Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday (7513 Views)

Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Boys Dressed Up Like Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi, Gives Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by RealLagosBoy: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2022
How weddings will look like if Tinubu eventually becomes president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Ikpaitid: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2022
What else do expect from IPOB people, all do do is insult others. I wonder how their candidate is going to win when they're insulting everyone that could have voted for him.
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by BATified2023: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Realtalk20:

1. I am not Ibo
2. Sunday Igboho is supporting tinubub100%
3. Know your mates and show some respect to your betters.
emeka

It’s obvious u don’t understand Yoruba cos if u do u will know that Sunday igboho cursed n mocked adeboye over d death of his son n even said tinubu children will die too but I don’t blame u,many of u are just propelled by hate

It’s anything to throw at tinubu,u don’t even have d sense to understand that tinubu presidency was d major reason Sunday igboho guy had problem

Which respect are u talking about boy?
Which respect is someone with secondary school drop out brain expecting

Boy drop your mama phone n go n wash plates
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Realtalk20: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2022
BATified2023:
emeka

It’s obvious u don’t understand Yoruba cos if u do u will know that Sunday igboho cursed n mocked adeboye over d death of his son n even said tinubu children will die too but I don’t blame u,many of u are just propelled by hate

It’s anything to throw at tinubu,u don’t even have d sense to understand that tinubu presidency was d major reason Sunday igboho guy had problem

Which respect are u talking about boy?
Which respect is someone with secondary school drop out brain expecting

Boy drop your mama phone n go n wash plates

Tunde
You are just not rasied properly , no wonder you lot wske up your parents with machetes in the southwest grin

Learn some manners... No wonder a terrorist like Sunday Igboho is a Tinubu supporter and fan...

Arewa stand full chest waiting for your drug money laundering thief to come here for votes... grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Honlucas: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2022
i just have a question for u guys

shey una nr dy eat cassava or corn ni?

1 Like

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by UrProguy: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Realtalk20:

1. I am not Ibo
2. Sunday Igboho is supporting tinubu100%
3. Know your mates and show some respect to your betters.
Do you have to deny your tribe to drive home your point?
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Realtalk20: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2022
UrProguy:

Do you have to deny your tribe to drive home your point?

You are new here aren't you? grin

You Yorubas keep embarrassing your tribe daily .. it shows a deep seated insecurity and inferior complex. You all assume everyone agrees with you except the Ibo and this is a sad delusion grin it shows how weak you are . You people should really reorientate your youths its becoming a shame on the internet to identify as Yoruba. grin

One I am a true Muslim and definitely not ibo secondly you are very ignorant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by helinues: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Realtalk20:

You do realize you just admitted that you violated the rule and then tried to decieve the mods in this comment right ?

Violated by calling a spade what it is?

Are those not the qualities of Igbos everywhere?

The mods you are crying to have also experienced the toxic nature of Igbos including Seun himself.

You see, we don't break rules, we bend it instead.

Yhello Yhello Yhello...

3 Likes

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Realtalk20: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

Violated by calling a spade what it is?

Are those not the qualities of Igbos everywhere?

The mods you are crying to have also experienced the toxic nature of Igbos including Seun himself.

You see, we don't break rules, we bend it instead.

Yhello Yhello Yhello...

Interesting perspective. Smart I must admit.

Oh well carry on then
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by helinues: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Realtalk20:

Interesting perspective. Smart I must admit.

Oh well carry on then

My broda,no be beans oo..

The Igbos should at least try to emulate even if it's little of some of the natural habits we should be displaying anywhere.

I don't see anyone as a threat, if a discussion come, I engage and Waka, no hard feelings.

The politics game, we are not even one of the players, just a mere spectator, why not sit down and relax and allow the politicians to play their games without getting emotional.

And if person think say him carry fire for head, ain't interested in removing or quenching the fire, I get petrol to add to the fire on his head, na to just play Usher - Let it burn

1 Like

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by mcbreeze: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:
The youths of no tomorrow who have no respect for their elders
Respect is reciprocal. Elder who sworn to plung me into perpetual poverty deserve my mockery

1 Like

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by IJOBA11: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
Clout chasing baby factory criminals and IPOB miscreants
E PAIN AMgrin

1 Like

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Harrykn: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2022
See leaders of agbado nation, Una like cruise before you know it BAT has started working during day times.

1 Like

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Realtalk20: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

My broda,no be beans oo..

The Igbos should at least try to emulate even if it's little of some of the natural habits we should be displaying anywhere.

I don't see anyone as a threat, if a discussion come, I engage and Waka, no hard feelings.

The politics game, we are not even one of the players, just a mere spectator, why not sit down and relax and allow the politicians to play their games without getting emotional.

And if person think say him carry fire for head, ain't interested in removing or quenching the fire, I get petrol to add to the fire on his head, na to just play Usher - Let it burn

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi

1 Like

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by abumeinben(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Me likey

1 Like

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Sincinnati: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
Dude the amount of bitterness you exude is enough to change the taste of River Niger.

1 Like

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2022

This is really uncalled for...

No matter what one has done, you can't and will not have to INSULT an ELDER

Mr Learned

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

I wonder if this People won't grow OLD someday?

It's an Omen to INSULT an Elder...

Though I'm not in Support of APC Candidacy!

When I see Black I call it Black

Mr Learned

Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by MonkeyMods(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:

You didn't watch it cos you don't have data. If you had watched it, you will see they're northern youths.

Onye aguu
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by MonkeyMods(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2022
BATified2023:
u can’t expect much from ipob miscreants

After getting high on mpuru the next thing is to start misbehaving

Why won't they be ipob when you're too hungry to have data to watch it and see they're northern youths

Isi okpo
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2022
MonkeyMods:

You didn't watch it cos you don't have data. If you had watched it, you will see they're northern youths.

Onye aguu
I don't have to watch because we know the tribe filled with bitterness in Nigeria
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by BATified2023: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Why won't they be ipob when you're too hungry to have data to watch it and see they're northern youths

Isi okpo
isi nkita

They are ipob miscreants,they will start shouting Biafra or death anytime from now
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Moh247: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2022
Everyone knows where he is from
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Lorex6: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday by Benoxvals(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

Which elders?
An elder that steals and embezzles money deserves no respect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? / A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. / Ekiti To Become Nation’s Food Basket, Says Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.