Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? (1046 Views)

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Yeske2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2011
So many things have being attributed to the city but since i relocated here years back from Lagos, seen nothing that would make me leave. Guys tell me what you think of this vibrant place.
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2011
You really want to know the image people have of Onitsha?

Well, I can't speak for others, and I personally haven't been to Onitsha. But from most accounts, and the pictures I've seen, I can sum up Onitsha in a single word.

[size=20pt]Grim![/size]
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Vicjustice: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2011
Siena:

[size=20pt]Grim![/size]

This is one word that means all the repellent words that one can think of; you should be sued for this, Siena.
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
^^^ Lol. It's true though. Onitsha doesn't need a refurb - she needs to have her inhabitants evacuated, the whole city knocked down, then rebuilt.
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Fogman(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
From experience: A very dirty city, where day light criminals operate without hinderance. In fact the fear of Onitsha is the begining of wisdom!
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by DisGuy: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
mental picture > Former Oshodi + Idumota Market + Ajegunle = Onitsha

Whenever onitsha is mentioned i can only picture a market place, MAY BE YOU SHOULD SHOW US PICTURES OF THE 'OTHER SIDE OF ONITSHA'
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by kennybuda: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2011
siena your right that city has no plan
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Phate07(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2011

Onitsha is a huge thriving marketplace.
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Yeske2(m): 4:15am On Jul 31, 2011
Dis Guy:

mental picture > Former Oshodi + Idumota Market + Ajegunle = Onitsha

Whenever onitsha is mentioned i can only picture a market place, MAY BE YOU SHOULD SHOW US PICTURES OF THE 'OTHER SIDE OF ONITSHA'
Ol'boy that was harsh abeg

(1) (Reply)

Most Affordable Cities And House Rent Cost In Germany / Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa / What Do I Need To Get Isreal Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.