Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,471 members, 7,846,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) (30180 Views)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / 800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge / Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You can still make your point without the "insult".
.. Id0it so u r angry.... But u can't make a point without insulting tinubu too na
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Morphinne: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
When I see people praising politicians for doing what they are paid to do ..I laugh for this country Nigeria
No sir/ma. In a lawless country where all the politicians are mad and seldom do that “what they are paid to do”, anyone among them who decides to go outside the ‘norm’ to do what’s right, deserves our praises, prayers and commendations. Thank you
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Golan007: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
did I mention Peter obi in my post....you must be a big fool for that comment

Sharap.
God punish biafra.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Bornbiafra: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2022
Jmichael1:

oga abeg try to appreciate good tin 4 once....
you an idio..t for quoting me
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Bornbiafra: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.
God punish biafra.
just as you are punished....ndi Ara eri eri
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
you an idio..t for quoting me
enemy of progress,abeg go hug transformer....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Bornbiafra: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Jmichael1:

enemy of progress,abeg go hug transformer....
you are depressed fool....

Politicians will continue using you guys....anumpam

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Golan007: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
just as you are punished....ndi Ara eri eri

Biafra would never see the light of day.
Definitely not in your life time.
You would never see Biafra.
Thunder scatter Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
When I see people praising politicians for doing what they are paid to do ..I laugh for this country Nigeria
Is because many of them don't do the needful
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
hahahahaha....nah frustration wn finish u so...
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Simplythebest: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2022
Is hope and Ben of cross river state no longer APC governors. Ur God Tinubu was also mentioned in that report why are u guys so backward like this.
dheilaw1:
Obi Pandoralists still no go get sense to understand this
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Sunday2021: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2022
Golan007:

That means all the good things taking place in Lagos that made you leave alaigbo with your nylon bag, yet caused you to move into your 1 bedroom dingy is because of Tinubu's ability.

Why did you flee Obollor Afor?
only a fool will think that every Tinubu opposition is an igbo man.
I am a northerner from kaduna state and I don't want anything to do with lagos. My work carry me to many states in Nigeria, I prefer staying in ibadan than living in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Bornbiafra: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2022
Golan007:

Biafra would never see the light of day.
Definitely not in your life time.
You would never see Biafra.
Thunder scatter Biafra.
I'm a born Biafra....so Biafra exists in me...so all you say there is bull shit

See I don't vote and won't be voted for ....

But you see you ,you be lifetime slave
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by bong4(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Muhammad234:
Best governor better than obituary 100%

Your name suggest you should be better than this.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by famology(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Future president
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Reference(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2022
When they talk about performance, is this not the man that will have been chosen by the APC if the north east, if the bi-religiois ticket really 'did not matter'.

But a person who has all sorts of sordid insecurity stories swirling around him...

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by jumper524(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
fashrola:

Can you be sensible for once? PO was sharing stickers not money.... Ode
if you blind without sense, others no follow.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by casualobserver: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
We should stop celebrating all this nonsense. A policeman should be able to buy/build his own house anywhere of his choosing with his salary. A policeman should not have to depend on the “benevolence” of a governor or president to own his home after putting his life on the line to protect ours.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Princelumide: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
That's what we call government of the people and by the people but based on northern politics only... Such is not extended to the south east and south west...
What northrlern states enjoy is much more than some states in the south east and south west.

cool embarassed
God bless Nigeria still... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Belleful: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why did he refused to by tinubu running mate? Would have been the best pairing, and then take over from tinubu to become president. This man is thy best of the best.
Governor ZULU, U DEY WORK WE DEY SEE AM. GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by zeyt: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
You should have make the donation to teachers they are best community service providers. Not that corrupt individuals.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by fashrola(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
jumper524:
if you blind without sense, others no follow.

Lol..... Tell that to your kinsmen
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by gbemishile: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You can still make your point without the "insult".
Ure just an hipocrate.
U start to develop a diarhea mouth when ure talking about tinubu,but frown when people talk about obituary.
Una go labour in vain las las

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by gbemishile: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:

Na u dem dey use.
An idiot wey dey carry peter obi for head,wey be say even peter obi children no go even near polling center let alone campaign for them.
All im children dey abrouad,im dey tell una make una dey fight unasef,wrestle vote dash am.
Biafuros
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by gbemishile: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sunday2021:
only a fool will think that every Tinubu opposition is an igbo man.
I am a northerner from kaduna state and I don't want anything to do with lagos. My work carry me to many states in Nigeria, I prefer staying in ibadan than living in Lagos.
Only a fool wilould take ur words sincerely.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Aether(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
I thought the welfare of the Nigeria Police falls to the Federal Govt, not state govts?

Good Job on his part though.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by truthfinder319: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prof Zulum, politically mentored by K. Shetimma, the VP candidate of Asiwaju. Politics of development from May, 2023 by God's grace

jaggabban:
Nigeria Police personnel in Borno get 259 houses and cheque of N110m from Zulum. He gave N25m to the children of police killed on duty, N30m for police women, and N55m as share deposit to a new Microfinance Bank for businesses of police’s family members. Cheque of N110m and 259 houses.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by truthfinder319: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prof Zulum, politically mentored by K. Shetimma, the VP candidate of Asiwaju. Politics of development from May, 2023 by God's grace
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Muhammad234:
Best governor better than obituary 100%
what is he doing with the allocation given to him by fg. Everybody dey IDP camp. In fact this man will loot money than any governor in nigeria. Fact i tell you person wey boko haram no let work, wetin hin con dey do with the money
Re: Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
These man and engineer David Umahi of Ebonyi state works alikes cool

Best performing governors among all tongue.

You probably ain't seen what Governor Udom Of Akwa Ibom State has done for the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death / APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.