Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work (4042 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hello house, pls I have something really bothering me here and I want you all to help me throw more light to it. My girlfriend told me there is this male colleague of her at work who always appears so holy and saint. According to her, they do greet normally as a colleague sharing the same office, but there is no much rapport between them. But getting to work about two days ago, she met him at the entrance of the office, then she stretched forth her her to shake him, but instead of shaking her, he stretched forth his fist to her telling her to chop knuckle which she did, Lolz. Going to her seat, he called her back to shake his hand, and to her greatest surprise, he left condom in her palm, Lolz. She said she asked him what that was, and he said he did that because he’s in love with her…Lolz. Pls I want to know your thoughts on this. Cos to me, I believe he’s only perceiving her as a bleep Object. Mature contributions only, bikonu…�
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Boogyman557: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool As a HIGHLY GLORIFIED WEED SMOKER, I say dis and now, The story is FAKE!

But still on still..

real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by ePoster: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Many Nigerian men are pigs. Your girlfriend told you, so there's nothing to be afraid of. But tell her to be careful. That colleague is a pervert

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Toktee(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lacash:
Hello house, pls I have something really bothering me here and I want you all to help me throw more light to it. My girlfriend told me there is this male colleague of her at work who always appears so holy and saint. According to her, they do greet normally as a colleague sharing the same office, but there is no much rapport between them. But getting to work about two days ago, she met him at the entrance of the office, then she stretched forth her her to shake him, but instead of shaking her, he stretched forth his fist to her telling her to chop knuckle which she did, Lolz. Going to her seat, he called her back to shake his hand, and to her greatest surprise, he left condom in her palm, Lolz. She said she asked him what that was, and he said he did that because he’s in love with her…Lolz. Pls I want to know your thoughts on this. Cos to me, I believe he’s only perceiving her as a bleep Object. Mature contributions only, bikonu…�
If she's sure that she has nothing going on with the guy she should report to the person I charged.
That's sexual harassment.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Toktee:
If she's sure that she has nothing going on with the guy she should report to the person I charged.
Thanks bro, I appreciate that.
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by superCleanworks(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lacash:
Hello house, pls I have something really bothering me

1. you better take your girlfriend and put in a wardrobe and lock her there because she will come across different type of men every day and some will be nasty. so that means you will always be bothered and keep coming here with more of these stories. so, Men that brought out millions to do wedding will have to put voice recorder and car tracker on their wife's neck abi? I feel sorry for you.

2. Your girlfriend is an attention seeker and only made up this story to rile you up. another way of letting you know that other men desire her when it is 99% possible that IT NEVER HAPPENED. Don't let these females whyne you into wahala.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by posty56: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lacash:
your girlfriend colleague is a weirdo that's all I have to say , people like him usually have more perverse kink they aren't showing to the world

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Toktee:

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
posty56:
your girlfriend colleague is a weirdo that's all I have to say , people like him usually have more perverse kink they aren't showing to the world
Aswear bro, it shock me to the marrow too��
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by immortalcrown(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
This will work if only there is a video evidence or a third-party witness. Otherwise, the man will deny it. If the story is true, the man is a disgrace to humanity. But your girl has her own blame, judging from your statement. They are not friendly colleagues, why did she go as far as asking for a handshake? It seems she was testing him to see if he will fall for her and it seems she has gotten what wants.
Toktee:
Lacash:
Thanks bro, I appreciate that.
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Bluezy13(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why do I have this feeling that that condom will be used for intended purpose someday ...?

Your girlfriend should be careful o
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
immortalcrown:
This will work if only there is a video evidence or a third-party witness. Otherwise, the man will deny it. If the story is true, the man is a disgrace to humanity. But your girl has her own blame, judging from your statement. They are not friendly colleagues, why did she go as far as asking for a handshake? It seems she was testing him to see if he will fall for her and it seems she has gotten what wants.
They work together... Having a relationship with your colleague is a bad thing? You might be comfortable in toxic work spaces, others are not...

A handshake means nothing... It's not an invitation... undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
immortalcrown:
Message prove attached

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool As a HIGHLY GLORIFIED WEED SMOKER, I say dis and now, The story is FAKE!

But still on still..

real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Hope this may convince you

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by immortalcrown(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
They work together... Having a relationship with your colleague is a bad thing? You might be comfortable in toxic work spaces, others are not...
A handshake means nothing... It's not an invitation... undecided
Must you misinterpret everything? Did I say a toxic environment is good? Did I say having a relationship at workplace is bad? The post explains the man is not friendly, which means the girl should have let him be. A relationship or friendship that is forcefully initiated is fake and will likely do more harm than good.
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by immortalcrown(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lacash:
Message prove attached
How does this message serve as a proof? It seems you do not know the meanings of "video footage" and "third-party witness". This message is not an evidence. Someone can fabricate this message.
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by qtguru(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lacash:

The guy is a tiktoker I saw his videos you are safe bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by czarr(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bro let me be honest with you...
It's either this never happened or your girlfriend is a slut(no offense)....and she carries herself like she is into runs.

