim bin Uqba who is known as As-Salf Musraf bin Uqba, May Allah not do well to this leader of evil and ignorance, he made Madina legal for 3 days on the order of Yazid. May Allah also not grant Jaza and khayr to him(i.e. Yazid), he got many righteous killed and also looted the amwaal in Madina in great numbers, [/b]this has been multiply narrated that he created a lot of Shar and Fasad. It is mentioned that Hadrat Muafl bin Sanan (RA) was tied infront (of Ibn Uqba) and then martyred, you were his friend before but later you used strong words against Yazid due to which he became angry at you. [Al-Bidayah Wal Nihayah, Volume 8, Page No 280]

[b]Tafseer Ruh al Maani Declairing Yazeed a kafir

"Allamah Alusi stated, Yazeed the impure denied the Prophethood of Rasulullah (s). The treatment that he meted out to the people of Makka, Medina and the family of the Prophet proves that he was a kaafir".

Once in the gathering of Amir Ul Mominein Hazrat Ummar Bin Abdul Aziz people talked about yazeed, someone among the people said ( Amir Ul Mominein to Yazeed ) Hazrat Ummar Bin Abdul Aziz replied in anger,'' you call Yazeed ( Bad Character Person ) as Amir Ul Mominein?. Then Ummar Bin Abdul Aziz gave order of 20 lashes to the person who called Yazeed "Amir Ul Mominein" [ Tahdheeb Al'Tahdheeb Vol 1 Page 361]

The Proof of Sending Curses(Lanat) on Yazid!

The Proof of sending Lanah upon Yazid is derived from this (ayah), as was mentioned by Al-Barzanji in his Al-Ashaat and al-Haythami in As-Sawaiq from Ahmad Ibn Hanbal that his son Abdullah asked him about sending Lanah on Yazid, and how sending Lanah upon him is mentioned in the book of Allah (i.e. Quran). Ibn Hanbal in proof of (sending Lanah upon Yazid) mentioned these verses:Would ye then, if ye were given the command, work corruption in the land and sever your ties of kinship? Such are the men whom Allah has cursed…(47:22-23), So could there be a greater fitnah than the actions committed by Yazid? [Ruh ul Ma’ani by Al-Alusi, Volume 9 Under Surah Muhammad 22-23]
Re: Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed by Onyocha: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2012
@Vedaxcool

If being 'Shia' is about loving,supporting,obeying and following the Imams of Mohammad's household among whom is Hussein,then why would you still consider someone who goes against that definition and join the ranks of their enemies a 'Shia'?

Don't people betray and change beliefs and religion all the time? Would you still consider Muslims who apostasize and go on to insult Mohammad and oppose him to still be 'Muslims'?

From what I just read most of who were 'Shia' in the city of Kufa are the ones who betrayed Hussein.so how does that concern a 'Shia' in another land or city?and these people of Kufa are blamed majorly for betraying Hussein and doing nothing to rescue him and not that they joined Yazid's army.cowardice actually played a role.the people of Kufa were intimidated by Yazid's army and didn't want to die.others were bribed to keep quiet.

The fact is the true Shia who were very loyal defended Hussein to their last drop of blood and didn't abandon him even at the face of imminent death.finally,what did Sunnis do to rescue Imam Hussein from Yazid's plan to either force him to pay allegiance to him or kill him? Don't you think Sunnis are as guilty if not more (since they were active in Yazid's army) in beheading your Prophet's grandson,Hussein?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shekh Albani Speaks On Boko Haram / Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? / Wishing Jummah Mubarak Is Bid'ah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.