Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu (24082 Views)

President Buhari: No ‘corrupt’ Person Can Go Scot-free By Joining APC / No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" / SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Anigreat: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2022

As campaigns for next year’s general elections hots up, a renowned spiritual leader, Olumba Olumba Obu of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star has said it will no longer be business as usual in Nigeria

The spokesman of the spiritual leader, Edet Archibong read Obu’s statement on his behalf at a press briefing in Calabar.

Olumba Obu maintained that corrupt politicians will no longer win elections in the country.

Obu said, “One thing is certain, no corrupt politician will be close to the Presidential staff of office.

“Only those with the fear of God, pure in heart and of a humble spirit will win. A God-fearing leader will emerge and lead in the fear of God and humility.

“Corrupt leaders will only waste their time in this election as the door has been shut against them.”

“The forthcoming 2023 election will be very crucial to the world as well as for Nigeria as a nation.”

The Brotherhood leader again called on Nigerians to return to her first National Anthem which promotes unity and downplays tribalism and sentimentalism.

He also emphasised that “The country should revert to Calabar as its capital as well as return to the 12-States administrative structure which has been preordained by God Almighty.”

According to him, the 2023 General Election will produce the most shocking development in Nigeria.

The religious leader said: “Many will be taken aback by the 2023 election because something that has never happened in the history of Nigeria will happen and it will shake the so-called powerful politicians of Nigeria. ”

He called for unity and cautioned against fear, saying Nigerians should not allow the election to stir up conflicts amongst them.

He assured that “The Holy Spirit is already in charge of the next year’s election because at the end it shall be in tandem with God’s will.”

He further maintained that the forthcoming 2023 election is not going to be business as usual, “neither will it be about the usual electioneering practices, replete will malpractices, vote buying, corruption and rigging. ”

He also maintained that only competent and incorrupt candidates will win the presidential election.

He urged leaders of the country to work in synergy, ensuring that the election runs smoothly and fairly devoid of electoral malpractices.

He called on leaders to drop tribal sentiments and work in unison as Nigeria belongs to all.

“Nigeria is not only for the majority tribes it is also for the minority tribes. None can and should claim sole ownership of Nigeria as Nigeria belongs to God Almighty.

“Nigeria will soon be the centre for world peace and when that time eventually comes, she will be an example for the whole world. She will be seen as an epitome for all nations of the world to copy from.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/05/no-corrupt-politician-will-win-presidential-election-olumba-olumba-obu/

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Seun

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by AdamuKD: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Everybody knows that he's referring to the sick and corrupt Tilumbu
Thief

240 Likes 20 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by ObamaMessi: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
If the druglord wins this election, I will japa to USA barefoot on my knees in two days.

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by longetivity(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
Thief
Shut up

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Smiles

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Anigreat: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
shocked

Thank you father!

You have never failed in your words and it's not now that you'll fail.

After carefully accessing the three top presidential candidates, Peter Obi is the chosen one.

Congratulations to the incoming president

congratulations to all Obidients

congratulations to all Nigerians

Tinubu should go to Iragbiji and collect his congratulations as he'll be made the life monarch of Iragbiji.

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Urheadmaster(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
Thief

And the other one in PDP

The executive incharge of looters tongue.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Winnermindset(f): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Amen

2 Likes

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by shegzbillionz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
I doubt these people campaigning for tinubu will do so if he was an ibo or an Hausa, Yorubas(nairaland) are actually the most tribalistic and biased people in the world,
How can you support a Muslim/Muslim ticket because tinubu is from your tribe,
I’d rather vote atiku as Or yemi osinbajo if there was no Peter OBI.

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Holybaddo: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Make election reach first

1 Like

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by GavelSlam: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obi's supreme leader has spoken.

Catholic by day, Olumba Olumba by night.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by zombieHUNTER: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
Thief

But I heard he's not running on health grounds, the main reason he's AWOL in the UK
his place Holder came out as expected
The whole South better stick with Obi,
its the turn of the South
its the turn of the Christians

Did you think CNN erred?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peter Obi remains a unique bride...God bless us with Peter Obi presidency in 2023 Amen...

Congratulations My President...

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by festacman(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Somebody said Olumba is Peter Obi's secret spiritual adviser. How true is this?

Well, odeshi is important in this politics. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
GavelSlam:

Even if Peter Obi is a cultist, atleast he still has conscience and human sympathy to develop his people and build up Nigeria...

Unlike others...What does a grandfather who can't control his sensibilities be seeking in the seat of power if not greed and selfish aggrandisement? Why the unbridled quest for power... What a worthless ambition

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by femisplash: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
It's on record that Obi's wife was a member of Olumbu Olumba and till date, Obi & his wife were not wedded by the Catholic Church.
Sentiments aside. Peter Obi is a corrupt fraud

208 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Betanaija42moro: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
The religious leader said: “Many will be taken aback by the 2023 election because something that has never happened in the history of Nigeria will happen and it will shake the so-called powerful politicians of Nigeria. ”

Nigeria will witness a true change soon.
A New Nigeria is coming

19 Likes

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by GavelSlam: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Even if Peter Obi is a cultist, atleast he still has conscience and human sympathy to develop his people and build up Nigeria...