Nobody would find it easy to do that to a decently dressed and well behaved girl who doesn't give out that ashawo vibes. Do you think that the guy would risk his job if he is not 90perceñt sure of the green light he is getting from your girl.

You girl is probably already banging another guy in her office and that guy wanted to try his luck too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Boogyman557: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lacash:
Hope this may convince you
Holly Gram cool no go fight ur fellow man because of woman, confirm it ur self 1st ooo..

I no waiting I de CAPRISUN u..

am not saying ur GF is lying but confirm 1st..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool no go fight ur fellow man because of woman, confirm it ur self 1st ooo..

I no waiting I de CAPRISUN u..

am not saying ur GF is lying but confirm 1st..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Lolz, Bad man tin…Real Niggar don’t fight a Niggar, would rather Ball��
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Godada(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2022

It's up to your girlfriend to handle the situation accordingly. She could report to the management.

But she should have an ironclad proof so the other man cannot deny that.

She could have a voice recorder on her phone on and causally ask him what are his plans for her based on the condom gift he gave to her.

Then she can nail his arsē.

That's if she wants vawulence.
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Konjiboii: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
I don watch that skit too, you try
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by galantjoe(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
He is a pervert
Let her avoid him as plague
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Op, your parents are there. Your friends are there. Your work is there. Your life is there. God is there. Heaven is there. Hell is there. Your phone is there and your neighbors are there to worry about but instead you choose to worry about a woman! A woman you will not marry. A woman that is currently fvcking another man. A pvssy that you're not the first to fvck. What's wrong with you Son?
Take this story off your mind and get busy; watch movies or do something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Youngpo413: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lacash:
all of them are fùck objects....
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Uptheante(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lacash:
That girl ain't telling u the truth bro.
Make a secret investigations (check her chats or investigate from her other work colleagues or friends) & u may be shocked that she is already giving the guy greenlight but she's pretending not to like the guy in ur presence so that u will trust her & not suspect her with the guy.
Don't even be surprised to discover that the guy may have already fuccked her.
A guy can't develop confidence overnight to suggest sex to a female colleague especially when she claimed they don't rapport unless she has been sending him subtle signals.
Even if u discover that they truly don't rapport, it is very possible that she might have been giving him signals.
You know most women like to seduce or gain the attention of men wey no send them or give a damn about them.
They love mysterious men & non-conformists, which her colleague happens to be assuming they truly don't rapport together.

#Basal ganglia#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
The guy has looked all this instagram skit,she should just warn him not to try such again
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Nyascobar1414: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
@op, make ah shock you say dat guy don fvvk ya babe..
E never clear for your eye.
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Uptheante:

That girl ain't telling u the truth bro.
Make a secret investigations (check her chats or investigate from her other work colleagues or friends) & u may be shocked that she is already giving the guy greenlight but she's pretending not to like the guy in ur presence so that u will trust her & not suspect her with the guy.
Don't even be surprised to discover that the guy may have already fuccked her.
A guy can't develop confidence overnight to suggest sex to a female colleague especially when she claimed they don't rapport unless she has been sending him subtle signals.
Even if u discover that they truly don't rapport, it is very possible that she might have been giving him signals.
You know most women like to seduce or gain the attention of men wey no send them or give a damn about them.
They love mysterious men & non-conformists, which her colleague happens to be assuming they truly don't rapport together.

#Basal ganglia#
Been reasoning it here too that there can’t be a smoke without fire. Anyways thanks so much for ur contribution bro, really appreciate you.�

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by CaveAdullam: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
1. It takes colleagues of high machiavellian tactics to pull office romance effectively. They are but few. Others lacking in this quality always end up messing things up for themselves and the organization. Ergo, it is advisable to desist from it. It doesn't end well most times.

2. You don't need to be bothered about how other men peacock around your girlfriend. She is old enough to set her boundaries and how she runs her affairs. It is a simple something.

3. Rather than bother about what your girlfriend is doing with her life, channel that energy to better your life.

You'll truly have total authority and leadership over her when you take her for a wife. So, this lovey-dovey drama is transient.

4. She reported her colleague to you today which is fine. But do you trust her enough not fvck him when the right time and place becomes convenient? Will she report the affairs she's having with other men clandestine?

5. You men just like overworking yourself over women that don't truly care about your existence from within. Y'all fall for the drama, pretence, and facades.

6. Focus on your life man. Your girlfriend is mature enough to handle that situation.

I just hope "las las" everything don't turn red in your eyes.

Thanks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
The guy has looked all this instagram skit,she should just warn him not to try such again
Lolz, Aswear nor be small thing. The whole thing is just confusing, Aje �
Re: My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work by Lacash: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
@op, make ah shock you say dat guy don fvvk ya babe..

E never clear for your eye.
Are u kidney me??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? / Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! / Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.