Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! (2710 Views)

Help Boyfriend Withdrawing / See How This Two Slay Mamas Tw£rked In A Club Yesterday In Lagos Last Night / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
I'm broke af! Feeling kinda sad last night... Pms... Decided to go out to get something sweet to snack on... tongue

No money with me, had to withdraw... Went to a pos... Told him to give me #900... Wasn't sure how much I had... He tried... Insufficient funds... Okay? I told him to give me #800... He tries again... This time, some people have joined us... I asked if the transaction was successful... He whispered 'yes'... I'm wondering, 'why the fu** is he whispering'

He gave me the money... Folded the notes... And I realized he was doing so so no one else would see how much I had withdrawn... grin

He didn't want me to be embarrassed... cry

I think it was a sweet thing to do... But these days I don't just give a fu**...

Have you ever lost #200? The heartbreak... The trauma... The 'I wonder who has it' thought that plagues you throughout...

Withdrew #800 and I felt like a big gal... Still do... cool

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by DriverX: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2022
Tough times don't last. We've all been there. Remember when I couldn't afford #100 to shave for over a month. But to the glory of God today, I save 10k daily.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Islandlady(f): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2022
You are indeed bored undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2022
DriverX:
Tough times don't last. We've all been there. Remember when I couldn't afford #100 to shave for over a month. But to the glory of God today, I save 10k daily.
Amen!

But that's my account... I still live with my mum...
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
I really don't need this attitude... Thank you... undecided

Don't like my thread? Go somewhere else... There are a dozen toxic threads created this early morning by redpillers...

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:

How far. Why did sugar daddy Labour in vain in Osun? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Zonefree(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2022
So, why do you constant broke shame men here since you're broke asf?

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Mynd44

Lalasticlala
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Islandlady(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:
I really don't need this attitude... Thank you... undecided

Don't like my thread? Go somewhere else... There are a dozen toxic threads created this early morning by redpillers...
Chill! why are you paranoid huh!? I am just referring to your moniker, or aren't you the bored berry?
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Zonefree:
So, why do you constant broke shame men here since you're broke asf?
Do I? undecided

I have a problem with broke redpillers overestimating their worth... Know your place...

I'm broke... You see me making demands?

But you people would demand for virgins and respect and submission... And so on...

I never shame a broke person asking for help... I've assisted a few...

But redpillers? Yes... I do... They are just unreasonable...

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Chill! why are you paranoid huh!? I am just referring to your moniker, or aren't you the bored berry?
Oh... Yes... It's okay...

Pms...
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Vinnie2000(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol, u just getting to know?
Babe is bored AH. She needs a troublesome or toxic boyfriend Asap!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Deicide: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2022
This same thing happened to me grin I said gimme ₦1000 + add charges, the POS man tried it he said insufficient balance I said Ah ah I get ₦1100 for this account Na, be like UBA no day allow person account go below ₦100 Chai. Last Last I say gimme ₦800 + charges. Immediately I collect that money e turn ₦300. Buhari Na God go punish you.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by beejay501: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Omo Nigerians day suffer.
We don too suffer o.
Wise up o.
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by jayextra(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Lol I can relate, school Sha be frustrating someone, I withdraw my ₦500 with pride oh, POS guy takes ₦50 and gives me ₦450 �
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Bluezy13(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Single and searching for a serious relationship but I'm ibadan base, if you're ready to settle down with your man if yes please call or message me on WhatsApp 08117403164
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by LINTUNE(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:
I'm broke af! Feeling kinda sad last night... Pms... Decided to go out to get something sweet to snack on... tongue

No money with me, had to withdraw... Went to a pos... Told him to give me #900... Wasn't sure how much I had... He tried... Insufficient funds... Okay? I told him to give me #800... He tries again... This time, some people have joined us... I asked if the transaction was successful... He whispered 'yes'... I'm wondering, 'why the fu** is he whispering'

He gave me the money... Folded the notes... And I realized he was doing so so no one else would see how much I had withdrawn... grin

He didn't want me to be embarrassed... cry

I think it was a sweet thing to do... But these days I don't just give a fu**...

Have you ever lost #200? The heartbreak... The trauma... The 'I wonder who has it' thought that plagues you throughout...

Withdrew #800 and I felt like a big gal... Still do... cool

your monicker really suits you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Hacks4dummies: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
wow, you may have some active brain cells after all.
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by haabidah666: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Con3 hard cool
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
jayextra:
Lol I can relate, school Sha be frustrating someone, I withdraw my ₦500 with pride oh, POS guy takes ₦50 and gives me ₦450 �
Yes oo... With pride...

1 Like

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nazgul: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
During my schooling days, we'd queue up on the ATM on campus to withdraw N500. Then there wasn't any POS and N500 can get you a decent meal for at least 3 days if properly managed well cos a plate of food without meat on campus used to be between N100 and N150

So when things go south I'll just go and withdraw the last N500 in my account. And I do it without any iota of shame cos almost every student queuing behind me is warming up to withdraw the same amount. As long as it's your money there's nothing to be ashamed of.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Una wey still get money to withdraw sef. The only thing left in my account now is my name. Lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Gadafii: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is why you should vote out the demonic and evil apc, Naira used to have value before Buhari became president

With that 800 naira in 2014 you could make soup and eat good food

Say no to Apc
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
you could've at least check the meaning of paranoid before dropping it .. you just wan speak English.
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Islandlady(f): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
you could've at least check the meaning of paranoid before dropping it .. you just wan speak English.
Lol, Paranoid has different meaning!
you only end up embarrassing yourself! How ignorant can you be? undecided

Below is the meaning of paranoid! The Op was nervous and worried that I am on her thread to cause trouble, Hence she was paranoid!!!

So what is your own meaning Mr. English A.k.a I too know grin

Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Boogyman557: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gadafii:
This is why you should vote out the demonic and evil apc, Naira used to have value before Buhari became president

With that 800 naira in 2014 you could make soup and eat good food

Say no to Apc
Would PDP be any better? cry

I pray so... I intend to vote... I'm 19...
Re: My Experience Withdrawing Money Last Night! by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 18, 2022
Tough times every where

(1) (Reply)

How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? / Dick Sucking / I Have Made 2 Girls Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.