Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle (43670 Views)

Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment / Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Prozico22(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Prozico22:

because of the SEA PORT
see as rain destroy una recently
YOU SUPPORT MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET
THAT GOD STILL EXIST MARK IS WORD
SAVE THIS WORD
COPY THIS WORD AND SHARE THIS WORD
GO THROUGH MY POST YOU WILL SEE I DONT SUPPORT CHRISTIAN BECAUSE I NEVER BELIEVER THE BIBLE.
BUT ON THE 4TH OF THIS MONTH I HAD A DREAM WHAT I SAW ON THAT DREAM WAS I THE GOD OF THE OLD SHALL PROVE MYSELF COMES 2023
IF YOU THINK AM LYING GO THROUHG MY PREVIOUS POST YOU WILL SEE I CASTED THE CHRISTIAN BECAUSE I WAS NOT HAPPY WHAT IS GOING ON IN NIGERIA THE BAD MAKE WHILE THE GOOD SUFFER BUT GOD TOLD ME IN DREAM HE WILL PROVE HE IS GOD
The no 1 is untrue
HE REJECT 600 MILLION EVERY YEAR UNTRUTH
HE PAID ALL PENSIONNER UNTRUTH
HE MOVE ANAMBRA FROM 26 TO 1 UNTRUTH
HE BUILD ROAD NETWORK UNTRUTH
HE BOUHGT BUSES UNTRUTH
HE BUILD BOWLHOLE FOR ALL SCHOOLS UNTRUTH
HE LEFT 50 BILLION UNTRUTH
GO and VERIFY
WAIT TILL 2023 IF GOD DOES NOT PROVE ITSELF I WILL KNOW MY THOUGT OF CHRISTIANITY IS TRUE BUT IF GOD PROVE HIS SELF AS HE SHOWED ME ON THAT DREAM BABA AM SCARED I DONT WANT TO MENSION IT BEFORE THE WILL SAY AM USING BAD SPEECH THAT WHY I TOLD YOU TO WAIT TILL 2023 OR SHOULD I TELL YOU
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Willie2015: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
bluediesel03:
. Jakande,marwa,fashola,Ambode and sanwo olu all governed Lagos state but these Tinubu urchins can never talk about them.They have all accorded these governor's lagacies to Tinubu

You should understand us better...
Tinubu had a blueprint for Lagos...
He raised Men like ...Fashola ...Ambode and Sanwo Olu etc
to implement the blue print....
Those will form part of his legacies cos he mentored them ....
Thats the result of a good administrator ...
Who know how to lead Men and achieve results....
Give us one single name in Nigeria that Obi has mentored....
Since he became Governor ......
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
uchennaq:

You are the stupid one. You want an illiterate that can't even speak proper English to become the president of Nigeria. You must be an idiot not to know that when people get old their sense of reasoning or IQ goes down. All because of your tribalistic bigoted nature, you want grandpa that Nigeria is bigger than to become president. You must be an idiotic fellow.

List Peter Obi's achievement I repeat. You've got brain? use it.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by John4B: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Even small yansh too dey shake. This cow has started seeing himself in aso rock as VP. In his widest dream, someone should tap this cow and tell him to go take his malaria drug.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
This one won't shut up. Sha, d way it's looking Tinubu might change him self.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Pierohandsome:
Did Bola Tinubu play a role? What we know
Bola Tinubu was the governor of Lagos when the auction by the federal government was conducted through the NCC. Remember that Masiyiwa mentions Lagos as one of the two states that financially supported the license fee.

Then, you will realise that the former governor of Lagos and APC presidential aspirant must have truly played a part in that process. While that may qualify as helping them, it will not qualify as “I brought Econet”. The decision to come to Nigeria, according to the founder, was his.

Also, the evidence shows that Lagos might have been a significant shareholder in the enterprise, but it wasn’t the largest holder. That may be because it wasn’t on the table at the onset, it was invited.

