Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,485 members, 7,857,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? (1200 Views)

This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? by logicalhumour: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Umm... Guys, how true is this?

Re: Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? by Cypress042(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Don't force me to call you a simp, what rubbish is this angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? by spontan: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? by Bluezy13(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Poor Science, she is accused of everything including nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
The smell of my ex’s fart can make a mortuary attendant cry

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? by thesicilian: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Everyone involved in that research, including the scientists and the OP that brought the nonsense here are all mad

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? by H0didon(m): 1:03am On Jul 16, 2022
That hand that you use to type it, use that same hand and knock ya head... Nonsense!!! . You inhailing bad and dirty smell turns you on?? Only a SIMPle man can think such...
Forget all this stupid scientist, naso dem dey talk. I no blame you sha... E be like say you never smell deadly rat mess.... Some people if dem mess for you, you go dey fear to waka without nosemask.

Naso scientist do research that human can use pig heart cheesy. People were happy. Infact, one man decided to test himself...e no reach one month, e die...

If i hear say you don die for news due to receiving of excess fart , i go carry big cooler come ya burial... I'll eat and carry food home... I hate nonsense sad.

Any body can post on google, not everything is legit.

As our Ancestors would say "When you decide to copy everything, you become foolish".

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? by Betboss(m): 1:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Cypress042:
Don't force me to call you a simp, what rubbish is this angry

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy I was like kilode? What arrant nonsense to be turned on by someone else fart.
Re: Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? by spontan: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2022
thesicilian:
Everyone involved in that research, including the scientists and the OP that brought the nonsense here are all mad
Re: Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? by spontan: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? by spontan: 2:20am On Sep 17, 2022
spontan:

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Chase You When You Start Ignoring Them? / "In 2020, He Called Me Ugly And Skinny" – Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Curvy Look / Where Did I Go Wrong My People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.