Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,381 members, 7,864,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Silly Reasons For Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Reasons For Break Up (728 Views)

Silly Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Cheat / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Reasons For Break Up by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yeah the bitch got a whole Lotta as*
Re: Silly Reasons For Break Up by Cypress042: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Get a life man cool
Re: Silly Reasons For Break Up by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
:Pl
Re: Silly Reasons For Break Up by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
pleboi:
Yeah the bitch got a whole Lotta as*... But she was damn short... And I love hitting that as* from the back that's why it's big right?...We got to the doggy part and she was too short that my di*k couldn't stick in that bitch... So like a real man supposed to feel I got furious on that bitch... I didn't hit her no cus that shit for pussy niggas... I told that bitch we done girl... You see me on the streets I don't know you and you don't know me.

Share yours if you got any.
Maybe your penis was short...

Even dwarfs have satisfying sex...
Re: Silly Reasons For Break Up by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
@datboredberri bitch I tell you if your mama get to Bleep me... She gon testify this the best dick she ever had
Re: Silly Reasons For Break Up by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
pleboi:
@datboredberri bitch I tell you if your mama get to Bleep me... She gon testify this the best dick she ever had
I felt secondhand embarrassment reading this... undecided

Stop disgracing yourself...
Re: Silly Reasons For Break Up by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
For the guys here please bro anytime a female like this bitch @datboredberri trying to make you exchange words... Just ignore the mother fucker
Re: Silly Reasons For Break Up by Demigod22: 12:57am On Jul 17, 2022
It is really not funny how a boy like OP will call a girl he slept with a bitch. You can't be in Ajengunle and use American slangs without proper learning.

You are suppose to be smart, write coherently in a language that suits civilized human.
Re: Silly Reasons For Break Up by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Wow everybody we got a professor over here @demigod22... Dummy!
Re: Silly Reasons For Break Up by Demigod22: 1:11am On Jul 17, 2022
pleboi:
Wow everybody we got a professor over here @demigod22... Dummy!

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! / I Want To Use This With Your Mom!! / How Much Does Prepaid Meter Processing Fee Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.