Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election (37776 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election: APC Wins First Polling Unit / PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by JEWELofHELL: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) carried the day in one of the early election results declared by officials of the Independent National electoral Commission (INEC) in Osun State, on Saturday.

At Polling unit 05, Ward 07 in Ilesa West Local Government Area, Senator Ademola Adeleke of the PDP garnered 47 votes while incumbent Governor Gboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress (APC) trailed with 17 votes.

A total of 120 voters registered in the polling unit while 71 were accredited on the day of the election.

The total number of valid votes was 67 while four votes were voided.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-pdp-wins-first-polling-unit-in-osun-election

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by kettykin: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
It seems the revolution started before time

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Good one

Nigerians meant it when we said that we would kick APC and there evil out in 2023

Imole dey ni pinle Osun

Imole Lo'kan

Tags Helinues

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by spearman(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2022

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Wintertime: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Rubbish

Machine stopped working..

Machine better work in 2023 election....
Or an alternative should be prepared

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tinubu state

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Mandate2023: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
So lasun no get any vote

See them coming to celebrate over just 1 polling unit victory......ipigs grin

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Karlovich: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
I see a cocaine lord urinating on his clothes after hearing this news, I see his urchins wailing and crying, I see them realizing that their party is gone

This I have seen!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by promzy555(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pls help me flush APC, I kn PDP nor good. Any tin to remove Buhaha party pls do

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by jimetagambo: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Good one

Nigerians meant it when we said that we would kick APC and there evil out in 2023

Imole dey ni pinle Osun

Imole Lo'kan
Too early to decide. Some areas in Osun are PDP strongholds. They can vote PDP for state but vote APC for federal.

Remember how Osun voted for Ribadu ACN in 2011, and other SW states voted GEJ (PDP). During this period, they mostly voted ACN for states.

2023 election would likely be the most interesting in Nigeria.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Xscape1993(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sure victory for the senator....

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by tunderay(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
kettykin:
It seems the revolution started before time
lmao .. PDP winning a polling unit in Osun is the revolution we are talking about?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by FreeStuffsNG: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mandate2023:
So lasun no get any vote

grin You too like turbulent vawulence grin

Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

132 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by majamajic(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mandate2023:
So lasun no get any vote

So u expecting LP to win Osun election ?

And u know politics

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Crusadee: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Agbado drug lord and pitoobi be like

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
That is good for them.
Atleast in a governorship election,
A candidate can never get a zero vote.
Atleast his/her family members will vote for him or her!

Meanwhile,
It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

From Corruption, down to politics, Our darling Daddy always allow the rule of law to take charge...

Memory lane........
Elections In Nigeria now,
There is no need to fear.
Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari.
Fair is fair.
No foul play.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa(now twice), Oyo State, Edo State, Zamfara state and Anambra states.

At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states, (Now losing same Edo again) The victories were fair and square.
The party lost in Bayelsa (twice), Zamfara, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party.
And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Okoroawusa:

When was the last time I told you that I love you ?
Lol cheesy
Just 3 mins ago sir!
All of us @[b][/b] love you too.....
Let's share the love around!
Stay blessed Chairman!

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

medropoly:
One thing I told God is that any party could win but God Abeg not APC
All because of hatred and bitterness.
The good thing is that,
God doesn't answer 'slow' prayers like this.
That is why he is God.
Shame on you.
Have you also prayed for your cownu today?!
Na dem tongue

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
It’s like PDP is wining this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Tflex01: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lol... Some persons will celebrate early and cry rigging later.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Tunechi5(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ok
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Emilokan1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Chai! Hospital go overwhelm today.cardiac arrest casualties go plenty . Never again will osun state play host to a calamity like oyetola. Never! grin

sonnie10:
Is it Tinubu that damaged APC or is it APC that damaged Tinubu?
which kin wicked question be dis na? grin

kponkedenge:
As a Labourite, I am okay with PDP winning, rather than the Islamic Party.
walahi,same here bro grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lol out of how many polling units, too early to celebrate for PDP

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by kponkedenge(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
As a Labourite, I am okay with PDP winning, rather than the Islamic Party.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Kzinne: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by adigun4mee(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
I’m the son of the soil and we all voted massively for Imole “From Iwo town Isale Oba

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by princepee: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Something big is about to happen in osun State.
You guys should be careful about inconclusive!
That was the stunt APC pulled four years ago.
Jagaban will not like to lose his State going into election.
Osun people watch it!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by LordGuru1: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
kolamilan:
It's not enough that they have made a mockery of Awolowo's legacy, they still allowed Portable to use his yansh to suffocate him in the afterlife.
Very disrespectful to the Greatest Benefactor of Yorubas ever liveth!

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by sonnie10: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Is it Tinubu that damaged APC or is it APC that damaged Tinubu?
Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by MorataFC: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ok
Jonathan to them, oh sorry I meant Goodluck to them tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by Hotfreezer: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Very good. So that when APC wins, we won't have pigs crying in our ears.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins First Polling Unit In Osun Election by medropoly(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
One thing I told God is that any party could win but God Abeg not APC

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. / Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) / Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.