Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria (48152 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Mummyfour(f): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Youngpo413:
she maybe allergic to good men.....she loves fùck boys in mens' body.
grow up

At times the type of things you people use to catch cruise ends up demeaning you people.
Every thing doesn't have to end in thrash talk
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Wwwq: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
I don’t go to such places what do you call me
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Dshocker(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
dollynnn:
The shopping mall
If there is one thing films and advertisements have taught us, love can happen anywhere, including in a shopping mall.

Ladies, listen carefully! If during shopping, you notice a single man buying foodstuffs (and by foods, we are not talking about noodles), that’s a potential husband material right there. So, pretend to bump your shopping cart into his, and from there, you can talk about other things before giving him your number

Fits in for indian and Nigerian movies.

Anyway, while pretending to bump into his cart, be careful not to damage things he hasn't even paid for.

Not all men are gentlemen

No be for this APC period o!

Did it work for you
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
At a wedding grin
Let me catch u
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by egopersonified(f): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Low cut is in vogue now. Go to your men's barbing salon and have your hair cut regularly. Thank me later
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Gsentme(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Serious working class lady should dm me.. 07068824977
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Gsentme(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Serious working class lady should dm me, I'm an Igbo.. 07068824977
Re: Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria by Kirkman: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
oke2018:
Nairaland
undecided since when?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) / See What My Dad Found In His Food / My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.