Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC (22883 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / Adebayo Shittu’s Faction ‘Dumps’ APC In Oyo / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Racoon(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Previous Thread:
Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC 
https://www.nairaland.com/7221517/amaechis-supporters-dump-apc#114611874
Former Rivers State Commissioner for Transport, George Fubara Tolofari, has dumped the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Tolofari in a resignation letter addressed to the Chairman of his APC Ward 12, Bonny Local Government Area on Monday, said he decided to quit from the party because he was no longer convinced of the APC led federal government promises to salvage the country of insecurity, corruption and injustice.

The Transport Commissioner who is a strong supporter of the immediate past Transport Minister, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, noted that the mentioned vices has continued to threaten the existence of Nigeria as a nation.

He said “Joining the APC was based on personal conviction, but having reviewed the general state of affairs of the APC led government in the country, I’m no longer convinced of my continued stay in the party.

“The APC came on the mantra of anti corruption, justice, equity and insecurity. But today that hope is dashed as insecurity, corruption and injustice stare us squarely in the face and threaten the very existence of our beloved country”.

He however, thanked Amaechi for giving him the opportunity to serve the party in the state, while wishing the party a successful outcome at the 2023 general election.

“To my dear leaders and die hard party faithful in Bonny who see me as a role model and a loyal party man, I am sorry to disappoint you by my decision. I guess I am human after all, forgive me.

“My gratitude goes to my leader, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi and the party for the opportunity to serve the state and the party in the recent past.

“Although this is a very difficult and painful decision to make but I believe it’s time to move on. Let me also take this opportunity to wish the APC all the best in the forthcoming elections in 2023,” Tolofari added.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/18/another-amaechi-loyalist-dumps-apc/amp/

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by alsudan: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Agbado Plus Cassava Party won’t get up to 300 votes in Rivers state.

Amaechi has never been in opposition, he left the PDP prior to the party losing the 2015 elections and history is about to repeat itself.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Racoon(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
The political transfer window has been opened again hence the gales of cross carpeting. However, ours is a politics without any convicted political ideology or inspiration.

All these defections by aides of Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi just like that of Lai Mohammed(in Kwara State) and Aregbesola(Osun) supporters are all preparatory to their own defection from the APC.

Gov. Dave Umahi is already lamenting that Ebonyi APC members are itching to decamp to ADP. Well, nice seeing karma dishing to them red, red hot.

Even Tinubu go collect wotowoto because APC was just solely created as a platform to enthrone the disaster called Buhari. Mission accomplished. It is now all man to himself now. Even my friend here also confirmed it
seunmsg:
To be honest,....No party deserve to have a leader like Buhari. Everything was done for him to be president and he’s doing everything to ruin the party for others.

He is a disastrous party man....Buhari has gotten what he wanted, he doesn’t care again about the party.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by PointZerom: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
alsudan:
Agbado Plus Cassava Party won’t get up to 300 votes in Rivers state.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Racoon(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
After almost 8 years, this political jobber suddenly remembered that "he was no longer convinced of the APC led federal government promises to salvage the country of insecurity, corruption & injustice... that the mentioned vices has continued to threaten the existence of Nigeria as a nation.....

The APC came on the mantra of anti corruption, justice, equity and insecurity. But today that hope is dashed as insecurity, corruption and injustice stare us squarely in the face and threaten the very existence of our beloved country”.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Who did Tinubu offend bayi

71 Likes

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Prince111111: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Why are they all leaving APC now? This is not good oo

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Zonefree(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
They are leaving APC for Oduduwa people.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Maxymilliano(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
APC is becoming a dead wood in Rivers.

73 Likes

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by abobote: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Anything that can bring APC down is a welcome development

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by popez: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
If APC wins more than 3 states in the presidential election, it would be through rigging. Nigerians are angry! APC squandered the goodwill they had. The contest is between Peter Obi and Atiku.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Truthisunique2: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
It's normal thing Now for APC to dey lose people everyday

I won't be surprised if amaechi their regional leader is not with apc too

Na these foot soldiers dey do his bid

16 Likes

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Honjoshy4u: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
The gods are indeed angry with Tinubu.
His political end is near

43 Likes

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by GamalNasser: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
The Chicago drug lord is being abandoned with his drug laden boat

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Built2last: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ok

In another news, Elrufai said we can't use Arewa house for our summit tomorrow despite paying and obtaining receipts.

Obi is coming.

Venue has changed to N.U.T

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Gkay1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Which means amaechi is angry with tinubu and the whole apc board member. Because there is no way he will decamp without notify his boss

28 Likes

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by afbstrategies: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
ok
Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by NwaNimo1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2022

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by MaxAprJob: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
popez:
If APC wins more than 3 states in the presidential election, it would be through rigging. Nigerians are angry! APC squandered the goodwill they had. The contest is between Peter Obi and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by sekem: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
I hope he becomes obidient soonest.

11 Likes

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Proudlyomonna: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Before the end of this Year apc will self destruct.

28 Likes

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Passionate888: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
What hope is there for apc (Amaechi camp) in Rivers state when Magnus Abe boss is the presidential candidate of the party and Amaechi is no longer a minister?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by New007: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
I'm shocked any human being wants to keep associating with failure.

18 Likes

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Henix(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amaechi loyalists seem to be dumping him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by Mandate2023: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
As Amaechi is no longer employed and all those surveillance cameras free money contracts r not coming in again grin grin grin

Are dey going to dumb Amaechi for wike nw

116 Likes

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by jojothaiv(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
The APC came on the mantra of anti corruption, justice, equity and insecurity. But today that hope is dashed as insecurity, corruption and injustice stare us squarely in the face and threaten the very existence of our beloved country

This is the truth but let pretend like they actually got it right with all of their decisions.

8 Likes

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by vinceyinnovation: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Even me I have gone to register for APC so that I can dump them on Election Day.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC by UgoFly: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
The way the Lion of Ubima and the Elephant of Obio Akpor were sent back to their states in shame is funny. They have been quieted by outsiders. Brothers wey for team up and mobilize the whole South South and South East. Them just use greed kee themselves.

But anyway sha, it seems Wike is needed more in PDP than Amaechi in APC. Cos nobody has mentioned Amaechi's name since Tinubu visited him after his defeat till this post. 70 years old men!!! They never leave them?!! Now they have left you!!!

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer / We Are Under Military Siege In Rivers State - Wike / Oshiomhole: No More Excuses, APC Now Fully In Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.