Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja (44211 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by kingyakos: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2022
jrusky:
If he like let him visit Pope Francis Aso Rick no way.

He is a scammer big time. I give no shit.

In 2019 he was with Atiku they all Atikulated then no complain Buhari Muslim handing over to Tiku Muslim BUT in 2022 its now a sin Buhari handing over to a Muslim. Is Okowa not a human being? Is he not a christain the way obi was vice to Atiku in 2019 so why now same game line AtikuOkowa now Tufiakwa and forbidden?

Has he scammed u or ur countries wealth, if yes let's see the evidence.
Ur type will be crying how bad leadership has reduced ur country to zero level and a laughing stock among other African countries like Ghana, Rwanda, South Africa, Egypt etc. But u forget to understand that the difference between your country and the above mentioned is good leadership.
Later in the day you will go to a barber shop to beg for clipper to shave because u don't have money to pay.
Premiership would soon start u will be hanging on a viewing center window to watch ur team play because u don't have money.
Job you don't have, afford a shirt from a super store u can't, other than bend down select.
Come over here and pick cotton in a farm and end $200 monthly.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by b5ive(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Your wisdom choke.

Wisdom follow u 2.4.7

God bless your good heart.
ajoguegbe:
If you are willing and obidient you'll eat the good of Nigeria. Let me paraphrase it. If you still can't get the message forget it you are condemned to end time tinubulation

Peter Obi has told you over and over that he's not desperate to win election. He's not a typical career politicians that can not survive outside politics. He has a thriving business with investment s enough for his children's children. It is for the sake of people like you who have no job that he is endangering his life to snatch the treasure from looters and create jobs
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by jrusky(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Has he scammed u or ur countries wealth, if yes let's see the evidence.
Ur type will be crying how bad leadership has reduced ur country to zero level and a laughing stock among other African countries like Ghana, Rwanda, South Africa, Egypt etc. But u forget to understand that the difference between your country and the above mentioned is good leadership.
Later in the day you will go to a barber shop to beg for clipper to shave because u don't have money to pay.
Premiership would soon start u will be hanging on a viewing center window to watch ur team play because u don't have money.
Job you don't have, afford a shirt from a super store u can't, other than bend down select.
Come over here and pick cotton in a farm and end $200 monthly.

Evading tax is a monetary yahoo yahoo.

Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by AsawanaDgreat: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2022
Good move
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by kingyakos: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2022
jrusky:

Evading tax is a monetary yahoo yahoo.

Thanks

Evidence
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by Godjone(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2022
ajoguegbe:
If you are willing and obidient you'll eat the good of Nigeria. Let me paraphrase it. If you still can't get the message forget it -- you are condemned to end time tinubulation

Peter Obi has told you over and over that he's not desperate to win election. He's not a typical career politicians that can not survive outside politics. He has a thriving business with investment s enough for his children's children. It is for the sake of people like you who have no job that he is endangering his life to snatch the treasury from looters and create jobs. When you have a job you'll not have time to be hibernating on Nairaland waiting for a thread where Peter Obi is mentioned so you'll be first to spill rubbish
honestly, you really finished that urchin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by jrusky(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Evidence

Pandora bro.

Ask Google for the rest.

Let me ask you few questions and answer me one by one.

I'm sure you are shouting obi thinking he is a christain baa?

1. Pls in obi life can you show me any contribution he has made to propagato of Christianity either financially or otherwise?

2. As you claimed he is Christain pls when that idiot drug lord Bishop Ozubulu happened where many were killed inside a church pls did obi come to the scene, did he give any of the family any support, did he even help the church?

3. When Owo massacre happened Tinubu dropped cash, condoled, condemned the attack and came to Owo. Atiku donated cash, condemned it and condolred with the families pls did obi do anything? even N1 (once Naira) he never drop nor condole nor visit.

Even Shetima is more Christaain than obi because if a known terrorist can dropped N127million for CAN in Borno pls in Obi life has he even given 50k to CAN in Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu or Abia?

Jesus was going around doing good. Bible say given covers multitude of sin pls which one has obi done as a christain?

When Mbaka church was shut down because of him as a peaceful and responsible leader he suppose to quickly intervene but did he do that? No.

As per being young man pls youngness does not mean performance Yeye Bello is young, Desmond Idiot is young, that one in up North beating woman in adult shop is young wat have they done bro?

