Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,649 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

*you've Shown Brotherly Love Beyond Party Affiliation, Eleka Tells Oyebanji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *you've Shown Brotherly Love Beyond Party Affiliation, Eleka Tells Oyebanji (259 Views)

My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*you've Shown Brotherly Love Beyond Party Affiliation, Eleka Tells Oyebanji by sojiboy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
*You've Shown Brotherly Love Beyond Party Affiliation, Eleka tells Oyebanji*

.....as Governor- elect commiserates with ex- dep gov over father’s death*

Former Deputy Governor of Ekiti State, Prof. Kolapo Olusola-Eleka has lauded the State Governor-elect, Mr Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji for his condolence visit to the family house in Ikere Ekiti, following the death of his father, Pa Joshua Ojo Eleka.

Prof Eleka described the visit as a manifestation of the brotherly love that transcends party differences in Ekiti State.

"We are glad that you are here. It shows the kind of brotherly love you are manifesting, which goes beyond party affiliation. As a leader, you have proved that you are are Governor for all"

Prof. Eleka thanked the Governor-elect for the honor done him, his late father and the entire Eleka's family.

The Governor-elect who was at the Eleka's family house in Ikere-Ekiti alongside his deputy, Chief(Mrs) Monisade Afuye, condoled with Prof. Eleka, the widow, Deaconess E.O Ojo Eleka, and entire family members. He also commiserated with the people of Ikere-Ekiti over the demise of the community's illustrious son.

" I am here to commiserate with the family over the demise of Pa. Joshua Ojo Eleka. Baba died the death of a righteous. We are not mourning today but to celebrate God's faithfulness in his life.

Oyebanji described Baba Eleka as righteous man who lived a fulfilled life and selflessly served God, community and humanity to the end.

"I can attest to the fact that Baba is a righteous man. He lived a life of impact, served God, Community and humanity to the end. May the good Lord rest his soul," Oyebanji said.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02n2dU9ieKGRssEux1jZK2vGngcEyGrhnp1iC9PigybHJ5GXZaTQ3W9av7jsjgBFEul&id=100000223680706

Re: *you've Shown Brotherly Love Beyond Party Affiliation, Eleka Tells Oyebanji by Jostoman: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Good one
Re: *you've Shown Brotherly Love Beyond Party Affiliation, Eleka Tells Oyebanji by duro4chang(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
I like what I am seeing
Re: *you've Shown Brotherly Love Beyond Party Affiliation, Eleka Tells Oyebanji by Africana1123(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
O

(1) (Reply)

Mexico President AMLO Invites Americans To Buy Cheaper Gas In His Country / Engr. Akinyinka Akinnola Engages With Ondo Young Professionals / Same IPOB That Kills Sit-at-home Violators Now Care About IMO 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.