Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? (8082 Views)

We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms / No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu / Secessionists Are Wasting Their Time — Olumba Olumba Obu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by swaggerjack: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member of Olumba Olumba Obu?

According to his former aide Ben Obi he used a helicopter with Valentine Obieyem to attend Olumba Olumba Obu

And Yekini Nabena states he hides under Catholicism, while being a member of the Olumba Olumba sect.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/26/obis-ideology-and-the-debate-after/

https://www.blueprint.ng/campaign-pdp-peter-obi-lobbying-s-african-drug-dealers-nabena/

2 Shares

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by jrusky(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2022
Hhmm this need a serious confirmation ASAP.

This is very interesting to me because this nonsense about him been a christain need seriou scrutiny.

I'm not insinuating anything because I don't follow rumour but the truth is I'm not voting for him though.

Push this to the front page and don't delete anyone post on this.

Seun over to you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by jlinkd78(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Noted
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Upliftment101: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2022
obasanjo was/is a member of ogboni confraternity when he was president so what’s the fuss about,?

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2022
Olumba olumba obu, brotherhood of the cross and star, dem get female members? I no know sha...

I no dey trust any politician, I no dey near dem sef, only God knows wetin diz one don pledge...

1 Like

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by BlowYourMind: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2022
If he likes he should be member of illuminati, he will never be president of Nigeria.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by jom28gy(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2022
In answering this is simple,any person who sees this post, will immediately know that is a cooked story to dent the image of Peter Obi, however,on the issues of of religion,if he is a Olumba man, what is bad there?is a good choice,Olumba Olumba Obi, is a religious society, where you can go and worship the real true God,if you don't know, asked questions,

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by chidexleo: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2022
Fake news everywhere

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by RZArecta(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Is Olumba Olumba a proscribed organisation ? Agbado urchins should stop clutching at straws and concentrate on eating their corn cool

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by orisa37: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2022
THEY ARE OLUMBIANS NOT CHRISTIANS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by BATified2023: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2022
jom28gy:
In answering this is simple,any person who sees this post, will immediately know that is a cooked story to dent the image of Peter Obi, however,on the issues of of religion,if he is a Olumba man, what is bad there?is a good choice,Olumba Olumba Obi, is a religious society, where you can go and worship the real true God,if you don't know, asked questions,
so a Muslim with a pastor wife is bad but a Christian with a traditionalist wife is good right?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by cybersoldiers: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2022
jrusky:

This is very interesting to me because this nonsense about him been a christain need seriou scrutiny.

I'm not insinuating anything because I don't follow rumour but the truth is I'm not voting for him though.

Seun over to you.

The same you posted, you used a different username to be the first to comment again.

Shameless Bigot.

Olumba Olumba is also a church.

Tinubu belongs to over 10 secret societies, so why call him a Muslim?

All Yoruba church founders are members of Ogboni fraternity, why call them Christians?

Peter if free to Chose any religion of his choice.

However, for the records, He's a born Catholic and very friendly with other religions.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by cybersoldiers: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2022
BlowYourMind:
If he likes he should be member of illuminati, he will never be president of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is your next President.

21 Likes

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by cybersoldiers: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2022
You people have gone naked in a market place.

Shameless internet Bandits.

12 Likes

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by IamAtikulate: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Ok.

Olumba Olumba Olumba is a popular Christian sect in Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers.

The wife might be from OOO, but Peter Obi is a known Catholic.

OOO is not a proscribed group and being a member is better than being a drug Lord and BH terrorist.

grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by ChiefAfonja: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu the drug barron

10 Likes

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by MrALIVE: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2022
jrusky:

Seun over to you.
"This nonsense about him being a Christian need serious scrutiny"

You people have time for rubbish in this country..A man who was born in a Christian family, has a rev father and rev sister as siblings,told you he is a Christian and you want to scrutinize it...who the hell are you to doubt the religion people profess for themselves.. you said you won't vote for him so what is actually your interest in his religion??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by jrusky(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2022
cybersoldiers:

The same you posted, you used a different username to be the first to comment again.

Shameless Bigot.

Olumba Olumba is also a church.

Tinubu belongs to over 10 secret societies, so why call him a Muslim?

All Yoruba church founders are members of Ogboni fraternity, why call them Christians?

Peter if free to Chose any religion of his choice.

However, for the records, He's a born Catholic and very friendly with other religions.

Me used different monker? God forbid bro I'm not a fraud like you infact I have be using my moniker ever since.

