Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (52795 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by SenatePresdo(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
iFESTAC680:

Omo can you pls school me on how you spend nothing on some days?

Do you live in Lagos?

Only when I'm indoors for the day, and I manage not to go out.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
boldtruthalways:

Buy on bulks in a month. It will save yiu a lot. Crate of egg, carton of indomitable, etc.
....... I do buy bro. Our time is not same with kids of these days.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by pastorjew(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ibechris2:
Buy in my case the foodstuff I bought should carry till ending of September... My plan used to be 3-5 months interval... Buying in bulks do really save more
in bulk and spend less.

Let me explain to u,I have bought things that i would use in my house till July ending.

Take the pain and buy them in bulk and u are sure to spend less honestly.

That amount is big,is also small depending on the number of children u have.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
FuckSilly:

Fueling your wife's car daily... She no dey work?
What does she do with her money?
..... Lol. She was working but I had to stop her when she had twins.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Bamz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kingray10:
2k daily

This is realistic. I see some people capping.

This amounts to 62k per month excluding other things that one would need to get by.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Cc Jonnyspute. This is a what I'm talking about. If you want to choose what you will eat, you will stay with an empty stomach
.... Lol. The funny thing is that my wife will tell them to stay hungry bu I no get mind to see them crying and complaining. My wife will always say I'm the one spoiling them.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Drsnives(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
pstemma1990:
Sometimes I spend less than 1k.. Like today I spent 700 naira. And I don't think I'll be going out today again.
You are a real nigger.
Some days i spend less than 500 self unles the day weh babe go dea na i fit manage spend 1.5k

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by adecamp(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godblessaplus1:
Your monthly earning will be around 800 to 1m to survive this then.. comrade well-done

.., lol. I don't earn monthly bro. I'm self employed.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Bamz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Gibsonworld05:
Why do I feel there are many exaggeration on this thread abi na me no dey realistic.

I swear I just they look them lmaooo
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by kkins25(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ulunne777:
My kids will not tell me what they want to eat.Make up your minds and tell me one thing and that is for days I can't seem to remember what to cook.There's a time table.
When you live alone or marry you can do that with your wives not me.Nobody will add o.oo oo oo1% stress ontop the stress i have being a Nigerian.
If I give you food and you don't like it,I assume you are not hungry and take it back immediately.By the time hunger wires you,you will locate the rejected food.
I will not enable that nonsense around me.Thankfully they cooperate grin

The only unforeseen expenses we run is fruits and occasionally bread.All others are restocked monthly.

ironically, it's my parents doing this "I don't eat this one, I don't eat that one" to me. who's having a bad mid-year.. It made me realize, all dat eat wat you see was them feeding me what dey like to eat. now that tables have turned, my eyes don clear.. lol.. it is very annoying sha. nd racks up unnecessary expenses. more grease to ur elbows sir.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Entanglement: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nozino:

Hello, I genuinely want to know how you do it. I have been trying to cut cost for the longest but my efforts have been quite insignificant. Can you answer this few questions of mine?
1. Do you use your gen? How do you fuel it?
2. How does daily feeding look like?
3. Do you eat out or order in when you do so? How much do you spend if you do?
4. Are good stuff restocked monthly? What would be the idea budget?

I have so many questions. I want to spend 1k daily.
try bread and akara!

But depending on the location or state. Me were na north part of Nigeria I dey stay. Things is relatively cheaper so I don't actually spent more than 1k daily

So if people said them spent 1k daily you should guess most are from the northern part of Nigeria.

Even if I won cook pot of stew the money no go pass 3k with meat fish and the rest!

What's mostly eating my money is fuel and stupid nepa bill for meter angry

Mind you I dey single.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
spyroet:
must u be buying food daily dont u buy provisions at home
... I do. But they go to school with double portions due to extra lessons.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Drsnives(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ibechris2:
Buy in bulk and spend less.

Let me explain to u,I have bought things that i would use in my house till July ending.

Take the pain and buy them in bulk and u are sure to spend less honestly.

That amount is big,is also small depending on the number of children u have.
Thats what i do as a single guy broda.. some days i dont spend a dime. Why will i spend when garri dea, beans, rice, indomine, ingredients yakpa? Even tfare self i no spend cos i get bike to dea take turn around

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by humbleme99(f): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
As a married woman with two kids. I can't really say how much I spend in a day. But I spend an average of 150k in a month. I spend less when the kids are on holiday.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by pstemma1990: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Drsnives:

You are a real nigger.
Some days i spend less than 500 self unles the day weh babe go dea na i fit manage spend 1.5k
hahaha, I Don pass babe level oo.... I'm married to Jesus
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Tboymessiah(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel u BLODA MAN!

