Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin (3525 Views)

Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin by Bianda24: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
The [color=#990000][/color]The information reaching us has confirmed beyond doubt that the candidate of the People Democratic Party, dancing Senator Ademola Adeleke has won the major polling units in Osun State, particularly the units in Ile Ife and Osogbo which are considered the strong hold of the All Progressive Congress. This is majorly as a result of the influence of the popular musician who happens to be a nephew of the dancing Senator in person of versatile David Adeleke also known as Davido.
Re: APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin by SamOchuko: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bianda24:
The [color=#990000][/color]The information reaching us has confirmed beyond doubt that the candidate of the People Democratic Party, dancing Senator Ademola Adeleke has won the major polling units in Osun State, particularly the units in Ile Ife and Osogbo which are considered the strong hold of the All Progressive Congress. This is majorly as a result of the influence of the popular musician who happens to be a nephew of the dancing Senator in person of versatile David Adeleke also known as Davido.

Davido for Lagos day influence vote for Osum? No wahala, continue, by the way na you and who b d “us” way this information day reach so?
Re: APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin by solochris(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Same thing will happen in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin by helinues: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Information reaching you from face me I slap you right?

1 Like

Re: APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin by GamalNasser: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Keep quiet and watch PDP glow

1 Like

Re: APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin by ajekpaks(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
still too early to call

1 Like

Re: APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin by Goddey18(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin by Softmirror: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
LOSER PARTY HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. IT IS IN THEIR BLOOD. cheesy
Re: APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
SamOchuko:

Davido for Lagos day influence vote for Osum? No wahala, continue, by the way na you and who b d “us” way this information day reach so?

Story don dey change? grin
Re: APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin by Olachase(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
He be like say na only PDP and APC get this coming 2023 coming election ekiti APC won osun either APC or PDP win, to me I think LP don't have any stand here in South West, mind you amongst people that vote PDP in osun today might vote APC during presidential election

1 Like

Re: APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Ca-ca-ca cassava!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Buys An Hotel In Uk. / Is Sharia The Cause Of Under-Development In The North? / United States Government Memo On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.