Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate (18830 Views)

INEC Declares Senator Wamakko Winner Of Sokoto North Senatorial Election / 4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term / Breaking: Court Declares Senator Hope Uzodinma Wanted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:
Whether it is anyi chuks or ogba,the next governor is Francis nwifuru...for presidency,peter obi will win ebonyi followed by apc.pdp is dead in ebonyi...cc ebubu,murphyibiam,fergie001, penguin2, kyase,vicdom

In reality, LP wins presidential, followed by PDP. APC votes in Ebonyi presidential election will be very very low.

Gubernatorial, APC won't get it too. The house is already divided. Most of the early people that spearheaded APC in Ebonyi don comot, even one of them contested under PDP primaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

I dont understand you,what manner of petty talk is this? What concerns osun and ebonyi? Or is penguin your alternate
APC wins the 36 States and all the HoRs and Senate seats. Are you happy now?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by SolarCorona: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
SolarCorona:
Politics and politicians at their games again.

I bet All this nonsense will stop when Sir Chief Dr Engr Bishop Alhaji Peter Obi becomes president.

Quote me or join the movement...
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by dimexy247(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp is dead in ebonyi.dont be deceived by what happened in osun.

Your opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

In reality, LP wins presidential, followed by PDP. APC votes in Ebonyi presidential election will be very very low.

Gubernatorial, APC won't get it too. The house is already divided. Most of the early people that spearheaded APC in Ebonyi don comot, even one of them contested under PDP primaries.

You lie.apc will get more votes than pdp here.umahi is the governor and he will wreak havoc on pdp.since he left pdp,you csn see how rudderless they are.they are divided into several factions,they dont even know their candidates.for governorship,it is nwifuru.. The izzi want power and they will give their son nwifuru bloc votes.ogba is even from a minority in ebonyi south not ezza.if it is anyi chuks,he is from ohaozara so no chance.nwifuru is the next governor...the people that were in apc before umahi defection were irrelevant. Dont forget umahi gave buhari 25%
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thought they could get someone better than Davel.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
dimexy247:

Your opinion

Which is the truth.do a simple research
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

You lie.apc will get more votes than pdp here.umahi is the governor and he will wreak havoc on pdp.since he left pdp,you csn see how rudderless they are.they are divided into several factions,they dont even know their candidates.for governorship,it is nwifuru.. The izzi want power and they will give their son nwifuru bloc votes.ogba is even from a minority in ebonyi south not ezza.if it is anyi chuks,he is from ohaozara so no chance.nwifuru is the next governor...

Lol no wahala, by next year we go see as it happens.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by dimexy247(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

Which is the truth.do a simple research

Still your opinion
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
dimexy247:

Still your opinion

What is your own opinion
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

We have already seen the signs sir.you will see more infighting in pdp. Dont forget umahi is contesting for senate and will attract votes for tinubu
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Ebubu3: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
My proposed In-law congratulations.

Make I go greet your daughter in USA
you want marry miss ogba?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

We have already seen the signs sir.you will see more infighting in pdp. Dont forget umahi is contesting for senate and will attract votes for tinubu

Alright sir, I guess you were also this confident before Saturday happened in Osun.

Let me tell you a secret. APC will even lose in Umahi PU for the presidential election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:
APC wins the 36 States and all the HoRs and Senate seats. Are you happy now?

Even pdp at its zenith under obj didnt win everywhere.before ekiti and osun polls,did you see me make any predictions on the likely winner like I did in Edo? I knew it was 50 50 and refrained from making any permutations though I wanted an apc win so I wonder the gaffe you are talking about except theres something you are hiding.but for ebonyi,it is apc straight up and you know it
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Alright sir, I guess you were also this confident before Saturday happened in Osun.

Let me tell you a secret. APC will even lose in Umahi PU for the presidential election.