The former governor disclosed that the Lagos government’s investment in Econet Wireless Nigeria Limited (now Airtel) was a straightforward institutional investment, which earned the state a profit of more than ₦15 billion from an investment of ₦4 billion.

The exchange rate on January 31, 2001, was 133.4 naira to one dollar, so, it means Lagos paid approximately $29,985,007 out of the $285 million, which amounts to approximately 9.5% of the shares.

You Tinubu's urchin know nothing. Your drug lord achieved nothing as a Governor,rather than creating agbero.

Lateef Jakande, Fashola, Ambode,and currently Sanwolu did far better than your Desperado

Gibberish.

You can't debunk Tinubu's legacies I listed above.

Neither can you list Peter Obi's achievement. Peter Obi achieved nothing whatsoever.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by sirray001: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

It's stupidity to expect anything tangible from Peter Obi who did nothing in Anambra.

Ask his supporters to list his achievement, they will keep mute. They can't list his achievement. What significant change has Peter Obi given you while he was Anambra governor? Absolute nothing.okoko to you these are achievements to you.Travel to sane countries and see what achievements are

Rather he was investing his state funds into his family business.

Some asked me to list Tinubu's legacy below.

These are Tinubu's legacies:

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
3. LASU teaching hospital & clinical school.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
8. 4 standard millennium schools.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
11. Several policies which helped in high increase of Lagos revenues.
12. Some roads etc

Now list Peter Obi's legacies.

I want everyone to watch and see if these Ipob urchins would reply. They always keep mute or insult when asked to list Peter Obi's achievement. Peter Obi has got absolute nothing.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Str8talk21: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu is Buhari's Pro-Max
Shettima is kwankaso Pro-Max
All muslims
All ancestors
They are made up of drug lord, grand patron of fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram sympathizer and supporter for the creation of Almajiris allover Kano.

Infact these people are the reason why terrorism, killer fulani herdsmen & banditry fester in Nigeria because from their posture and utterances has shown their lack of tolerance for people of other faith.

Come 2023 , we shall retire these antiquities.

#takebacknigeria
#NorthernChristiansPoliticalStrength
#ObiDatti2023
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by deeva2: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Prozico22:

because of the SEA PORT
see as rain destroy una recently
YOU SUPPORT MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET
THAT GOD STILL EXIST MARK IS WORD
SAVE THIS WORD
COPY THIS WORD AND SHARE THIS WORD
GO THROUGH MY POST YOU WILL SEE I DONT SUPPORT CHRISTIAN BECAUSE I NEVER BELIEVER THE BIBLE.
BUT ON THE 4TH OF THIS MONTH I HAD A DREAM WHAT I SAW ON THAT DREAM WAS I THE GOD OF THE OLD SHALL PROVE MYSELF COMES 2023
IF YOU THINK AM LYING GO THROUHG MY PREVIOUS POST YOU WILL SEE I CASTED THE CHRISTIAN BECAUSE I WAS NOT HAPPY WHAT IS GOING ON IN NIGERIA THE BAD MAKE WHILE THE GOOD SUFFER BUT GOD TOLD ME IN DREAM HE WILL PROVE HE IS GOD
WAIT TILL 2023 IF GOD DOES NOT PROVE ITSELF I WILL KNOW MY THOUGT OF CHRISTIANITY IS TRUE BUT IF GOD PROVE HIS SELF AS HE SHOWED ME ON THAT DREAM BABA AM SCARED I DONT WANT TO MENSION IT BEFORE THE WILL SAY AM USING BAD SPEECH THAT WHY I TOLD YOU TO WAIT TILL 2023 OR SHOULD I TELL YOU

ALL OF THESE DREAMS JST because TINUBU PICKED MUSLIM AS HIS RUNNING MATE..NAWA OO
ARE YOU NOW SAYING THAT GOD HAS NOT BEEN PROVING HIMSELF IN NIGERIA.

HOPE U ARE AWARE THAT GOD IS NOT A MAN SO HIS WAYS IS NOT OUR WAY..

