Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? (1042 Views)

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Yeske2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2011
So many things have being attributed to the city but since i relocated here years back from Lagos, seen nothing that would make me leave. Guys tell me what you think of this vibrant place.
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2011
You really want to know the image people have of Onitsha?

Well, I can't speak for others, and I personally haven't been to Onitsha. But from most accounts, and the pictures I've seen, I can sum up Onitsha in a single word.

[size=20pt]Grim![/size]
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Vicjustice: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2011
Siena:

[size=20pt]Grim![/size]

This is one word that means all the repellent words that one can think of; you should be sued for this, Siena.
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
^^^ Lol. It's true though. Onitsha doesn't need a refurb - she needs to have her inhabitants evacuated, the whole city knocked down, then rebuilt.
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Fogman(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
From experience: A very dirty city, where day light criminals operate without hinderance. In fact the fear of Onitsha is the begining of wisdom!
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by DisGuy: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
mental picture > Former Oshodi + Idumota Market + Ajegunle = Onitsha

Whenever onitsha is mentioned i can only picture a market place, MAY BE YOU SHOULD SHOW US PICTURES OF THE 'OTHER SIDE OF ONITSHA'
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by kennybuda: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2011
siena your right that city has no plan
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Phate07(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2011

Onitsha is a huge thriving marketplace.
Re: What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? by Yeske2(m): 4:15am On Jul 31, 2011
Dis Guy:

mental picture > Former Oshodi + Idumota Market + Ajegunle = Onitsha

Whenever onitsha is mentioned i can only picture a market place, MAY BE YOU SHOULD SHOW US PICTURES OF THE 'OTHER SIDE OF ONITSHA'
Ol'boy that was harsh abeg

(1) (Reply)

US Visa Free To Nigerian Passports; An Almost Unachievable Dream. / Greetings To Good Nigerians / Pls Nairalanders Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.