Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) (30187 Views)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / 800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge / Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Wwwq: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Really
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sanwo your turn let us see what #300bn of tax is doing I am waiting oh.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by TWoods(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stenewiser:
we can comfortably, say this is a "governor".

No we can't. Was the cost of these all in the state budget or do governors get to simply dole out whatever amount of money with properly accounting for it? The state budget is not his personal piggy bank.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
All those useless SE governors should come learn about governance from zulum, seyi or Sanwolu, so that their people can stay back home.
Their uselessness is affecting the rest of the country, cos ibo people move everywhere like nomads.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by MastaP12: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yeah I agree with you 100% bcux zulum is better than your obituary indeed
Muhammad234:
Best governor better than obituary 100%
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stenewiser:
we can comfortably, say this is a "governor".
Because he is sharing unproductive stuff ba?
Na this Awoof mentality put us for this mess. Ask Sri Lanka
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wintertime:

All politicians who send their school abroad while they were in any political office in Nigeria.. their children must not be allowed to hold any government position in Nigeria
that's not how democracy works
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Wintertime: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cromagnon:

See don't let me insult you.

Respect yourself in full time

I beg respect

Rubbish that not how democracy work

And kids languishing at home

Respect yourself
Respect yourself
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Wintertime: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cromagnon:

Who knows whether you are one of the useless politicians or one of their children rubbish
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Ezmans: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
jumper524:
so we should vote this vibrant lier who buys vote abi?
No wahala we go sell our vote for #500 naira
mumu, this is not polling boot & it's not money
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2022
Wintertime:

Who knows whether you are one of the useless politicians or one of their children rubbish
You're a useless voter
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2022
Wintertime:

See don't let me insult you.

Respect yourself in full time

I beg respect

Rubbish that not how democracy work

And kids languishing at home

Respect yourself
Respect yourself
Not how democracy works
Not by emotion
Not by insult
Not by competence
Not by popularity
By who garners the most Votes in black and white.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by LIFE60edet(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wow, a great man indeed and an amazing governor, i appreciate your effort and i wish we have the same here
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Wintertime: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cromagnon:

You're a useless voter

How .. you may be a politician or a politician kid
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
dem no put light for house weh dem build abi why it come be like mechanic village?
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by kaptaintintin: 6:42am On Jul 18, 2022
How many men & women,sons & daughters,boys & girls,old and young have lost their lives in his days in office b4 he knew that this was supposed to be on ground in the first place...

To some it's medicine after death...
To others it's a sign of hope....
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Wintertime:

How .. you may be a politician or a politician kid
cos you vote with no endgame
You view with hope
Not strategic
Not effective
Useless to you but profitable for politicians and their kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Will Teach Wike Big Lesson Soon — Primate Ayodele / Governors Endorse FG’s Proposal To Share Only N900bn From N1.9trn FAAC Revenue / Police Forcefully Evict Magodo Estate Residents Over Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.