GOD MYT EVEN BE PLEASED WITH THE TINUBU THAT MOST OF YOU ARE CONDENMIMG.

A POPULAR PASTOR SAID THIS SAME THING IN 2015 ABT BUHARI ISLAMIZING NIGERIA AND DEALTH WITHIN 4 YEARS BUT NOTHING HAPPENS.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by stanluiz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

It's stupidity to expect anything tangible from Peter Obi who did nothing in Anambra.

Ask his supporters to list his achievement, they will keep mute. They can't list his achievement. What significant change has Peter Obi given you while he was Anambra governor? Absolute nothing.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
12. Some roads etc

I want everyone to watch and see if these Ipob urchins would reply. They always keep mute or insult when asked to list Peter Obi's achievement. Peter Obi has got absolute nothing.
Pa jakande, Fashola, Ambode with other private and multinationals companies investment in Lagos has now turn to Tinubu achieving.

Lagos was capital of Nigeria for 7 decades. During that time, investment was pouring in Lagos due to oil boom in 60, 70 and 80s. FG invested massively in Lagos and built infrastructure in Lagos couple with the fact that Lagos has seaports.

Even former Governor jakande achievement in Lagos is still felt. So stop stealing people achievement and called it Tinubu achievement. That propaganda no dey sell again.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by bisan20: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
why is everybody keep talking about peter obi, they forgetting that ATIKU, SOWERE, KWANKASO also in the race.....
peter obi this, peter obi that...…

THIS IS EVIDENCE OF FEAR
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Sonn(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
This is how these people creates enmity and come out shouting one Nigeria,
How can a person of such political standard make such stupid statement?
The other day' it was a supposed presidential candidate of APC TINUBU saying Nigerians will Labour to death, today his second in making another reckless statement such as this, stupid bigotry statement!
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Prozico22(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
deeva2:

ALL OF THESE DREAMS JST because TINUBU PICKED MUSLIM AS HIS RUNNING MATE..NAWA OO
ARE YOU NOW SAYING THAT GOD HAS NOT BEEN PROVING HIMSELF IN NIGERIA.

HOPE U ARE AWARE THAT GOD IS NOT A MAN SO HIS WAYS IS NOT OUR WAY..

GOD MYT EVEN BE PLEASED WITH THE TINUBU THAT MOST OF YOU ARE CONDENMIMG.

A POPULAR PASTOR SAID THIS SAME THING IN 2015 ABT BUHARI ISLAMIZING NIGERIA AND DEALTH WITHIN 4 YEARS BUT NOTHING HAPPENS.
AM NOT A PASTOR NOR PROPHET I DEY KNACK ANY HOW
JUST SAVE DIS CONVERSATION PLS
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Angelasisiano(f): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

Ask his supporters to list his achievement, they will keep mute. They can't list his achievement. What significant change has Peter Obi given you while he was Anambra governor? Absolute nothing.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
12. Some roads etc

Let me reply you, I have the time
The answers to these questions here answers yours
Please take your time... CHEERS

Who built Onitsha mall?

Who dredged Iyiagu river?

Who built Amaku teaching hospital?

Who build Anambra state university Igbariam campus?

Who built over 500 kilometers road connecting different communities in Anambra?

Who gave N3.5 billion to listed mission hospitals?

Who purchased over 30,000 computers and distributed to schools across Anambra state?

Who bought 1000 vehicles from Innoson..sharing to schools, security outfits and traditional rulers.

Who gave many schools back to churches..thereby funding them directly and cutting off the ministry that swallow education funds? By this, standard of education was boosted and Anambra went from 26th to number one in WAEC.

Who invested Anambra funds in Sabmiller that today, the dividends are so huge that Anambra is one of the highest share holders in the company?

Who left his office without owing a single civil servant salary, pension or gratuity...nor owing any contractor that did his or her job?

Who left 75billion naira for Anambra state in naira and dollars while leaving office and till today Anambra state has not given him a penny as gratuity or pension as an ex Governor?