On Obidient olumba stuff as I said in my post *I'm not insinuating anything cus I don't belief in rumour* are you blind to see that?

Bia why are you people so stupid like these and overly in pain over everything? Pls is this not a curse? Just wondering.

Is Obidient olumba or not very simple question. Answer it or pls let responsible people answer it and just quietly go to hell with your bitterness.

However, I'm not apc and never Tinubu fan nor hate him because he has not done me any wrong directly. Mr idiot I'm a full PDP to the core I'm sick of repeating this over time I can never dump PDP even if angel come down to sell other party I won't change my stand I'm pdp full stop.

So go and Kpeme with your bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by RZArecta(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023 why are you sharing my comment ? What is the colour of your problem ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by jrusky(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2022
MrALIVE:
"This nonsense about him being a Christian need serious scrutiny"

You people have time for rubbish in this country..A man who was born in a Christian family, has a rev father and rev sister as siblings,told you he is a Christian and you want to scrutinize it...who the hell are you to doubt the religion people profess for themselves.. you said you won't vote for him so what is actually your interest in his religion??

Just a question was asked the answer should be Yes or No. It might be rumour or truth no one yet to confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Simplythebest: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Have ur pay masters ever come out to clarify anything even when there is evidence. Stop deceiving people and ur self we know u guys one thing is that Nigeria must be liberated and Obi is the answer. Better be Obident and remain blessed.
jrusky:

Seun over to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by jrusky(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Simplythebest:
Have ur pay masters ever come out to clarify anything even when there is evidence. Stop deceiving people and ur self we know u guys one thing is that Nigeria must be liberated and Obi is the answer. Better be Obident and remain blessed.

Hahahaha very interesting people I can see how you have exposed your bitterness.

Let heaven fall I will never vote Obi or Labour bro either Obi is Pope or he become the Olumba himself I will never vote s it doesn't matter.

Moreso I should be asking who is your pay master? In pdp my party we don't do pay master its the useless apc and Labour that does such shit we are power to the people we don't do spident shit you bruuhh gerrit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Simplythebest: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2022
I like the way u expose ur self why hiding the party u are supporting before?
jrusky:

Hahahaha very interesting people I can see how you have exposed your bitterness.

Let heaven fall I will never vote Obi or Labour bro either Obi is Pope or he become the Olumba himself I will never vote s it doesn't matter.

Moreso I should be asking who is your pay master? In pdp my party we don't do pay master its the useless apc and Labour that does such shit we are power to the people we don't do spident shit you bruuhh gerrit

2 Likes

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by jrusky(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2022
Simplythebest:
I like the way u expose ur self why hiding the party u are supporting before?

Hidding my party Oh heaven I guess you are new here. I have never ever deny pdp go to all my post I always say it boldly with no fear I'm pdp since 199o till today I mean right now. Ask anyone in the house about my party stand they will tell you I have never shifted ground ever bro I'm not a betrayer like most of you whom we all Atikulated with this same obi in 2019 but today same Atikuokowa is tufiakwa, no I don't do such. If its fine for Atiku/obi in 2019 then it should be fine for Atikuk/owo in 2022 bro.

I dont betray regardless bro. I'm pdp die hard one indeed.
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by techWriter3: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2022
obasanjo disciplined/is a member of ogboni rosary when he disciplined president so what’s the fuss about,

2 Likes

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by GamalNasser: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2022
Olumba Olumba is Brotherhood of cross and stars church na ..I thinks its the celestial church equivalent for Efik folks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Udoboss(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2022
Since when did Olumba Olumba become a crime?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Minime10(f): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2022
So what is wrong if he/or his wife is going or has ever gone to olumba olumba as a member or a visitor
As the Right to Freedom of Worship and Association been removed from the Constitution
Is olumba olumba not a religious organisation anymore

3 Likes

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by MadamExcellency: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2022
What is wrong with Olumba, Olumba Obu?
Can you explain your perception better?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by BlowYourMind: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2022
cybersoldiers:

Peter Obi is your next President.
President of Igbo land

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by pointblank247(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2022
Op go find job biko

2 Likes

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by princehinnex: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2022
jrusky:

Seun over to you.
my Guy why your blood dey hot over discrediting the people's choice....You people have become masters of fabricating stories from all angles.

Medical advise, this can cause serious high blood pressure so take am easy bro....life no too serious as u dey take am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth / We’ll Rebuild, Unite Nigeria - Tambuwal Vows / House Of Reps To Invite EFCC, ICPC To Probe Budget Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.