Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,139 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

INTERVIEW: Quitting My Job For Peter Obi Sacrifice For Good Governance — I’m Not - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERVIEW: Quitting My Job For Peter Obi Sacrifice For Good Governance — I’m Not (502 Views)

Nigeria Needs Good Governance Not Change In System – VP Shettima / Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done / Sanwo-Olu: Fallen Soldiers Made Supreme Sacrifice For Nation’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTERVIEW: Quitting My Job For Peter Obi Sacrifice For Good Governance — I’m Not by Jimzo: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
INTERVIEW: Quitting My Job For Peter Obi Sacrifice For Good Governance — I’m Not Seeking Political Appointment, Says Journalist

The decision of Favour Bassey Otu, the Nigerian journalist, to resign her job to fully support Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), ahead of 2023 election came as a surprise to many.

But for her, it was a risk worth taking.

Obi has continued to pull weight ahead of next year’s election and enjoys massive support from the youths, particularly on social media.

Favour, who resigned her job with Silverbird Television, is one of those who believe in the capacity of the LP presidential candidate to transform Nigeria.

In this interview with CRISPNG’s GENEVIEVE ANINGO, she talks about what informed her decision, criticisms, and plans...Read more: https://www.crispng.com/interview-quitting-my-job-for-peter-obi-sacrifice-for-good-governance-im-not-seeking-political-appointment-says-journalist/

Re: INTERVIEW: Quitting My Job For Peter Obi Sacrifice For Good Governance — I’m Not by PoliteActivist: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wise woman.
She'd help save us from a very publicly corrupt, very old man who pees on himself constantly, is constantly abroad for medicals, is the one who vigorously sold us the failed Buhari, is part of his inner circle as national leader of their failed ruling party, has a documented history of drug dealing, has shadowy personal and school background, is extremely wealthy with no clear means of income, steals Lagos taxes, and is in bed with MC Oluomo agberos!
Re: INTERVIEW: Quitting My Job For Peter Obi Sacrifice For Good Governance — I’m Not by helinues: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
She might have secured a new job at a fuel filling station
Re: INTERVIEW: Quitting My Job For Peter Obi Sacrifice For Good Governance — I’m Not by Arysexy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Very OBIdient lady seeing the future already
Re: INTERVIEW: Quitting My Job For Peter Obi Sacrifice For Good Governance — I’m Not by Proudlyomonna: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
That's a wise woman you have upthere.
How can she eat and sleep comfortably with the level of suffering people go through in the hands of apc govt?
Re: INTERVIEW: Quitting My Job For Peter Obi Sacrifice For Good Governance — I’m Not by Ozinlex: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
I will and must; with all of my strength and sincerity of purpose be obediently Yu-sful in 2023
Re: INTERVIEW: Quitting My Job For Peter Obi Sacrifice For Good Governance — I’m Not by drake2(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Silverbird? Probably bad employment TOR. Admire her resignation courage but not necessarily the fake reasons given.

If your job ain't worth it; resign timely before the regrets come in.

I have done this countlessly.
Re: INTERVIEW: Quitting My Job For Peter Obi Sacrifice For Good Governance — I’m Not by bamilale: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: INTERVIEW: Quitting My Job For Peter Obi Sacrifice For Good Governance — I’m Not by inoki247: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Dem dey owe u salary na why u resign jus confess and stop trying to use format scam people...

(1) (Reply)

Full Videos The Real Faces Of APC Rented Bishops / Tinubu Told Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors (throwback) / 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.