Tlkin about he is not corrupt bro tax evading is as bad as looting. Thanks.

How should we employ some with no humanity CV extremely stingy and selfish to high heaven pms how?

Bro pls this is Sunday morning let me enjoy pdp victory in osun in peace biko.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by kingyakos: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2022
jrusky:

Pandora bro.

Ask Google for the rest.

1. Pls in obi life can you show me any contribution he has made to propagato of Christianity either financially or otherwise?

2. As you claimed he is Christain pls when that idiot drug lord Bishop Ozubulu happened where many were killed inside a church pls did obi come to the scene, did he give any of the family any support, did he even help the church?

3. When Owo massacre happened Tinubu dropped cash, condoled, condemned the attack and came to Owo. Atiku donated cash, condemned it and condolred with the families pls did obi do anything? even N1 (once Naira) he never drop nor condole nor visit.

Even Shetima is more Christaain than obi because if a known terrorist can dropped N127million for CAN in Borno pls in Obi life has he even given 50k to CAN in Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu or Abia?

Jesus was going around doing good. Bible say given covers multitude of sin pls which one has obi done as a christain?

When Mbaka church was shut down because of him as a peaceful and responsible leader he suppose to quickly intervene but did he do that? No.

As per being young man pls youngness does not mean performance Yeye Bello is young, Desmond Idiot is young, that one in up North beating woman in adult shop is young wat have they done bro?

How should we employ some with no humanity CV extremely stingy and selfish to high heaven pms how?

If brains were bought i would've helped u out
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by jrusky(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2022
kingyakos:

If brains were bought i would've helped u out

I know you will resulted in abusive very typical of motherfucker ipigs.

Pls I'm with my fellow guys in Abj vibing pdp winning in Osun bruhhh!!!

E-money, Cubanas, Maduka, Arthur Eze, Nnamani, Okorocha, Ihedioha and host of others are Igbo their testomonial stand for them being *human lifters* pls who your obi lifted up? No one. Abeggyyy. Allow me enjoy my pdp vibes biko.

Good day.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by HeroicMeastro: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Built2last:
She wrote this on her Facebook
Tithes eater
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by kingyakos: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2022
jrusky:

I know you will resulted in abusive very typical of motherfucker ipigs.

Pls I'm with my fellow guys in Abj vibing pdp winning in Osun bruhhh!!!

E-money, Cubanas, Maduka, Arthur Eze, Nnamani, Okorocha, Ihedioha and host of others are Igbo their testomonial stand for them being *human lifters* pls who your obi lifted up? No one. Abeggyyy. Allow me enjoy my pdp vibes biko.

Good day.

Because u choosed not to see the helping hands he's been rendering and even if it is put in front of u, u will give a blind eyes to it.
It's not everybody that brings their good deed to SM like Cubana E-money and the rest, most people follow the Bible principle of giving and that's why my respect will always go to Olamide, falz, teni and my pastor maduka that u just mentioned.
For ur info I'm not Igbo and I'm also chilling at Freeman's bar with my friends celebrating PDP victory in Osun.

Take it or leave it Obi is ur next president, the calculations are crystal clear and the Cabals have Spoken.
Sorry for the insult...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by kingyakos: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2022
jrusky:

Pandora bro.

Ask Google for the rest.

Answer: Obi financed Catholic Hospital project not one not two, not in his state alone but in other states. He met Pope Francis not because he is a Catholic but because his life as a philanthropist to humanity get to the vetican from Cardinals in nigeria that's why Pope Francis invited him.
Google is more friendly than the Nigerian police so ask Google.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by kingyakos: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2022
jrusky:

Pandora bro.

Ask Google for the rest.

Answer: Confirm very well from native of that community, People that were killed was family members and relatives of the betrayer drug Barron and besides it was a family affair.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by jimyjames(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Judeerons32:
na bible scripture she take dey play so? na wa o
You wish it was scriptures from the Quran?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by newnigerdelta1: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Photo nor be Election
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by newnigerdelta1: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2022
Nor mind the betrayal,and a stinky pretender....at his age ,mumu loyalty
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by jrusky(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Answer: Confirm very well from native of that community, People that were killed was family members and relatives of the betrayer drug Barron and besides it was a family affair.

Hellooooooooooo!!!
Pls I'm not no longer on that page I'm vibing with friends as per pdp win in Osun pls you all free me for now O ye sons of bitterness Hypocrites.