Unlike others...What does a grandfather who can't control his sensibilities be seeking in the seat of power if not greed and selfish aggrandisement? Why the unbridled quest for power... What a worthless ambition

What did he do in Anambra state that Ngige or Umahi did not do?

4 Likes

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Betanaija42moro: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
femisplash:
It's on record that Obi's wife was a member of Olumba's church and till date, Obi & his wife were not wedded by the Catholic Church.
Sentiments aside. Peter Obi is a corrupt fraud

Beer parlour talk

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
festacman:
Peter Obi's inlaw/spiritual adviser has spoken grin

Is Peter Obi marrying from Calabar? And a phenomenal leader like Peter Obi is one who everyone has one reason or the other to support him...either marital, religion, ethnicity, mental compatibility, shared goals, similar ideology etc...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by femisplash: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

Beer parlour talk
Disprove it that his wife was not a member of Olumbu Olumba. Provide us with proofs or pictures that Obi was wedded by the Catholic Church.

196 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Anigreat: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
GavelSlam:

shocked

The were you people stigmatized brotherhood as occultic organization is the reason I love the church more and I am a proud member of the church and this church has help me to get virtually everything I want , because when once I said I am a member of BCS, the way idiots like you will be shaking and doing all what I ask them to do gives me joy. In their myopic and small mind, the dare not try me because I can kill them anytime and drink their blood.grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by femisplash: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

Nigeria will witness a true change soon.
A New Nigeria is coming
Tell us one thing that he has prophesied and has come to pass.

198 Likes

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Abdu81: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
Thief

Atiku too.

My watch: obj

3 Likes

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Anigreat: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
femisplash:

Disprove it that his wife was not a member of Olumbu Olumba. Provide us with proofs or pictures that Obi was wedded by the Catholic Church.

shocked

Let just assumed the wife was a member of Brotherhood of the Cross and star, so what's wrong with that? Is it a crime now for someone to affiliate or joined any religious organization? Keep priding In your ignorant, you're only making a fool of yourself.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
GavelSlam:

What did he do in Anambra state that Ngige or Umahi did not do?

I will start with Ngige, every Governor in ANAMBRA STATE moved the state university to his town...Peter Obi came and decided against that idea and set up a committee that found a central town with land to accommodate the university Community...Igbariam main campus of Anambra state was birthed and built by him...unlike Ngige that took them to Alor ...

He did alot more than Ngige in EVERY LGA in ANAMBRA STATE...

I can't compare him to Umahi who don't check his projects especially doing some analysis to see where he has comparative advantage over others and embark on such projects...Peter Obi did some study using a committee he set who chose Aguleri Umuleri for the airport due to table land as against initial Oba mapped out for it by previous administrations...but decided against building it because he felt economically, ANAMBRA had other more pressing needs and may not recoup such investment early enough...but Umahi rushed and built an airport for Ebonyi. Who will use it? How much of time before he recoups value for it? It ANAMBRA STATE airport is already affecting the viability of Enugu airport why rush to build another in Ebonyi A leader without a foresight is Umahi

In all, Peter Obi comes in a class of his own against these other leaders...

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by femisplash: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

How much can he build a country when he couldn't build a small state of Anambra.
It was people like you cussing and insulting him for being a complete failure but today, he's being championed as the best thing after slice bread based off on tribal sentiments.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

192 Likes

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by femisplash: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Let just assumed the wife was a member of Brotherhood of the Cross and star, so what's wrong with that? Is it a crime now for someone to affiliate or joined any religious organization? Keep priding In your ignorant, you're only making a fool of yourself.
There's nothing wrong when the supreme leader of a cult group drums support for a candidate that would open the door of Aso rock to him based on the close relationship they share. If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit.

194 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
femisplash:

Is it crime to belong to that church? Is wedding in Catholic church part of criteria for presidency? Aren't you making a fool of yourself? Why not pity your life a bit

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by GavelSlam: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

The were you people stigmatized brotherhood as occultic organization is the reason I love the church more and I am a proud member of the church and this church has help me to get virtually everything I want , because when once I said I am a member of BCS, the way idiots like you will be shaking and doing all what I ask them to do gives me joy. In their myopic and small mind, the dare not try me because I can kill them anytime and drink their blood.grin

Infact make I flaunt my soutane sef

Shaking because you are Olumba Olumba?

Even if you were the chief priest at the Church of Satan, I'm not scared.

Arrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by OBALOLA55(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
BABA ALAGBADO I HOPE SAY YOU DEY HEAR
Re: No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
femisplash:

How much can he build a country when he couldn't build a small state of Anambra.
It was people like you cussing and insulting him for being a complete failure but today, he's being championed as the best thing after slice bread based off on tribal sentiments.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Why are you dropping me a thread against him when there are over a hundred of others for him? Show me the ones for him and the ones against him, let's do some comparative analysis here...

Yeah, I am a product of his foresight in education...

Every LGA and town in ANAMBRA STATE has a positive imprint of him to showcase till date...

Anambra state can't forget him in hurry...They already forgot some of those before and after him but NEVER him...

You can spit all you wish over threads but you can't scratch his integrity and leadership ingenuity...

When you visit your coven tonight, do some evaluation and ask why all your efforts to dent him since has failed woefully...who the gods blessed no man can curse...

You will be awake by 2am blabbing and causing yourself pain by spewing trash here thinking you're making sense against Peter Obi

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) / Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? / "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.