Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,169 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape (1277 Views)

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by StonesA: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
for the past few days i've learned to deal with my konji, and my way out is to masturbate. Any time i do it, all the sexual urge in me dissappeared completely and i feel a huge relief. However today i was discussing the issue with a friend and he told me that the bible is completely against masturbation and it might even destroy my well being, i was confused for a while, so i decided to check online what's the health implication of masturbation. the answer i found on google suprises me, it's stated that masturbation is even good for both ur physical and mental health and it is never harmful as people percieve. so after reading this on google i feel like i am in paradise, i'll keep on enjoying myself with my imaginery Nicki-Minaj and Kim Kardashian grin cool
Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by godofuck231: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
No need go port ,Abuja or calabar, you go de prison for years no rest
Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by Pierohandsome: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
When you masturbate,can you press and suck Bobby? You cannot kiss yourself

8 Likes

Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by jetwonder(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin prostitute is not a bad choice, but masturbate and rape are nothing but crime against humanity
Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by StonesA: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
jetwonder:
grin prostitute is not a bad choice, but masturbate and rape are nothing but crime against humanity
can you explain how masturbation is a crime against humanity

5 Likes

Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by Bennysam: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
jetwonder:
going to meet prostitutes is good idea?
None of them is good for healthy
Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by Bennysam: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
jetwonder:
going to meet prostitutes is good idea?
None of them is good for health
Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by kingthreat(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2022
A professional self-servicer will never rape. but be careful, if you self-service alot, you would be so addicted that you do not enjoy normal sex.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by Franzinni: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2022
This is the muster point for nairaland wankers.

WGA

Wankers guild of Africa!

I always have blinding headache the next day if a dare tug on my second head. But if I smash , I am fine.

WGA Doctors in the house any why?
Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by judedwriter(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
StonesA:
for the past few days i've learned to deal with my konji, and my way out is to masturbate. Any time i do it, all the sexual urge in me dissappeared completely and i feel a huge relief. However today i was discussing the issue with a friend and he told me that the bible is completely against masturbation and it might even destroy my well being, i was confused for a while, so i decided to check online what's the health implication of masturbation. the answer i found on google suprises me, it's stated that masturbation is even good for both ur physical and mental health and it is never harmful as people percieve. so after reading this on google i feel like i am in paradise, i'll keep on enjoying myself with my imaginery Nicki-Minaj and Kim Kardashian grin cool

Masturbation is spiritual o.

When a man releases his sperm, his blessings and destiny are released. Many are poor today because their blessings are stolen through masturbation.

Self control is the only way out or go and marry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by Aksure007: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
judedwriter:

When a man releases his sperm, his blessings and destiny are released. Many are poor today because their blessings are stolen through masturbation.

Alaye carry you wahala and fallacy comot for here abeg!!! You really don't know any thing bout sex!!! Neither do you know anything bout blessing you just a empty soul living by rules!!!

5 Likes

Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by Blossompowerpuf: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
judedwriter:

The Bible never said this. I'm almost sure it was your religious teacher that told you this. I don't think it's entirely true.

4 Likes

Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by judedwriter(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Blossompowerpuf:

The Bible never said this. I'm almost sure it was your religious teacher that told you this. I don't think it's entirely true.

I am talking from experience and from other spiritual teachings...

Truly, masturbation is a destiny destroyer.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by nosleep: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bro I bet you soon you will beg the universe to help you stop this shit you have started. You don't know where you are about landing. This addiction is the worse to me. Your body soul and spirit go tell you soon. embarassed

1 Like

Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by Blossompowerpuf: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
judedwriter:

I am talking from experience and from other spiritual teachings...

Truly, masturbation is a destiny destroyer.
Which experience?
Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by StonesA: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
nosleep:
Bro I bet you soon you will beg the universe to help you stop this shit you have started. You don't know where you are about landing. This addiction is the worse to me. Your body soul and spirit go tell you soon. embarassed
abeg forget, i've been doing this for the past two years now and i feel good, nothing has changed. sometimes is our silly imaginations that is killing us. I live for reality

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, I Rather Masturbate Than To Rape by epondudu: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2022
OP! Continue

(1) (Reply)

This Keke Rider Returned N15m Forgotten By His Passenger (pix) / Nigerian Crooks In £1million Benefit Scam / Nigerian Arrested For Carrying $20,000 Heroin At Jfk, New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.