Answer: Peter Obi

Get your PVC ready..!

#Obident is the movement

#Peterisbetter

Cc: Priness Umeadi

PETER OBI IS A MAN OF INTEGRITY...PERIOD
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by mabea: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
femisplash:

Bokoharam started in 2002 while Shettima became Governor in 2011. How was he then responsible?
Use your common sense, it's not that blunt.
No you should have said that Shettima was born in 2011.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
stanluiz:
Pa jakande, Fashola, Ambode with other private and multinationals companies investment in Lagos has now turn to Tinubu achieving.

Lagos was capital of Nigeria for 7 decades. During that time, investment was pouring in Lagos due to oil boom in 60, 70 and 80s. FG invested massively in Lagos and built infrastructure in Lagos couple with the fact that Lagos has seaports.

Even former Governor jakande achievement in Lagos is still felt. So stop stealing people achievement and called it Tinubu achievement. That propaganda no dey sell again.

Federal government spent no kobo on Lekki seaport. Sink that into your skull.

All what I listed are Tinubu's legacies. He conceived it, designed it and birthed it, afterwhich he brought in investors.

Now mention the achievement of Fashola, Jakande etc that was in the list I mentioned. You dey mad.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by stanluiz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Willie2015:

You should understand us better...
Tinubu had a blueprint for Lagos...
He raised Men like ...Fashola ...Ambode and Sanwo Olu etc
to implement the blue print....
Those will form part of his legacies cos he mentored them ....
Thats the result of a good administrator ...
Who know how to lead Men and achieve results....
Give us one single name in Nigeria that Obi has mentored....
Since he became Governor ......
He raised puppets and install them as governors of Lagos so that he can continue to loot Lagos State.

Tinubu is ruling Lagos by proxy. Any governor that challenge him is removed. Ambode is example.

Peter obi legacies is in education, health, SME , power etc. All this legacies improve Human developments.

Governor Obiano perform well in Anambra and it was Peter obi that brought him.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Prozico22(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Prozico22:
THE UNTRUTH U NEVER ANSWER ME
WE KNOW THE QUERRY ME AND YOU KNOW THE COLLECT MONEY FRO THOSE MEN NA MY EXPERIENCE PLS KNOW TAKE AM PERSONAL
IF I GET HELP TO HELP YOU I GO HELP YOU IF YOU GET HELP TO HELP ME ABEG HELP ME OOOOOO
I NEVER STILL DEY GO CHURCH BECAUSE I SAID I WILL NOT UNTIL THAT DREAM COME TO PASS IF THE DREAM KNOW COME TO PASS I GO KNOW SAY NA NORMAL MISERY IAS I EVER BELIEVE BECAUSE WHY I DOUGHT CHRISTIANITY IS BECAUSE PASTORS GO HEAL MEMBER GO HOSPITAL GO PAY MEDICAL BILL FOR HOSPITAL THERE GOD KNOW THE REACH HOSPITAL ABI NA FOR ONLY THERE CHURCH THERE GOD POWER DEY BUT IF THE DREAM COME TO PASS BABA I GO GIVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST BECAUSE THE DREAM MY OWN ARREST.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

You dey ment..

Even LASU teaching hospital MD celebrates Tinubu everyday because Tinubu was the one who built the hospital and the clinical faculty for them.

Lekki seaport has its first cargo last week or so. It's completed already.

Eko Atlantic city is almost completed.

Econet is Airtel today.

Lekki trade zone is completed.

Millennium schools were schools Tinubu built from the scratch. That's why the numbers were mentioned. They were four in numbers. Four standard millennium schools as seen below.

Housing estates? Go check on Lekki and Oba housing estates. You dey mad or what?

BRT? This was Tinubu talking about metro transport, Telecom (Econet) etc just one year into his tenure as a Lagos' governor in 2000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo

So how did BRT become Fashola's work when Tinubu initiated it and already had it on ground with investors before he left office? Is it because Tinubu doesn't brag?