Na my own worse pass..

Some ASHAWOO house don increase money, from 5h to 1k for short Time!

I spend 2 to 3k on WEED Everyday..

The ASHAWOO house wey I JAZZ in yesterday, the ASHAWOO BANI no gree collect 5h, she talk say na 1k, I gats pay because my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan and this girl make SENTENCES well well..

I NACK up to 6 or 8 ASHAWOO in a week because a day I fit NACK like 2 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house..

now if them begin charge 1k, how MAN one take survive this MATAYANCE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

NasoLifeBe!!!

U still dey go Kata-kpo, Omo u sure sey u still get glory...
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Good evening Sir

How was your week Sir

Sir please can you be sending N500 or N100 everyday for me. I promise to be praying for you everyday Sir.
.... Are you s pastor or...?. I can be sending money to you but I need to know why I should.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Drsnives(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
pstemma1990:
hahaha, I Don pass babe level oo.... I'm married to Jesus
Lol.. i understand

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Solofresh2: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
I spend more than that everyday.Infact I spend even more than 20k on weekends except if I don't go out.
I think your standard of living will depend on how much you spend
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Nozino: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
seanwilliam:
don’t lower your standing of living., multiply your source of income instead ..

I’m trying. But it seems I’m drowning.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
africantycoon:

Once in a while ask ur wife to fuel ur car.... don't die b4 ur time trying to "be a man"
..... Hahahahahahaa. I wasn't fueling her car before until I asked her to stop working after she gave birth to our twins. 2 yrs ago.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
iFESTAC680:

You be man!!!

When I reminiscence these things, I pity those who have kids under age 12.
God help us o, hustle will continue to pay so we can continue to meet up with these demands .
.... Amen.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Viccur(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Someone said he spends 15k per day. How abeg? You, wife and kids eat out on a daily? Maybe you earn 600k and above though. My 100k pay sef no do me anymore. Naira don weak

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by deavicky(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

if can be spending 20k daily I will be very happy. But I'm not sure of how much goes for feeding but expenses on daily bases I can't tell, like today I took my kids to the park about 7k I branched spar and spend about 11k, I fixed something in my car 4k, I send 5k to one person like that I also pay another guy 12k I teast 0ne bottle of beer and bullet 1.6k the once I can remember
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Nozino: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Entanglement:
try bread and akara!

But depending on the location or state. Me were na north part of Nigeria I dey stay. Things is relatively cheaper so I don't actually spent more than 1k daily

So if people said them spent 1k daily you should guess most are from the northern part of Nigeria.

Even if I won cook pot of stew the money no go pass 3k with meat fish and the rest!

What's mostly eating my money is fuel, stupid nepa bill for meter angry

Thank you. I like akara and bread oo. The problem is there’s no one selling in my area. I would have to pay transport cost, which is usually taxis or keke because bikes don’t work in my area. Besides, one can’t really eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not that bread is healthy anyways.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Klass99(f): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by drharry: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Well, me approximately 300K per week, �
It is well.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

Your expose doesn't hold water. 4k for breakfast.

When cooking two derica of well-garnished jollof rice that will last full day is not up to 4k.

This is taking into consideration that you don't buy in bulk, like bag of rice, etc.
..... Funny. Kids are selective with what they want. You can only try and plead with them to take what you want until they get to some certain age.

I do buy in bulk bro. Food stuffs are the least expenses for a married man.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sambaby7640:
Omo...not to talk of other expenses like rent, tuition fees and all....your earnings go dey 1M+ per month
..... I'm self employed sir.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Oga, it's wrong to have them be choosy like that oh. You dey try but take am easy oh. I mean they should accept what you have to give to them.
More Vaseline for your elbow abeg

..... Kids are like that till they get to some certain age. But all the same. I do understand sir.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Entanglement: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nozino:

Thank you. I like akara and bread oo. The problem is there’s no one selling in my area. I would have to pay transport cost, which is usually taxis or keke because bikes don’t work in my area. Besides, one can’t really eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not that bread is healthy anyways.
this one na daily spending oh! Afternoon I buy rice and bean for mama put that one na 400naira and for night I buy massa 200naira eat come go sleep.

Mind you na if I no feel like cook ohh. But if I cook stew he go last me for 5days and soup too.

But on daily spending, he no dey pass 1k

If my girl come! She go won do house wife stuff na that one I fit spent 2-3k daily depending on the days she dey temporary camp for my house

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.