Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi (499 Views)

Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek' / AFCON 2019: Sanwo-Olu Speaks On Funding FG’s Delegation To Egypt With $450m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by ericendurance1: 2:48am On Jul 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wO8x8L6Jfk
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, has revealed his plans to apply the knowledge gathered from his trip to Egypt if elected as Nigeria’s President in 2023.
Obi had on June 14 embarked on a three-day trip to Egypt where he understudied the country’s power, education, planning and finance sectors.

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by abubakartelad: 3:07am On Jul 26, 2022
South south,south east we the OBIdient citizens from the north are counting on you so we add our votes to yours for victory.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by danjumaisah: 3:09am On Jul 26, 2022
This guy knows nothing about security management. He is an opportunist trying to exploit the pain inflicted on us by Buhari's incompetence. It seems we aren't ready yet if we think the solution is in his hand.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by dangerousd071: 3:13am On Jul 26, 2022
For Nigeria to make progress, APDPC must be buried and forgotten. The Siamese party is the singular reason Nigeria become a living hell to her citizens

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by Karlovich: 3:14am On Jul 26, 2022
embarassed He also learnt that Agbado and cassava cannot sustain a country

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by adeeyarhabdulla: 3:16am On Jul 26, 2022
24 hours Electricity ⚡️ will bring a lot of developments in Nigeria. If his administration can do this alone then we are one way forward.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by hasanayomide3: 3:18am On Jul 26, 2022
We are thrilled with your leadership quality.
We are trusting God in you, May your dreams and desires come to fulfilment.
Enough of APC and PDP.
Enough of political hijackers and corrupt politician.
Peter Obi is our next president by His grace.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by favourobaro90: 3:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Reading comments from some certain people just make me feel depressed, exasperated and fed up. Until we change our mentality towards the issues of politics, we can never get it right, and no amount of prayer can't avert the Doom looming on this country

In short;

"Some Nigerians are the problem, not even our leaders"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by Steven809: 3:33am On Jul 26, 2022
APC couldn't fulfil one single promise.
And some people still want to play with their and children Destiny. I pity the party supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by raheemislamiyah: 3:35am On Jul 26, 2022
It would have been a better discussion if he promised us a replication of his engagement during his 8yrs time as a governor.
His trip to Egypt even showed how unprepared he's to tackle Nigeria's challenges. Nigeria need an experience leader not a learner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by kafassamuel007: 3:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Majority of people rooting for Tinubu and Atiku are same people that called Buhari the Messiah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by Seniorwriter(m): 4:03am On Jul 26, 2022
If APC haven made fashola a Minister in the electricity sector / ministry with all his not a rocket science postulation could not solve the 24hrs electricity challenges in Nigeria then how will they now succeed with Tinubu? Or is it Atiku that was vice president for 8years yet he didn't initiate any action towards this sector even when he had links with Mikano...which they are now refuting that will now claim to have a solution?...SMH.

Comrades Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 4:15am On Jul 26, 2022
danjumaisah:
This guy knows nothing about security management. He is an opportunist trying to exploit the pain inflicted on us by Buhari's incompetence. It seems we aren't ready yet if we think the solution is in his hand.
Oya name a candidate better than Obi
Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by beelon1020(m): 4:19am On Jul 26, 2022
OGA Obi... you go dey learn forever where BAT and Atiku dey ni... this game is too hard for you to play... if you win one state self, na sure rigging o!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by jamiluusman: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Come and join the winning team my good brother we will honour you with ministerian slot to start with. My brother Nigeria is bigger than anambra. For now oo tinubu is the Messiah. God bless � all the Patriotic Nigeria. I can see a new Nigeria
Re: 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
danjumaisah:

You don't need to know anything about anything in leadership. You just need to be firm, get the right people and manage them well.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi React As Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) Blast Buhari / May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher / People Saying Nigeria Doing Well Under Buhari Are Crazy-obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.