Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? (36006 Views)

Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) / See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today / Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Dbestmax(m): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2015
whether its now a refuse pack or a bus park

4 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by babajero(m): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Is he supposed to leave the govt house and come and pack dirt? He has made provision for refuse vehicles, burrow pit , manpower what else do you need

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 24, 2015
babajero:
Is he supposed to leave the govt house and come and pack dirt? He has made provision for refuse vehicles, burrow pit , manpower what else do you need
For God sake if the worker ar paid properly this wld nt b lik dis...

Anyway govt can not oversee all that happens even in lagos there ar places worst than dis

10 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by cbrass(m): 12:37am On Apr 24, 2015
I thought they said that it's only southwest that is dirty undecided

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by whillyamz98(m): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Irritating...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by jimi4us: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2015
dis one na learner where the area where some pigs dey stay for here in Lagos. go to mushin, Adenije, and oshodi etc you go know sey dirty people full for dis world. forget those areas wey dem dey sweep everyday na wash. until you go the area wey pigs dem dey dominate. you go run.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Mynd44: 4:19am On Apr 24, 2015
babajero:
Legal backing and an agency with enough teeth to bite.

Threaten to lock the park up if they continue with their filth, if they don't need, lock it for 3 day or until they clean it up. No one will have to tell them again.

Dedicate say in a week that will be for cleaning the market and within that time, nobody must open else the person will be heavily fined. When the people realize the government does not play with things like this, they wont too

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Threaten to lock the park up I'd they continue with their filth, if they don't need, lock it for 3 day or until they clean it up. No one will have to tell them again.

Dedicate a say in a week that will be for cleaning the market and within that time, nobody mist open else the person will be heavily fine. When the people realize the government does not play with things like this, they wont too
well said.

People act lackadaisically towards some certain things,when they feel the government too is cold towards it.

LASG did Something did Something similar to ladipo market.

12 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by BrokenTV: 6:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Threaten to lock the park up if they continue with their filth, if they don't need, lock it for 3 day or until they clean it up. No one will have to tell them again.

Dedicate say in a week that will be for cleaning the market and within that time, nobody must open else the person will be heavily fined. When the people realize the government does not play with things like this, they wont too
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:08am On Apr 24, 2015
Next time, just write, "looks of Onitsha", don't put Lagos park there okay?

Foreigners Amy think it is in Lagos and we won't like to associate our dear capital of SW with such shame.

Thanks for your consideration.

11 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Mrval20(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Don't you guys have a Waste Management Authority in Anambra state? The governor can't be everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by bamiyoolountoke: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2015
People in political posts in Nigeria are surrounded by id.iots called special advisers on whatever, they never let the governors be aware of things like this.

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by uchebest2006(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2015
I dn't think is the park.......this is Nkpor market!!!
Op..u dey lie say tomorrow no dey.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2015
Obiano has lost focus completely...what is the difference between Aba and Onitsha now.

Where is Peter Obi sef......this candidate is not performing ohhhhh undecided

4 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by free2ryhme: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin

this part of Nigeria is too dirty

8 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by folabayo1(f): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Ofcourse he's working! Atleast for himself and family undecided

2 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by jimi4us: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2015
[size=19pt]wow the mod just removed my post cos i said there are so many places that are dirty in lagos state. i clap clap for nairaland[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by mzrammy(f): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by omenka(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Food for tribal warlords.

Outta here.
benuejosh:
The igbos are always unkept. I have neighbours like that. Kids poo were they cook, the same bucket they use in washing it's the same the use in bathing and cooking. The sample has given me the result for the whole population. Thus I assume that the igbos are unkept from the sample drawn.
Your comment is totally inappropriate. I have Igbo friends that are very neat. How about I assume that ALL Igbos are always neat??

Please let's be mindful of the kind of remarks we make here especially when making reference to a particular race, religion or ethnic group. Some of these things hurt people real badly and may have multiplier effect in real life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by kachnov(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Your camera angle didn't show it was a car park,maybe a refuse dump site.

4 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by nonxo007(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2015
It's everywhere... Even in Abuja there are places where pigs would see and say it's too dirty for their liken...onitsha is a business district so I don't blame them much...#justsaying#

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Pride of the east gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by dhardline(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Can the op be specific about the location.thanks
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Firefire(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China / Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.