Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,083 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State (35782 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by sundayedwin10(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu Osun no be Lagos... congratulation to adeleke
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by byteem: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2022
tempex88:

E go hard for Lagos to fall

Apc will. Win Lagos jandor messed up .. that jenifa combination just won't work .. sad I had high hopes for him .. infact was rooting for him but right now. It's game over
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2022
IMOLE De Losun
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by adedayoa2(f): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Oya na, make we dey see how e go be, the next election is closer than the last one.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by thedio(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Yes,osun ppl should buy home theatre and decoder cos it's going to b 4yrs of unprecedented drama,comedy and dances. E Fe joku nio
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by b5ive(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2022
TheDemola:
This man was never know in politics until their elder brother, Isiaka, who was formerly a governor and Senator, died. See fate
Just as the saying goes " one man's downfall is another man's opportunity to rise". Life can be full of surprises you know. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Dis guy better no fĂșckup
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2022
mbaboy:
This man will be remembered for giving Tinibu upper cut in his own state and against his own nephew
is oyetola tinubu's nephew?
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by jrusky(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2022
ghettokid1:
Congrats not only to Osun ppl but to also O.B.O my man.
get well soon Portable and APC

Zazshit can't getting well bro madness is in his blood it can never be cure. It's those who mistakenly helped him into limelight I blame.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Ademidd: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2022
I'm so glad he won, that stupid APC thinks they are immune to failure.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Konjiboii: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2022
The shock don dey start na so dem go shock when Obi win.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by edosignature(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to the good people of Osun.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Ulunne777:
Just get to work.

Get to work as how?
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by fredoooooo: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Congrats to the people of osun and their decision..
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Burgerlomo: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Munzy14(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2022
Imagine the happiness everywhere since Adeleke won..

If you say good thing no good, e no go better for you.

One man want to pocket an entire tribe by installing his stooge in all 6 states...God's way is not same as that of man.

Oyo and Osun liberated..
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by LivingTribunal: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2022
undecided

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by TheDemola: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2022
sweetgala:

He was the never do well member of the Adeleke family.
Wow
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by senatordave1(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:
Imagine the happiness everywhere since Adeleke won..

If you say good thing no good, e no go better for you.

One man want to pocket an entire tribe by installing his stooge in all 6 states...God's way is not same as that of man.

Oyo and Osun liberated..

What is good about clownish adeleke
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by ceejay80s(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2022
which light? I just don't like APC but pdp ain't good either, let's see what u will achieve there
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Minjim: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2022
U didn't know Tinubu was contesting in Osyn.
kollinz1234:
Louder!!

Obviously, every state controlled by the APC is in darkness, no doubt about that.

Tinubu has never lost election, Tinubu has never lost election, yet he can't even win his own state. Imagine

Someone that cannot win his state, some people are expecting him to win northern states grin no be juju be that??

Ekiti people will regret collecting money to impose darkness for the next 4 years, but they can correct that mistake by voting Peter Obi; at least we no that when the head is good, the whole body will be good.

Obidatti 2023

People like you will also say Peter Obi lost in Osun because LP lost .
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Munzy14(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
senatordave1:

What is good about clownish adeleke
I wu di Otele... grin

When he outperforms the combo of Aregbesola and Oyetola we will revisit this topic..

For now, it is Uraaahhhhhhh in Russia grin
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by nickyajiboye: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Make I know hear no light (BEDC)
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by senatordave1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:

I wu di Otele... grin

When he outperforms the combo of Aregbesola and Oyetola we will revisit this topic..

For now, it is Uraaahhhhhhh in Russia grin

He will not perform anything.until ikpeazu performs
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Munzy14(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
senatordave1:

He will not perform anything.until ikpeazu performs
Urahh!!! grin grin
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by senatordave1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Urahh!!! grin grin

Down pdp.up apc.up senator ezenwa
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Image123(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
We hope so.
i don't really know the two main candidates but that musician fellow APC brought was all signs of de-marketing. When i saw his picture with the Awolowo, i knew it was all shades of wrong and insensitivity to the yoruba people. He could be killed for that in the North.
Let's hope Adeleke the entertainer improves Osun state.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
oyeb15:
Tinubu recent VP choice cement PDP victory.

People are voting against APC right now. Anything is good except APC.

10k cannot pay ransom.

Not true. Adeleke is a Christian and his deputy is a Christian.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by ufuosman(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Imole de
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by baretalk: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kaiser20:
Adeleke the Slayer of Tinubu in SW.
This is the beginning of the END of Tinubu in SW
Tinubu has reigned for more than 2 decades, it's partisan politics, everyone knows their stronghold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers / Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export / APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.