Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Muslim - Muslim Ticket. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim - Muslim Ticket. (114 Views)

What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslim - Muslim Ticket. by pol23: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
I actually feel people should ignore APC and vote whichever party seats with them.
But as a ruling party we can’t just ignore the possibility of what may befall us while acting civilized or look away.
They said Muslim- Muslim ticket is a political calculation.. meaning most people up north won’t vote some category of selection.
1: Northerners won’t vote any permutation that doesn’t include a northern- While you expect Igbos to do that.
2: Northerners won’t vote for any northerners who’s a Christian- because they’re not true northerner.
3: Northerners won’t vote Tinubu who’s a Muslim if He didn’t have a Northerner VP - meaning Northerners play by religion and ethnicity.

The 3 major strong contender for the number 1 seat in Abuja all have the flavoring aroma of what northers want.
i.They all have Northerner as either presidential or VP candidate .
ii. They all have a Muslim.

This literally means the north has hold us all by the ball and we must all play by their rule.

If Muslim won’t vote for Christians,then let Christians not vote for Muslim.
If Northerner won’t vote a southerner,then let southerners not vote a northerner.
If APC has put it all Christians face that we didn’t matter,then let Christians vote for Christians.

But we must all face reality, no Southerners can win a northerner win with this big division amidst us.
We Yoruba are not pretty cool with the Igbos, The Igbos hate us in return.
I wish the southerners can have a candidate: Tinubu or Peter Obi.
Tinubu is already running on a religious bias ticket.
While Peter Obi is kind of the youth Candidate.
Also the hatred for Tinubu by Igbos will make him loose all the whole region..
Same as Peter Obi will only get vote from youths in the SW region.
Tinubu has the northern advantage while Peter Obi is quite limited outside the south East.
Every Southern Christians should say NO to a political exclusion permutations.

Vote wisely.
Do not sell your vote.

(1) (Reply)

British Government Supports Genocide In Nigeria Because It Get Free Natural Reso / CBN Rewards Farmers For Repaying Loans / Ambassador Ogbuewu: A Symbol Of Credibility, And The Dream Of Ebonyi Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.