Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,481 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos (1541 Views)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Ambode: See Some Legacies In The Transport Sector That He Will Be Remembered For / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by AfonjaEmir: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
See Tinubu supporter and reasoning. So you ascribe whatever to population density and explosion??

But Jakande also had same issues but prudently managed resources and made concerted efforts to have development indices scattered all around Lagos, do you know that??

You have just proved a salient point about Tinubu supporters. 98% of you guyz have your brains strapped to your ynashes.

I ask again , what did Tinubu bring to the table in Lagos?

Siwel25:

Clown! His General Hospitals and Healthcare Centres are there. LASTMA and RRS?
BRT which Fashola only received?
The Lekki homes?

Ure ignorant cos Jakande governed a state with one third the population of Tinubu's..
Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by AfonjaEmir: 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
This guy dey suffer from schizophrenia and brain laxity. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you actually read your submission? Is the Poverty built on your head so great that your senses have been deposited at burdillion?

Please lets educate ourseleves...as you eat you agbado..i will be sipping my henny. Now i ask again between Tinubu and Jakande who actually developed Lagos.

I really want to be educated...

Softmirror:

grin YOU ARE FUNNY. THERE IS NO ANGER NOR DESPERATION ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T AFFORD CORN FLAKES AND POP CORN ARE ALWAYS INSINUATING THAT EVERYONE IS SUFFERING LIKE THEM. A. HUNGRY MAN IS ANGRY MAN cheesy. SO, IS RONALD BETTER THAN MESSI OR IS MESSI BETTER THAN RONALDO? grin

Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by AfonjaEmir: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2022
LASTMA....ok

but some quarters have it the LASTMA, was a programmed extortionist organization that was used to actually facilitate illegal revenue generation schemes.
Is the LASTMA, model efficient and still exercising their duties??

Interims of the Housing scheme that is Laudable also...but i dont know about it, but everybody knows about Jakande Estates, Hospitals built by him, Model schools built by him, road networks built by him!!

And all this was achieved without baseless and paid for propaganda!!

Now i ask again..

who do you think is best for Nigeria..as Presidential material based on track records?

Siwel25:

U must be filled with hate. Unlike Obi, Tinubu built schools and hospitals still standing today
Is LASTMA not working?
Lekki and Oko Oba Housing Schemes? We know your type!
Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by Softmirror: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
This guy dey suffer from schizophrenia and brain laxity. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you actually read your submission? Is the Poverty built on your head so great that your senses have been deposited at burdillion?

Please lets educate ourseleves...as you eat you agbado..i will be sipping my henny. Now i ask again between Tinubu and Jakande who actually developed Lagos.

I really want to be educated...

THE ANSWER YOU SEEK IS IN KNOWING WHO IS BETTER BETWEEN RONALDO AND MESSI OR MESSI AND RONALDO. UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE TOO DAFT TO UNDERSTAND grin OGA DRUNKARD YOU ARE TOO POOR TO AFFORD HENNY IF YOU SAY OGOGORO I FOR GREE AFONJAEMIR grin.

1 Like

Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by Kagd10: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Jakande legacies:
1. Housing estates.
2. LASU.
3. Some roads.
4. A Media broadcasting station.
5. Water taps/reservoirs.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
3. LASU teaching hospital & clinical school.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
8. 4 standard millennium schools.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
11. Several policies which helped in high increase of Lagos revenues.
12. Some roads etc

Whereas Peter Obi has got no legacies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by tamdun: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2022
Dumbo can't even compare one of their own to Tinubu, they had use one of Lagos best....
Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by TrackerXL: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2022
I am telling you. Imagine this foolish Peter Obi now banking state fund into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account n igbos are not trooping out to stone him to death.

Earthstorms:
Lateef Jakande did better by a wide margin.

The leaders we had from 1979 to 1983 were the last set of true leaders. Others ever since are more for their pockets.

As an example, lateef Jakande built the road from Lagos Island to Epe with the multiple bridges on that road without tolling it.

Our current leaders dualise about 20km of that road and place 2 toll gates on it to milk the people.

They built a single bridge to Lekki and tolled it.

There is a 10 km stretch between Epe and Ijebu ode that the are dualising now. They are already building 2 toll plaza on less the 10km road that they are building.