I wasn't confident.go through my posts,I made no definite stance on osun.I was scared for the governor.for ebonyi,it is labour and apc...even oyetola won his polling unit, so bring another joke
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

Even pdp at its zenith under obj didnt win everywhere.before ekiti and osun polls,did you see me make any predictions on the likely winner like I did in Edo? I knew it was 50 50 and refrained from making any permutations though I wanted an apc win so I wonder the gaffe you are talking about except theres something you are hiding.but for ebonyi,it is apc straight up and you know it
Alright.

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:

Alright.

Funny you.that was in response to a pdp fellow.I never opened any thread on osun
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:
Funny you.that was in response to a pdp fellow.I never opened any thread on osun
You made the statements with assurances like you are doing now. That's what I am referencing.

It is political permutations and we all do same, sometimes it's right and other times wrong. All I am saying, reduce the confidence.

Ejimatic was cocksure until Saturday.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by TotoLGA: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp is dead in ebonyi.dont be deceived by what happened in osun.
APC in Ebonyi State, You most be a joker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by heydaviess: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
We no dey give shi shi...
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:
You made the statements with assurances like you are doing now. That's what I am referencing.

It is political permutations and we all do same, sometimes it's right and other times wrong. All I am saying, reduce the confidence.

Ejimatic was cocksure until Saturday.

You should know me by now.before any elections, I usually open permutation threads.you can see how I have predicted on 2023.I never opened on osun which means I wasn't sure.osun is a difficult place to predict since 2018.saying apc would win 17 lgas is not borne out of confidence but hope.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Obidientful: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:
Whether it is anyi chuks or ogba,the next governor is Francis nwifuru...for presidency,peter obi will win ebonyi followed by apc.pdp is dead in ebonyi...cc ebubu,murphyibiam,fergie001, penguin2, kyase,vicdom
Hahaha. U funny Sha
Even Umahi's voice will be cracking henceforth because of this judgement. He's scared of Ogba, prompting him to invite someone doing his business in Lagos to join PDP as a mole. Someone that knows nothing about politics, planted him as a mole to distabilize PDP.
We all know there's no way Anyi Chuck's could have won the election. The fact he's from same local government with Dave Umahi has made him unacceptable by Ebonyians.
Do u see the game plan now? So as to make it a walk over on the election day for the APC candidate, Francis Nwifuru. But what he fail to understand is that as far as Ebonyi politics is concern, nobody get long leg pass Sen Ogba.
Before 12pm on the election day, Ogba will be one leg at Ebonyi State government house. Know this and know peace bro. Dave and Nwifuru are learners when it come to politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Awaja(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good news for my State
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Obidientful: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
My proposed In-law congratulations.

Make I go greet your daughter in USA

U de craze. Na my sister Adaeze u wan go spoil ��
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:
You should know me by now.before any elections, I usually open permutation threads.you can see how I have predicted on 2023.I never opened on osun which means I wasn't sure.osun is a difficult place to predict since 2018.saying apc would win 17 lgas is not borne out of confidence but hope.
Alright oooo.
7 months is a long time, many things can still change.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by JealousCobra(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Systrom:
Low key, Appeal Court fit comot Ademola Adeleke ooo

Make we sha dey look and see as things unfold

If that election is to be repeated again APC can't get up to 10k votes..

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Obidientful: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Just leave this guy bro. Nwifuru is his candidate, so there is no way he will agree with you that Ogba will win.
But I can assure him, Nwifuru can never defeat Sen Ogba. His eyes go clear in few months time
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Lama70(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Una never tire?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by SaiRuiMall: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Beautiful Hookup Ladies NOW Available in the following Locations

Ebonyi State
Enugu State
Onitsha (Anambra)
Nwanniba (Uyo, Akwa Ibom)
Maitama (Abuja)
Lagos State
Abraka and Asaba (Delta State)
Benin (Edo State)
Abeokuta
Any lady interested in joining us should DM: Any location

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obidientful:

U de craze. Na my sister Adaeze u wan go spoil ��

Lol very nice girl.

She like life wella cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue / Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure / Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.