Roads? Look below and see

Oga stop being cheeky. BRT was initiated by Fashola that was his first project with Ikorodu road im 2007 when he started. ECONET that we know unless there are two Econet we know of was not metro transport telecom(look for a better lie). They were Jakande schools that were renovated it was not built from scratch ok assuming you were correct ina state with massive population you constructed 4 and you are screaming like he did something monumental!!!! Oga you are pathetic. PO built several even more than 4 and he connected them to the Internet(go and verify). My folks stay in Lekki and I am yet to see any estate built for the poor by Tinubu( you think we don't have folks in Lagos). You guys think we can be deceived Oga stop this systematic deception and manipulation of people.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Interesting2023: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1423852/peter-obi-can-become-president-igboland-nigeria-shettima/

The bitter truth is APC is only seeing Peter Obi as a threat and not Atiku or Kwakwanso....why they can't stop talking about him. He's suddenly become their nightmare coz they can hear the noise everywhere.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by deeva2: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Prozico22:

I CANT SAVE THE CONVERSATION because THE OLD ONES THAT I SAVED FROM OUR BIG PASTORS/BISHOP DIDNT COUNT.

MIND YOU I'M A CHRISTIAN.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Greenlight123: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Why is everyone attacking Obi
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Owologbo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by sinah25: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Watch out for this man, if at the end Peter Obi wins the general election come 2023, this man is a terrorist, he might make the country ungovernable for him, he will organize the Boko Haram to destabilize his government...Imagine what he said, Obi can only be a President in Igbo land....This man has already divided this country already, but Devil will shame him and all his bandit....Nigerians should be careful of this man...How can a man who wants to lead a country of Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo, saying Obi can only rule in Igbo land.....Hmmmmmm.....This man is a pure terrorist. Channels Tv should have curtail him saying ill about a particular sect of the country region and about the person.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by mabea: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Antai123:

You are talking trash, probably because you lack common sense or you have allowed tribalism and party politics to becloud your reasoning.
Peter Obi took School students from 27 position to 1st position in WAEC. you need to go and check the meaning of WAEC.

He laid the foundation for the Anambra State airport before he left office, you might need to go and check.

He left 87billion naira in government account and did not privatize it. It's on record.

He built numerous road projects.
He equiped all Government schools in the state with ICT. It's on record, may be u are blind and have not seen it.

Your Tinubu is still entitled to some percentage of government tax from Lagos revenue.

You can't tell me what legitimate business Tinubu is doing.

Bullion van, that was found conveying public funds to your Lord's house still begs explanation as to why it happened.

It is your future Tinubu will loot not the future of the well meaning Nigerians who are up to install credible, honest and transparent candidate in the person of Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is the only Presidential candidate that must win this election.
You have time to answer that guy.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Pierohandsome: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Gibberish.

You can't debunk Tinubu's legacies I listed above.

Neither can you list Peter Obi's achievement. Peter Obi achieved nothing whatsoever.
I notice you are a draft. I debunked those trash you listed up there by telling you that all of them belonged to Tinubu's successors. Or you can't read. I was born ,bred,schooled,worked and lived in Lagos all my life before relocating to Ph for other career paths. Tinubu did nothing in Lagos.

As for Econet,Lagos State government,and Delta State government under ibori ,of which ibori was more powerful than your Tinubu then influenced Econet licenses which federal government started. Your Tinubu only bought shares in Econet and reaped over 15billion as profit. Is that what you referred to as "brought Econet?"

I think you are still a kid

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Angelasisiano:

Let me reply you, I have the time
The answers to these questions here answers yours
Please take your time... CHEERS

Who built Onitsha mall?

Who dredged Iyiagu river?

Who built Amaku teaching hospital?

Who build Anambra state university Igbariam campus?

Who built over 500 kilometers road connecting different communities in Anambra?

Who gave N3.5 billion to listed mission hospitals?

Who purchased over 30,000 computers and distributed to schools across Anambra state?

