Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? (1277 Views)

Have You Ever Imagined What The World Will Look Like Without Sex? / Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by tuzle(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Everyone of us have had one or more stupid imagination. I remember visiting one of my uncle's then, he was single then and usually brings home ladies from time to time. So one faithful night, I don't know why my mind even went to this particular imagination. in my mind I was just like my uncle should just call me and tell me if I want a babe for myself too, I won't even waste time and jump on the offer. But that was a pipe dream that never happened. Let us share our crazy imaginations here and laugh over it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Zonefree(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
I once imagined giving my heart to a Nigerian girl.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Fahdiga(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
I once imagined that Tinubu is a good strategist but I was wrong.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Uzomacharles: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
Make I cum read lies..

E don tay

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by siofra(f): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Zonefree:

You used to be smart.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Slmgirldippussy: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Siofra I want to marry you
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
the British Prime minister
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by PumpumPrince: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
tuzle:
Everyone of us have had one or more stupid imagination. I remember visiting one of my uncle's then, he was single then and usually brings home ladies from time to time. So one faithful night, I don't know why my mind even went to this particular imagination. in my mind I was just like my uncle should just call me and tell me if I want a babe for myself too, I won't even waste time and jump on the offer. But that was a pipe dream that never happened. Let us share our crazy imaginations here and laugh over it.

....dating Prettygirl200, Jolene201 or Siofra from nairaland!! angry
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by EmiDon11: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Having 3some s*x with nicki minaj and cardi b together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Olagoods1: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
I imagine giving my wholeheart to Nigeria girls ..... Never I can't love any girls wholeheartedly anymore just cruise...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by rocknation62(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
I can’t even imagine Tinubu becoming Nigeria’s next president
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Fmghewzy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Mumu.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Brian47(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Playing for Nigerian National team and scoring hattrick
But I don't even play, or watch football.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lemme just read, that should be davido giving me a verse tho,quite possible you say!!
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Jmichael1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
I once imagine say i go jst see full ghana must go of money for bush.....
bk then wen i still dey village..

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by nickyj19: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
l
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Johnny147147: 5:12am On Jul 19, 2022
If i talk my own BUBU go para. Make i just hold my peace. But sincerely, Buhari select wife there sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Chaos14: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
I imagined dangote saw me as one of his lost children and took me as his own then he would later find out am not his child but he will still let me marry his daughter
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
I imagined Nigeria is going to be the best country before 2025.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by AndroidAI(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Getting fvcked by a big black man.

Being dominated, and forced to suck that D.

To finally give up control.

Unfortunately, most Nigerian boys are close-minded cry

But they think twice when money is offered grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by fourboys: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Being Jennifer Lopez's 5th husband embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by illicit(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
I wanted to fvck all d beautiful girls I see

tongue
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Nostring: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Say man u fit win Arsenal today by the luck lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by Illegal1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
I was imagine dat"how wish i go jst see ghana must go of money for bush/road...
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Imagined? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Back then in nursery school i once imagined dating my class teacher. She was damn pretty but now adays de beauty don fade. She looks ugly now daz why i petty small girls of this generation who think beauty is an everlasting gift.

(1) (Reply)

How To Bring A Girl To Your House First Without Going On Dates / How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. / Bad Boy’s Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.