Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate (33538 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 2:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Senator Ademola Adeleke, the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has revealed that he returned to school when there were controversies surrounding his educational qualifications.

Adeleke’s educational qualifications, especially his Senior Secondary School Certificate, has been a major campaign weapon for his political opponents, who say that the lawmaker did not attend secondary school.

Recall that the Senator representing Osun Central Senatorial District, Ajibola Basiru, in a recent interview said that Adeleke deliberately left blank the part he was supposed to fill in details of his secondary school certificate in the form CF01 submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

Basiru, who is also the Senate spokesman, said he has copies of the forms from 2018 to the present one, claiming that Adeleke initially claimed he has secondary school certificate in 2018, but in the present one he filled, he deliberately omitted that part.

But speaking during the governorship debate hosted by Channels Television on Sunday, Adeleke said, “As soon as I become Governor of Osun State, I’ll declare a state of emergency on education.

“You know why? Because I went back to school when there were controversies surrounding my educational qualifications.

“I went back to school to be a role model for the young people, even the adults to prove that it’s never too late to be educated.

“I went back there very boldly and studied with people that should be my grandchildren. Today, I thank God that I’m more educated and ready to rule Osun State.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/10/osun-2022-i-went-back-to-school-when-people-said-i-had-no-waec-certificate-adeleke/

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 2:40am On Jul 11, 2022
It is heartless to collect money from jobless youths looking for job in the guise of providing them a job.

When I get there as governor of the state, I will stand by my integrity and fear of God to address joblessness amongst teeming youth in the state and not compounding their problem by collecting money from people without giving them a job. ~ Sen Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 2:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Channels Debate: Adeleke Lists Governance Priorities

The Osun state governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ademola Adeleke has listed his governance priorities when elected Governor of Osun state at the July 16th elections.

Answering questions variously at the Channels Governorship debate moderated by Seun Okinbaloye, Senator Adeleke manifested his anger at the poor performance of the current government of Gboyega Oyetola , declaring that Osun deserves better.

Some of the highlights from the debate covering the PDP candidate's submissions are as follows:

"To make Osun a secured state demands surveillance facilities for security agencies. Osun used to have helicopter ; we need it now more than ever to support the security services;

" It is heartless to collect money from jobless youths looking for job in the guise of providing them a job. This is what the APC government is doing. I will stop this without delay;

" I will tackle low educational performance through improvement in learning materials and access to library services;

" My administration will address debt crisis through blocking of loopholes in state finance, through new relationship with creditors and through sanitisation of the state treasury;

" I will improve internally generated revenue by improving investment in Osun state. I will ensure foreign direct investment is increased;

" On security, I plan to ensure the security agencies are well equipped and better trained.

" I will make a reality the concept of community policing . This will ensure the right intelligence to control crime;

"As governor of the state, I will stand by my integrity and fear of God to address joblessness amongst teeming youth in the state and not compounding their problem by collecting money from people without giving them a job", Adeleke stated

Adeleke also frontally challenged Governor Oyetola on politicization of Amotekun security service.

Adeleke: Can you pledge that AMOTEKUN would not be used for partisan purposes during this election, because the people of the state are clamouring for a peaceful election"

The state Governor failed to pledge non-partisan deployment of Amotekun throughout the debate.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid04uv7XJxDcvGh83acxujEFUuroisBCZoop9kEXN5W4ueVJbTKR7pqiW3Wk9kJMSrrl&id=100055649408315

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by TimmyA: 2:45am On Jul 11, 2022
It is never too late to be educated. Ex president Obasanjo had his first, second and third degrees respectively after tenue as a president, now He is a Ph.D holder

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by slickbak(m): 3:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Consistent guy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 3:22am On Jul 11, 2022
TimmyA:
It is never too late to be educated. Ex president Obasanjo had his first, second and third degrees respectively after tenue as a president, now He is a Ph.D holder
yes soo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 3:23am On Jul 11, 2022
I will set up effective and efficient public library across the state.

~ Sen Ademola Adeleke

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 3:27am On Jul 11, 2022
jookco:
Audio: This is what Tinubu's running mate Kashim Shettima said about Lagos, Igbos and Yorubas. Watch on Facebook and share massively. This is serious..
https://fb.watch/eb8Ri-eQ9M/
I watched it and read what Shettima said all through the conversation he has with ibikunle Amosun, it really shows vividly that the northern elites will never allow Igbo politician to be in power in this nation till Jesus come. Peter Obi shouldn’t waste his money and resources in 2023 presidential election, northern electorates won’t votes for Peter Obi . I project Atiku to win the 2023, the Christians in Nigeria are strongly behind him. Atiku has come to win 2023 presidential election this time around.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 3:31am On Jul 11, 2022
APC didn't win 2018 election. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu called me 5times within 48hours with Obanikoro's phone, begging me to support them. *They didn't win, they rigged the election".*

Hon. Lasun Yusuf.

112 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 3:34am On Jul 11, 2022
I am not a desperate politician I've never been desperate in my life
...........Rt hon Lasun Yussuf

I left APC because APC leaders are wicked, callous and self centred. A particular leader whom I won't mention his name on camera opposed my becoming the speaker of the federal republic of Nigeria in 2015

In 2018, when I was contesting for governor. Nigerians didn't know that the issue of direct primary came up just to stop.my ambition. But I told them they won't win the election without the support of people like us

Nigerians would remember vividly what transpires during that election in osun.
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu called me 5 times with Musiliu Obanikoro's phone begging for support now it's history.

Today we have started a new race the incumbent governor will not tell you the true picture of what caused the rifts between him and his predecessor. The major cause is that 2018 election.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 3:35am On Jul 11, 2022
slickbak:
Consistent guy
very consistent incoming Governor of Osun State, in person of Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. July 16th governorship Election is the return of the stolen mandate to the owner.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 3:42am On Jul 11, 2022
We need $300,000 to repair our helicopter - Gov. Oyetola

Haaa see the treasury looter Oyetola speaking here. Oyetola is a goner.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 3:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Osun no be Ekiti, Oyetola is a goner

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 3:48am On Jul 11, 2022
RIVER STATE YÀH, PORT HARCOURT PRECISELY
TO SEARCH FOR OSUN HELICOPTER � � �

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Baawaa(m): 4:28am On Jul 11, 2022
PDP is died since 2015

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 4:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Osun APC Social Media Bandits are confused already, they have lost their bearing. They can not be separated from Kantankan and ekun egbere. That Demola Adeleke dey give them restless days and sleepless nights fah!

You see enh..., they just don't feel comfortable with Senator Ademola Adeleke as PDP Gubernatorial Candidate in Osun. Of course, they have every reason to entertain fear with Senator Ademola Adeleke, Ademola Adeleke defeated them flat in 2017 Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election, they saw what's called 'Pan-n-pan-na-yan' in Yoruba Language during the 2018 Gubernatorial Election. Kikikikikl kakakakaka.

Saturday is just 6 days to this time, Osun people will speak in one voice, just as they have always been speaking in any election where Senator Ademola Adeleke is contesting. Meanwhile, eyi ko jo t'ekan oooo, e ma lule gbiiiiii ni agbara Olorun.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 4:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Baawaa:
PDP was died since 2015
Oyetola ti lule ni ipinle Osun.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 4:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Senator Ademola Adeleke on Security.

- He plans to to provide Security equipment for the Security officers. He spoke extensively on how to go about this by the way.

- He talked about promoting and making provisions for the community policing. As a Senator, he once raised it.

As an expert on the field, Ademola Adeleke believes he has a lot to bring to the table as far as security is concerned in the State.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 5:22am On Jul 11, 2022
In a sane environment, paying salaries shouldn't be seen as an achievement but there you have Nigerian Governor capitalizing on payment of salaries as implementing worker's welfare.
Person wey work suppose get him pay.
- Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke on Channels tv gubernatorial debate

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Babalawoniger: 5:26am On Jul 11, 2022
I watched the debate live, and I can boldly say that Adeleke did not do well. He was not composed and was unnecessarily aggressive. I will give it to Hon. Lasun Yusuf. The guy is so intelligent.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by smile11s(m): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Are we not tired of PDP and APC.

Who no like better thing? Make we naija people appreciate and accept better thing wey LP dey offer us. Make we do our part and give real change a chance.

One day day go break and naija go better again.

God of Peter OBI is alive. Finally God say time for naija to be rescued.

This life no balance but we must balance naija small and vote in Labor Party.

I just saw a video of an arab guy pooping inside a girls mouth. It’s not torture o. She did it for money.

Watch it here.

https://gist.am/question/video--ig-influencers-are-being-paid-for-wealthy-dubai-men-and-camels-to-poo-on

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by GboyegaD(m): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2022
He did the right thing. At least, he's cleared the controversies surrounding his WAEC result.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Skyfornia(m): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2022
This man no dey give up! I like his spirit.. same spirit is in Davido

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2022
All candidates with controversial school records should immediately withdraw from elections and go back to school.

Meanwhile, we are voting Peter Obi for President. Peter Obi ni ama dibo fun.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Bar1941(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2022
So you went to do adult education because people said you had no WAEC not even because you see the importance of being educated?

Poor man, where were you when your elder brothers were learning? One of your brothers even learnt to the level of doctorate while you were dancing across the city of Georgia in the State.

It's obvious you are not a serious candidate and it will be a great disaster if people handle the mantle of leadership in the State to your custody.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by tillaman(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2022
angry
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by adecz: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2022
How come the man no been
first go school❓

Maybe na the money for school fees
him been dey take go learn Street
dancing.. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Olamicwoto: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Scammer kill u, did have certificate at all.

4 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by odoemenacelevian(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Y
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by oyeb15: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Why don't u go to school when ur mates were?

At least you won't remember d stress like now that u have grown.He would have been a very naughty young boy

I just see a good, liberal, realist administrator in this man.
Oyetola is a fault finding but cautious administrator.
Aregbe is an idealist administrator .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki And Shaibu Shake Hands After Reconciliation / Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] / Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.