Who bought 1000 vehicles from Innoson..sharing to schools, security outfits and traditional rulers.

Who gave many schools back to churches..thereby funding them directly and cutting off the ministry that swallow education funds? By this, standard of education was boosted and Anambra went from 26th to number one in WAEC.

Who invested Anambra funds in Sabmiller that today, the dividends are so huge that Anambra is one of the highest share holders in the company?

Who left his office without owing a single civil servant salary, pension or gratuity...nor owing any contractor that did his or her job?

Who left 75billion naira for Anambra state in naira and dollars while leaving office and till today Anambra state has not given him a penny as gratuity or pension as an ex Governor?

Answer: Peter Obi

Get your PVC ready..!

#Obident is the movement

#Peterisbetter

Cc: Priness Umeadi

PETER OBI IS A MAN OF INTEGRITY...PERIOD

I have already answered you comprehensively below. Peter Obi rather invested his state funds into his family business.

Kagd10:

These are the achievements you talk of? Lol

Same Peter Obi who couldn't pay his health workers salaries?

Or the same Peter Obi whom Obiano said he left 120bil debt for him as seen below?

Best roads network? Lol. Let's see the evidences.

Was it Peter Obi that built Ojukwu university to begin with? Lol. Ojukwu university was built in 2000.

Peter Obi could only build one private ward after converting a general hospital to a teaching hospital. That was what he did.

In fact, see what has become of the teaching hospital now.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-teaching-hospital-in-ruins/

Peter Obi rather invested his state funds into family business. The thief.

He built a few roads, renovated few schools and gave out few taxi/buses and laptops. That was all he did.

Are you telling me some state governor don't do more than these?

How dare you compare these to Tinubu's legacies of Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, BRT, Econet, gigantic LASU teaching hospital, several housing estates and enormous increase in Lagos revenues? You dey ment or what?
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by stanluiz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Federal government spent no kobo on Lekki seaport. Sink that into your skull.

All what I listed are Tinubu's legacies. He conceived it, designed it and birthed it, afterwhich he brought in investors.

Now mention the achievement of Fashola, Jakande etc that was in the list I mentioned. You dey mad.
Na only lekki seaports dey Lagos ? The seaport in Apapa thwarf, who build it ?

Lagos was former capital that was develop by FG with the seaport and International airport build by FG which attract Massively Foreign investment. Take it or leave it.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Prozico22(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
deeva2:

I CANT SAVE THE CONVERSATION because THE OLD ONES THAT I SAVED FROM OUR BIG PASTORS/BISHOP DIDNT COUNT.

MIND YOU I'M A CHRISTIAN.
I KNOW BE CHRISTIAN I KNOW BE MUSLIM UNTIL MY DREAM COME TO PASS I WILL CHOOSE CHRISTIANITY
MAYB YOU WILL THINK AM LYING ABOUT THIS MY RELIGION STUFF GO THROUGH MY POST YOU WILL SEE THEM I BE FREE THINKER
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Prozico22(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Prozico22:

I KNOW BE CHRISTIAN I KNOW BE MUSLIM UNTIL MY DREAM COME TO PASS I WILL CHOOSE CHRISTIANITY
MAYB YOU WILL THINK AM LYING ABOUT THIS MY RELIGION STUFF GO THROUGH MY POST YOU WILL SEE THEM I BE FREE THINKER
U NEVER STILL ANSWER ME FOR THE UNTRUTH
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by stuntman007: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1423852/peter-obi-can-become-president-igboland-nigeria-shettima/

I love how APC don't talk about PDP presidential candidate and PDP dont talk about APC aspirant too. But they just talk about LP presidential candidate like he is the main opposition. In my opinion that is so much for someone without structure for an election.

See how our bad leaders are uniting just to continue looting us, while we are busy fighting ourselves.

I hope we open our eyes and save what is left of our future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) / Kogi Election Fallout: Faleke Resumes Legislative Duties. Vangurd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.