Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja (44218 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by omodesmond7744: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Na you dem go skin alive, brother!

If you are that frustrated, you can take sniper as you suggested!

you are the most illiterate person have seen writing and posting rubbish on nairaland imagine urself that have plans for ur future is being recruited into the army and you will be eating cassava and agbado please wise up
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by judedwriter(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Our incoming President cool

Amen!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by nextstep(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Obi should be going to the rural parts of Kano, etc, to make his name known. Visiting the people who are already going to vote for him, while not spending any time with those who don't know him seems naive to me. But I'm not a politician who has won a governorship race nor presidential primaries, so I can only imagine he's got way more sense than me about this matter. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
ajoguegbe:
If you are willing and obidient you'll eat the good of Nigeria. Let me paraphrase it. If you still can't get the message forget it -- you are condemned to end time tinubulation

Peter Obi has told you over and over that he's not desperate to win election. He's not a typical career politicians that can not survive outside politics. He has a thriving business with investment s enough for his children's children. It is for the sake of people like you who have no job that he is endangering his life to snatch the treasury from looters and create jobs. When you have a job you'll not have time to be hibernating on Nairaland waiting for a thread where Peter Obi is mentioned so you'll be first to spill rubbish
Nigga you bahd ah swear. This ur comment deserves a standing ovation. ���
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by raystanley(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
ajoguegbe:
If you are willing and obidient you'll eat the good of Nigeria. Let me paraphrase it. If you still can't get the message forget it -- you are condemned to end time tinubulation

Peter Obi has told you over and over that he's not desperate to win election. He's not a typical career politicians that can not survive outside politics. He has a thriving business with investment s enough for his children's children. It is for the sake of people like you who have no job that he is endangering his life to snatch the treasury from looters and create jobs. When you have a job you'll not have time to be hibernating on Nairaland waiting for a thread where Peter Obi is mentioned so you'll be first to spill rubbish
Savaged...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by Emmanueledu(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
PlayerMeji:
lol

See as he gentle like say na so im mind dey!

Just wait and let them lose this election as they would, all the veins that have hidden on his face will come out like Oshodi Nepa wire!
Drown in your tears for all I care!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by TotalRunter: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
ajoguegbe:

Gbam!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by sweetjohn(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
PlayerMeji:
lol

Just wait and let them lose this election as they would, all the veins that have hidden on his face will come out like Oshodi Nepa wire!
His first ever attempt as a governor, he won and the mandate was stollen and he didn't die nor became confrontational. He simply went to court and after 3 years he was reinstalled as governor. Again, just 6momth in government, he become the first governor in Nigeria history to be humiliated and impeached, as his usual manner he didn't die nor cry nor confront anybody, he simply went to court again and won.

Obi is too good to be attack. He has given you go ahead to being any proof of his excess even in your dream.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by EagleSquare1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
It is Obedient in the Bible, not Obi-dient.
Isn't it obvious

Built2last:

Open your bible and tell me it's not exactly written so. Abi na she twist or na she write am.

Or she can't quote anymore because Obidient is in that verse
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by Elidrisy20: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
That's all he does, visiting Pope's,bishops,pastors, Reverends, choirmasters, this man wants to Christianized Nigerian, he is an ipob undercover agent
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by Zubi10(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
PlayerMeji:
lol

bombaclaat
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by Eaglesightfar: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
If him lime make him visit Pope Francis.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by nedekid: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
ajoguegbe:

You de mind am? Walai if I were Peter, I will leave Nigerians to their misery, go and chill abroad, fly in once in a while, dash some hungry people money then vamose.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by nemeomire: 3:05am On Jul 18, 2022
ajoguegbe:

Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by Johnkay225: 8:28am On Jul 18, 2022
OkoroBufo:

It's shameless how they try to foolishly rationalize the desecration of the Bible, trying to twist a verse from "Obedient" to "Obi-dient" in a bid to politically promote a mere mortal who could slump to his death at any point in time.
This was same woman using her pulpit to caimpaign for her candidate. She is so myopic that she sacrificed spirituality on the alter of politics. No wonder, a lot of people consider Christianity as one big joke.
-Okoro bufo
Can you separate your life from politics? What happens in politics has direct bearing on you and your family , if the nation goes into war because of a bad leader , do you think you will be spared ? You think she is being carnal for preaching and drumming support for her preferred candidate from the pulpit , you know nothing about God in the first place . Christianity is the real deal, hope you don't wake up too late to realise that.. Na religion dey worry you , Hosea 4:6 . My people perish for lack of knowledge. You dey for this table full full.. And the children of this world are in their times wiser than the children of the Kingdom . Imams tell their followers who to vote for ,that is why we are here . Christians have woken up and we must do the needful. Obidient and Yusful we are...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by Johnkay225: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2022
maybet081:
what did you say when your muric said they will never vote for christians?

When BUHARI in 2014 said Moslems must vote for Moslems alone you couldn't write this then.
The christians just learned it from you poeple as a way of campaigning.

Take note that the seating governor of Lagos state sanwole this week said that tinubu's presidency is a Yoruba project and that every Yoruba must not vote for another but him, people like you didn't see anything bad in it,but when others imitates him tomorrow it becomes evil in your eyes.
I hate hypocrisy.
You dey mind the hypocrite? Imams tell their followers who to vote for and it's not an issue. Can we separate our lives from politics ? If we vote on the wrong people and war breaks out,will it not affect everybody? Hosea 4:6 My people perish for lack of knowledge. That is the guy's problem ..
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by Ikemba007: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Have you seen Obi visiting Imams or any religious leader outside his religion?

Built2last:
Before you say Peter Obi is visiting church leaders. Campaign has not started.

Buhari visited Pastor Adeboye in 2014, Even attended a church programme. visited Tunde Bakare in 2011.

All na politics

Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by Mryacks: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2022
Judeerons32:
na bible scripture she take dey play so? na wa o

Exactly...shame that just because of politics she will quote what is not biblical. And we say we want respect from others...smh undecided
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by Poleski: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
lol

You have no clue what you're talking about. Facts are not your thing.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja by wolesmile(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Built2last:

Open your bible and tell me it's not exactly written so. Abi na she twist or na she write am.

Or she can't quote anymore because Obidient is in that verse

Obedient we know. What's Obidient?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. / EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) / Nengi Meets Gloria Diri, Bayelsa First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.