I have move to another page if you like remain in old bruhhh!!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by kingyakos: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2022
jrusky:

Pandora bro.

Ask Google for the rest.

Answer: What is cash condolence, will the cash bring back the lives of the dead victims in the massacre or did the family of the victim told them that they're poor?..
It is this 3rd question that caused the insult which i apologized.
Crime that would've been protected by the government.
Have u asked ur self how nigeria became this bad in the last seven years, who brought this plague upon us and what is their aim.
Same tinubu presented buhari to us, now shetima is his running mate, hope u are aware of how shetima brought in and sponsored Boko Haram.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by kingyakos: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2022
jrusky:

Hellooooooooooo!!!
Pls I'm not no longer on that page I'm vibing with friends as per pdp win in Osun pls you all free me for now O ye sons of bitterness Hypocrites.

I have move to another page if you like remain in old bruhhh!!!

Thought u needed answers to ur questions
Ok, suit yourself male child
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by jrusky(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Thought u needed answers to ur questions
Ok, suit yourself male child

Hhhuuuuhhhhh!!!
Ndooh!!! Where do you live so I can post some champagne and henrken to you to cal your hot nerves.

Obi will not enter Aso Rock he should go back home and work on his strange stinginess then come back 2031 or 2039.

Ndoo!!! Your address wan post drinks to you. Its pdp moment bro metusselah the oldest man in the world.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by kingyakos: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
jrusky:

Hhhuuuuhhhhh!!!
Ndooh!!! Where do you live so I can post some champagne and henrken to you to cal your hot nerves.

Obi will not enter Aso Rock he should go back home and work on his strange stinginess then come back 2031 or 2039.

Ndoo!!! Your address wan post drinks to you. Its pdp moment bro metusselah the oldest man in the world.

Google Freeman's Hotel so u go understand wey i dey chill and from here i dey go ibom hotel and golf resort still on chilling tour.

Enjoy ur Aba/Onitsha champagne male child...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by blazetour1: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Peter Obi left PDP because he couldnt tolerate the pervasive money politics. I dont think it is a wrong thing.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by jrusky(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Google Freeman's Hotel so u go understand wey i dey chill and from here i dey go ibom hotel and golf resort still on chilling tour.

Enjoy ur Aba/Onitsha champagne male child...

Thank you pls allow me to enjoy my Aba/Onitsha champagne at least I patronised my people champagne as a true Nigeria. Thank you bro let me enjoy it like that I'm not complaining afterall.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by truthfinder319: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
This man is just jumping from church to church. 2023 is between BAT and Atiku and BAT will win
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by cybersoldiers: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
PlayerMeji:
lol

See as he gentle like say na so im mind dey!

Just wait and let them lose this election as they would, all the veins that have hidden on his face will come out like Oshodi Nepa wire!

You're fantastically foolish.

Filled with so much hate in your heart and expression on anything Igbo.

Yoir conduct is very disgusting.

APC urchin.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by Onyipk: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
PlayerMeji:
lol

See as he gentle like say na so im mind dey!

Just wait and let them lose this election as they would, all the veins that have hidden on his face will come out like Oshodi Nepa wire!

No worries... you no go see the Oshodi Nepa wire because Peter Obi go win the 2023 presidential election by the grace of God.

#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by krib45: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Built2last:
Before you say Peter Obi is visiting church leaders. Campaign has not started.

Buhari visited Pastor Adeboye in 2014, Even attended a church programme. visited Tunde Bakare in 2011.

All na politics

Even synagogue of all nations. I watched him live and direct
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by Nickson6969(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
OkoroBufo:

It's shameless how they try to foolishly rationalize the desecration of the Bible, trying to twist a verse from "Obedient" to "Obi-dient" in a bid to politically promote a mere mortal who could slump to his death at any point in time.
This was same woman using her pulpit to caimpaign for her candidate. She is so myopic that she sacrificed spirituality on the alter of politics. No wonder, a lot of people consider Christianity as one big joke.

-Okoro bufo

You are not serious for saying such rubbish...better be careful
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by omodesmond7744: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Every body has right to is own opinion but the current situation of Nigeria now that everybody suffering today, u don't need right to over shadow ur brain and ur thinking please vote for competence and transpiracy and that person is only peter obi for now please be wise..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke / BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki / Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.