Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis (20882 Views)

Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation / Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by midehi2(f): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Kurutinto:

Can you hear yourself?? AERO said it is shutting down temporarily due to HARSH ECONOMIC REALITIES on ground. Those re the key words. The airlines you mentioned never packed up due to the economic ish as at then
Is not his fault, they are paid to do this online and they are been watched, so no matter what, they must counter topics here, the economy is dealing with them too, they just trying to get a day's meal
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Temptee101(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2022
inoki247:
Make we still dey fly d one wey dey....

Air Peace and Green africa still dey rescue in local way dem still cheap small...

I just pray the Economy no send all of us bak to road soon.....

50k is cheap? shocked
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by seunayantokun(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2022
No problem, Aso Rock is still operating.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by VULCAN(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2022
I took note of those who were screaming sai Baba in 2015

When they later came begging as I knew they would, i ignored them.

My resources are to help the innocent, not the stupid

Nazgul:
The worse thing about this stuff is that despite the hardship APC has put Nigerians through, some people are warming up to reelect them next year, then resume their lamenting when the hardship begins to suffocate them. Nigerians are strange species.

May God help us
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by midehi2(f): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

The problem with you is you don't know how to mind your business..

Must you pokenose Into others affairs.

Mind you, I flew Aero regularly decade ago when Belview and Virgin Nigeria was still in operation.

The virgin Nigeria, I don't even stress myself about booking their tickets, na to just put a call through to my then ex working with them.

Know your mate, know your set, all the things that are just freaking you now are decade ago experience.

Wait oo, you don old oo, and still don't have sense shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by midehi2(f): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

We are talking about Ibom air and you're talking about Belview

Belview that killed hundreds of Nigerians in one ill fated flight

I am new skool bro
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by midehi2(f): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I was privileged to fly Chanchangi and IRS back in the day as a kid but today that I've grown to a man, I fly Ibom air or Airpeace , you're not better than I am bro
You sabi better flights, come add Max air join am cheesy
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by inoki247: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Temptee101:

50k is cheap? shocked

I book ahead most time and Green Africa still dey give me 25k to 30k range so still cheap to me...
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Tundex911: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2022
BUHARI

SMH
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by faithfull18(f): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2022
Nazgul:
The worse thing about this stuff is that despite the hardship APC has put Nigerians through, some people are warming up to reelect them next year, then resume their lamenting when the hardship begins to suffocate them. Nigerians are strange species.

May God help us
Lol, very strange, always ready to be suffering and smiling.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by einsteine(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Well, better than cutting corners to stay afloat and risking a crash.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by blackbriar: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2022
quentin06:
Very very sad, this was one airline that made flying available to Nigerians in the early to mid 2000s. Many local airlines are struggling with undue fuel costs, they are not even allowed to import their fuel but must buy from corrupt govt cronies at exorbitant prices.

Only foreign airlines are enjoying flight business in Nigeria because they re insulated from the racket.

A living proof that this government is grossly incompetent, the country has 4 refineries that it wont fix, rather it wants to continue importing fuel.

And wait for a crony to build a refinery that will never refine fuel. Only God knows the principality that has sworn to itself to prevent the country from refining its own crude.

Until these vampires are removed the country will never progress.

Import fuel?
I thought fuel is much more cheaper in Naija, while would they import fuel?
Anyways, the govt removed subsidies on the jet fuel, probably the issue
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Nelblac1974: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2022
see below �

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
blackbriar:

Import fuel?
I thought fuel is much more cheaper in Naija, while would they import fuel?
Anyways, the govt removed subsidies on the jet fuel, probably the issue

Nothing to do with subsidy removal, if the product was produced locally we wont be talking about subsides.
The Subsidy thing is a scam, there is nothing like subsidy.

Let the local refineries be rehabilitated , you will see that the prices will reduce , same goes for lubricants , these are a by- product of refining.
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Elbinawi: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
The genocidal criminal Tyrant Buhari do not only mass murder innocent women, children and infants #ZariaGenocide but this bloodthirsty killer also destroy businesses and source of living of millions of Nigerians.

Businesses are dying everywhere, the unemployment market is already saturated and murderous criminality having new recruits everyday.

What this illiterate barbarian has succeeded in doing is to corruptly enriched himself, family and cronies. They are all billionaires while millions of Nigerians have no food to eat.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by newnigerdelta1: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
You are a fool,wet in concern Mr president with Aero,your own papa way born can he rule his village...fault finders
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Wwwq: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Really
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by swissgoldenpro2: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is serious
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by JohnBullMySon: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
uuzba:

Well I remember flying with my dad and siblings in 1981 from Kaduna to Lagos.
Probably it was Nigerian Airways, as that was the only airline then. I don't know what "DC" it was. I just sat near the window, near the wings and observed all the aileron movements on the wings. Yeah, my brother had taught me the names of different parts of aeroplane and how they operate.
Cool. It might have been a Fokker 28.

Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by SecretReporter(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:
Aero cupboard .

That airline is just too rugged

Delaying is a must for them... grin
do you even have money to board a flight?... be fooling yourself there
Re: Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis by Johnn87: 4:56pm On Feb 13
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road / Boat Accident Kills 3 On Bonny-Bodo Waterways In Rivers. Graphic Photos / COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.