Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) (8468 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Charming1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg35HjplJhg
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar on Thursday led a delegation of the party as they paid a visit to the Governor of Anambra state, Charles Soludo in the state capital.

In a video, the former vice-president could be seen exchanging warm pleasantries with Soludo who appeared excited to receive the PDP flagbearer.

It will be recalled that Soludo, some weeks back, had a spat with Atiku’s rival for the presidency, Peter Obi with Obi’s party, Labour Party and his campaign organization issuing their respective rebuttals to the former CBN governor’s statement.

Soludo had claimed in his article that Obi who is a former Anambra state governor cannot win the 2023 elections, noting that the LP standard bearer is only playing a game.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Jostoman: 5:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Thats why everybody love Atiku.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by okezuoemmanue(m): 5:05am On Jan 12, 2023
grin
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by MrSensor(m): 5:05am On Jan 12, 2023
LIKE for Obi
SHARE for Tinubu
QUOTE for Atiku

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Karlovych: 5:07am On Jan 12, 2023
embarassed I'm certain Soludo's wife and children are all OBIdient, the movement is unstoppable

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Psalm48: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2023
Okay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Scarletjr(m): 5:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Anyway lucky for the winner we just want a better Nigeria
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Kenny9857(m): 5:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Wait oO! You dey this Green App and You Never Hear of DEROCK MEDIA?..Nibo?�

One of the biggest & largest WhatsApp community, No. 1 9ja cruise lord�,
Giveaway everytime, so many entertainment and fun... You will forever be grateful you join the family of DEROCK MEDIA... :�
http:///send?phone=2348141660940&text=Hello%20add%20me%20up%20from%20Ref092
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by eDoctorr(m): 5:47am On Jan 12, 2023
MrSensor:

LIKE for Obi
SHARE for Tinubu
QUOTE for Atiku
Yeah
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Una dey fuçk? grin
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Wickedfact: 5:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Jostoman:

You're just starting work. Shout louder so he can hear you.
Beremx was collecting money from Atiku every election crycle to post nonsense. Where is she today?

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 5:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Atiku like Tinubu are just wasting their time....

Worse thing to happen will be an interim government and the power will be shifted to the vice President to conduct a credible election and Peter will still emerge as a winner.
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by tsephanyah(f): 5:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Atiku will win.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by EmperorFred: 5:52am On Jan 12, 2023
If Obi can't get it, Atiku should. It's a disgrace to Nigeria to have Teenubu on the balot.

14 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by OGIBRA(m): 5:53am On Jan 12, 2023
Imagine if is Governor fintiri or sanwo-olu are the ones hobnobbing with the opposition party like these, and still publicly condenming the presidential candidate from there state...am very sure WAILING WAILERS UNITED (WWU), would av claim the governor know what he is seeing,(ambode, a case study), now that is the other way round, dem just dey wail ...
P.S-- someone that want to win a general election, that cant boast of having his state political structure in his hand, shey dat one na real candidate?
I.O.T

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by tk4radi: 5:58am On Jan 12, 2023
WHO ARE THE “OBIDIENTS”

1. In Those Earlier Days, “Obidients” were the Frustrated Nigerians.
(Surely, most of them were actually toxic in those days)

2. Some times later, “Obidients” became those who wanted a better Nigeria, (especially through Peter Obi).

3. In these past recent days, “Obidients” are those persons who had made up their minds to join in “Evangelising” other people to join in wanting a better Nigeria through Peter Obi.

4. In the Near future, “Obidients” are going to be all those persons who voted for PETER OBI.

5. Ultimately, after the elections and beyond, “Obidients” would become “The Whole Of Nigerians”.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by rummmy: 5:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Atikulooter...
But better than Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by RichDad1(m): 5:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Everyone knows the Igbos are in perpetual servitude to the PDP.
As at today, not a single governor or political heavyweights is campaigning for Peter Obi or speaking against Atiku and his Fulani gangs that wanted to take over Aso Rock.
During the LP rally in Onitsha, their so called Obi was trying to shut the only bold man that dare spit at Atiku’s face just because of few dollars.
Bunch of timid hypocritical cowards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by dalass(f): 6:01am On Jan 12, 2023
Jostoman:

Everybody loves who?

Speak for yourself undecided

A known national thief, saboteur, etc embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Epinbiz(m): 6:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Una don share something un disclose ba
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by dalass(f): 6:03am On Jan 12, 2023
RichDad1:
And any northern Presidential political flag bearer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by kennyz247(m): 6:04am On Jan 12, 2023
brother like no other, Atiku the incoming presido

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by RichDad1(m): 6:05am On Jan 12, 2023
dalass:
And any northern Presidential political flag bearer
What are you saying ?
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by tishbite42: 6:06am On Jan 12, 2023
CBN vaults are the basis of the relationship
We know better

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by tishbite42: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2023
RichDad1:
As at today, not a single governor or political heavyweights is campaigning for Peter Obi or speaking against Atiku and his Fulani gangs that wanted to take over Aso Rock.
During the LP rally in Onitsha, their so called Obi was trying to shut the only bold man that dare spit at Atiku’s face just because of few dollars.
PO is cutting Atiku's vote to the advantage of Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by RichDad1(m): 6:09am On Jan 12, 2023
tishbite42:

PO is cutting Atiku's vote to the advantage of Tinubu
Comrade don’t loud it. wink

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by espeeroke: 6:12am On Jan 12, 2023
MrSensor:

LIKE for Obi
SHARE for Tinubu
QUOTE for Atiku

Atikulate for victory

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by KillerCrocodile: 6:12am On Jan 12, 2023
RichDad1:

Same way Yorubas are in Eternal Slavery to the APC...

And in that Perpetual Slavery, nobody dares talk against The Notorious Drug Baron that wants to turn the Aso Rock Villa into his retirement home.

The Notorious Drug Baron and the Chief Looter of Lagos State Treasury is their Lord and saviour....

He can even boast of being richer than Osun State without a well documented source of income because he steals with impunity and without remorse and shame....

His Ūrchins are even more senseless than the Drug Baron...

They know that the idiot is a walking corpse and would be a national disgrace but are pushing him to his grave by applauding him on the campaign train whenever he gaffes and talks trash.

Bunch of timid hypocritical cowards... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed I'm certain Soludo's wife and children are all OBIdient, the movement is unstoppable

The plan is for Atiku to do 4 years and handover to Soludo.
Why would they choose someone that talks like a woman over their father.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 6:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Either Obi or Atiku is fine by me. Though I would prefer Obi TBH but anything is better than Tinubu .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: / Top 10 Countries That Completely Hate Gay People / It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.