It is criminal to compare any modern politician with any politician of the 1979 to 1983 era.

Even governor Bakin Zuwo who kept Kano money in Kano government house was better that current Kano governor who is banking public fund in his babariga.

1 Like

Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by AfonjaEmir: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2022
Stale..Update your foolishness... grin grin grin grin grin

Softmirror:

THE ANSWER YOU SEEK IS IN KNOWING WHO IS BETTER BETWEEN RONALDO AND MESSI OR MESSI AND RONALDO. UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE TOO DAFT TO UNDERSTAND grin OGA DRUNKARD YOU ARE TOO POOR TO AFFORD HENNY IF YOU SAY OGOGORO I FOR GREE AFONJAEMIR grin.
Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by Vote4ObiDatti: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2022
Ask any Lagosian who is over 40 years and they would tell you that EscoBAT can't be compared to Marwa talk more of Lateef Jakande!

Without Jakande, many Lagosians would have been homeless. He also built schools, roads, hospitals etc and even wanted to build a metro before Buhari truncated it. Yet he achieved all these wonders within just 4 years!!!!

You can't compare that great man with EscoBAT in anything. Can you point to the legacies EscoBAT left behind after 8 years that ended just in 2007? Because of his criminal tendencies, EscoBAT reduced Lagos to a friend's and family affair. Collecting 10% of revenue. Having his daughters control revenue generated from markets. Having his companies execute contracts any how he likes.

EscoBAT is a curse on Lagos, the city would have been greater today if the thief didn't loot it dry.

It's an insult to mention Tinubu in the same sentence that has Jakande and Marwa in it.
Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by Kagd10: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Ask any Lagosian who is over 40 years and they would tell you that EscoBAT can't be compared to Marwa talk more of Lateef Jakande!

Without Jakande, many Lagosians would have been homeless. He also built schools, roads, hospitals etc and even wanted to build a metro before Buhari truncated it. Yet he achieved all these wonders within just 4 years!!!!

You can't compare that great man with EscoBAT in anything. Can you point to the legacies EscoBAT left behind after 8 years that ended just in 2007? Because of his criminal tendencies, EscoBAT reduced Lagos to a friend's and family affair. Collecting 10% of revenue. Having his daughters control revenue generated from markets. Having his companies execute contracts any how he likes.

EscoBAT is a curse on Lagos, the city would have been greater today if the thief didn't loot it dry.

It's an insult to mention Tinubu in the same sentence that has Jakande and Marwa in it.

Says the one that supports a monumental failure called Peter Obi. Your monumental failure of Peter Obi without achievement can only rule you in your village.

Tinubu's Eko Atlantic and lekki trade alone can swallow you, all your south east accursed governors and generation.

1 Like

Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by Vote4ObiDatti: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the one that supports a monumental failure called Peter Obi. Your monumental failure of Peter Obi without achievement can only rule you in your village.

Tinubu's Eko Atlantic and lekki trade alone can swallow you, all your south east accursed governors and generation.

Shut up and stop disgracing yourself, those are private investments! EscoBAT has nothing to do with them.

Continue supporting a world class criminal and drug dealer, while suffering in poverty.

SHAME!!
Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by Kagd10: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Shut up and stop disgracing yourself, those are private investments! EscoBAT has nothing to do with them.

Continue supporting a world class criminal and drug dealer, while suffering in poverty.

SHAME!!

Tinubu conceived the idea, designed it and brought in investors for Lagos.

Tell your state government to do am if e easy..

I repeat your monumental failure of Peter Obi can only rule you in your village.
Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by Softmirror: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Stale..Update your foolishness... grin grin grin grin grin

YOU STILL CAN'T GRASP THE ANALOGY. BOTH OF THEM ARE THE BEST. ARE YOU REALLY THIS DUMB cheesy.
Re: Lateef Jakande VS Tinubu, Who Had Visible Legacies In Lagos by Bentizil: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Just like Ronaldo and Messi... Although for me Tinubu is a little ahead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku should call me, I am ready for reconciliation---Wike / Aso Villa Cabal Plot To Make Another Northerner The President / Uncovered: Massive Whatsapp Scam, Many Falling Victims (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.