Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

“knacked By The Roadside For N200k”: Detrimental Effects Of Prank Videos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “knacked By The Roadside For N200k”: Detrimental Effects Of Prank Videos (2166 Views)

Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“knacked By The Roadside For N200k”: Detrimental Effects Of Prank Videos by Tadexprof01(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2022
Prank videos flooded social media platforms; especially Facebook during the Covid-19 period in 2020 when the whole country was locked down, and social gathering was banned in order to curtail the spread of the virus. Pranksters took to social media platforms to create laughable content about the virus.

Prank videos and other related comic skits are the most profound form of comedy, especially in Nigeria right now. Quite cool to the watchers, I wonder that stuff that deserves to be laughed about in Nigeria.

In the wake of unemployment and terrible joblessness, many Nigerians have turned to be comedians in the line because it is the most lucrative line right now, evidently.
This lady though agreed to have intercourse by the roadside with the prankster (not knowing it was a prank), but the guy asked her why she wanted to do it.

Rated, read content and view images/ TADEXPRO: https://tadexprof.com/2022/04/knacked-by-the-roadside-for-n200k-detrimental-effects-of-prank-videos-on-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: “knacked By The Roadside For N200k”: Detrimental Effects Of Prank Videos by Oesophagus99(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2022
..Coz poverty is indeed an evil sin!
Re: “knacked By The Roadside For N200k”: Detrimental Effects Of Prank Videos by Tboymessiah(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Another platform for fraud Niggar to catch cruise.
Re: “knacked By The Roadside For N200k”: Detrimental Effects Of Prank Videos by bigseank(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
As things dey like this, if any prankster follow me try rubbish. Na better 4 by 4 I go knack am for head.

(1) (Reply)

Arab Men / My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex / She Doesn't Want Us To Be Just Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.