Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi (33670 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by gentlegenius(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2022
19th of July is here again and it's the birthday of the Labour Party presidential candidate Mr. Peter Obi.
Lets join other well meaning Nigerians to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Peter Gregory Obi CON (born 19 July 1961) is a Nigerian businessman and politician who served as the Governor of Anambra State three separate times from 2006 to 2014. In May 2022, he became the Labour Party nominee for President of Nigeria in the 2023 presidential election.

Born in Onitsha in 1961, Obi graduated from the University of Nigeria in 1984. Afterwards he entered business and banking, eventually rising to hold several high-ranking executive positions at banks. By the early 2000s, Obi was the chairman of Fidelity Bank before leaving the position to enter politics. Obi ran for governor in 2003, as a member of the All Progressives Grand Alliance but his main opponent was unlawfully declared victor. After three years of legal battles, Obi was declared winner in 2006 and assumed office in March, 2006. He was then impeached that November before the impeachment was overturned and he returned to office in February 2007. Again, Obi was removed when a new election was held in April 2007 but the judiciary intervened again and ruled that he should be allowed to complete a full four-year term. In 2010, he won re-election to a second term. Obi's terms were marked by improvements in state finances, education, and healthcare.

After leaving office in 2014, Obi gained new status as an advocate for good governance and national political figure after decamping to the Peoples Democratic Party in 2014. In 2019, he was selected as the vice presidential nominee in the presidential election running alongside Atiku Abubakar, but lost to incumbent president Muhammadu Buhari and vice president Yemi Osinbajo.

In May 2022, Obi became the presidential candidate of the LP in the upcoming 2023 general elections, after defecting from the PDP.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Obi

189 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Feadalezchicken: 12:22am On Jul 19, 2022
Like for peter Obi abeg! grin

1066 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by ZUKKYY(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to his excellency Peter Obi... The incoming president 2023.. the unshakable cheesy

547 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Myhusband(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy Birthday to my future zoo president, may God give you wisdom to talk and stand on your statement not acting like ojukwu coward

more grace sir

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by pacesetting: 12:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday, our incoming president!

The love is genuine everywhere.

322 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by helinues: 12:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to Peter Obi

Age with grace sir

246 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by aariwa(m): 1:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Since state creation in 1991 Anambra governors had all come with good profiles from military administration of Attah and Rufai Garuba to elected governors like Mbadinuju a man with brilliant ideas , pastor and UK trained lawyer to Obiano who had a stellar record including being an auditor for Total oil worldwide and executive director of a bank they all failed, ngige almost succeeded but godfathers booted him out after 36 months,Soludo with all his big records is struggling with the state,Anambra is a state with many billionaire godfathers and the most difficult to govern in Nigeria. Still a surprise how Peter Obi succeeded where everybody before and after him failed.Ironically same problem of leadership failure since independence plagues Nigeria. I hope he wins and break the jinx of bad leadership in Nigeria so that the country would achieve its dreams as a leader and hope for black Africa

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by sekem: 3:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Congratulations to our next president on his birthday.

I will always be obidient.

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Ozinlex: 4:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday sir

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Manson1(m): 5:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to the incoming president, federal republic of Nigeria...

BTW...

This is four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by gentlegenius(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:
Happy birthday to Peter Obi

Age with grace
tongue

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 6:24am On Jul 19, 2022
NATIONAL DAY FOR SHOWING LOVE AND CARE.
#HappyBirthdayPeterObi
#PeterObiAt61

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Mynd44
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by backnbeta(f): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday!

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 6:30am On Jul 19, 2022
TODAY IS ALSO SENATOR VICTOR UMEH’S BIRTHDAY TOO..
Although....
We Are Not Showing The National Love
Today Because Of Victor Shaa.

PETER OBI OWNS TODAY.!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Salvador1: 6:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday his Excellency.
Long live Peter Obi.
Long live epitome of integrity.
Long live good man.

Surely we will taste your good leadership in Nigeria by God grace.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Salvador1: 6:32am On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
TODAY IS ALSO SENATOR VICTOR UMEH’S BIRTHDAY TOO..
BUT WE ARE NOT SHOWING THE NATIONAL LOVE BECAUSE OF HIM SHAA .
abeg commot that senator umeh picture with Peter Obi joor.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Joclebs(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to the best of the worst Presidential candidate!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Obidient4life2: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday my president!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Myhusband(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2022
gentlegenius:

Seun, are your Mods on strike?

Please let's celebrate a honest man that told us his true age... not like one shaking ancestor, who doesn't want us to know anything about him except that IT IS HIS TURN TO BECOME PRESIDENT.

the mods are doing their job, tell me why they should go on strike because of my sincere expression of a man that said something and denied he didn't say it before video that captured the statement show face?

Peter obi remained the most insincere leaders in Nigeria

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by BlowYourMind: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday incoming president of Igbo land

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday sir

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Salvador1:
abeg commot that senator umeh picture with Peter Obi joor.

Relax Naa..
No too vex

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by gentlegenius(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Myhusband:

the mods are doing their job, tell me why they should go on strike because of my sincere expression of a man that said something and denied he didn't say it before video that captured the statement show face?

Peter obi remained the most insincere leaders in Nigeria
Comrade... I didn't call the Mods to ban you because of your comment. I was only pointing them to this thread.

Peter Obi isn't the reason for your suffering... Buhari and APC are responsible.
Please take a CHILL PILL to KILL your ILL WILL.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by OreoPaschal(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy Birthday to the hope of millions of Nigerians! The nightmare of greedy politicians!!
The only politician that deserve "His Excellency" as a title.

May God grant you all your good desires for this great nation! May the eyes of the evil one never befall you! May you thrive and grow in wisdom - to always discern between evil, good and best for the interest of Nigeria.

Obi is a man that I want to be like! I so much admire his guts and Philosophy of life.

Happy 61st Birthday, Sir. I love you, unapologetically! smiley smiley

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2022
The Man

May your good dreams for this country, Nigeria, become your reality and our realities.

Amen.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by athaboi(f): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday His Excellency Peter Obi...The hope of a new Nigeria! #peterobiat61 has given us hope that a new Nigeria is POsibble! My prayers for you is that by your next birthday GCFR tittle must have been added to your name! #Happybirthdaypeterobi

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy Birthday Mr President

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by kennethfranc(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday sir Gregory. God's blessings and wisdom upon you I pray

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Elock1: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2022
angry you Wan sell the likes buy birthday gift for am?

HBD to him btw.
Feadalezchicken:
Like for peter Obi abeg! grin

Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba / Hameed Ali Gives Simon Lalong Gift (Photos) / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume