Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,231 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate (18790 Views)

INEC Declares Senator Wamakko Winner Of Sokoto North Senatorial Election / 4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term / Breaking: Court Declares Senator Hope Uzodinma Wanted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Why are you equating the defection of a few selfish politicians to the movement of the people?

The difference between what happened in Edo and Anambra, and what is happening now is that it’s the people moving.

The defection of a politician might seldom come with no consequence but when the people move, it’s game over.

But guess what, this time around both politicians and the people are moving.

Politicians moved remained in APC but the people moved in Edo, that’s what gave Obaseki victory.

Politicians moved but the people remained in Anambra, that’s what gave Soludo victory in Anambra.

Osun people said enough is enough and that’s what gave Adeleke victory.

When are you ever going to realize that it’s about the people and not about some useless stakeholders or structures?

I am not doubting obi popularity.I believe it more,it is even fergie that is doubting.the thing is I don't think he can poll votes in the north but he will win the south.forget southwest.yorubas,hausaa and Igbo's are tribalistic.only ss can manage and vote obi not sw.don't be deceived.obi will outscore atiku
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Obidientful: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp is divided.egwu and anyim are not with ogba.ogba is not even from the ezza who dominate ebonyi central so they won't vote him.ezza would rather vote nwifuru so that after 8 years,it will return to central and ezza will rule.worst still ezza prefer wasting votes on Bernard odoh so no chance for ogb
I will bookmark this page so as to remind U next year. U are very wrong in your calculations. If you say Ogba is from the minority, u are right but that doesn't undermine his popularity. Mind you the Fulani's ruling U for years are minority ethnic group. Ogba is even more popular in Ezza and Ikwo than his home town. Anatex after loosing the primary to him is now gingering support to him. Ogba is a grass route politician. A one time councilor, local government chairman, commissioner, PDP chairman during the regime of Sam Egwu, vice president NFF, two term senator of the federal republic of Nigeria

My brother Ogba is the next Governor of Ebonyi State. Even your Dave is aware of that, that's why he's bent in making sure he didn't cling the ticket. I still have the feeling he will still push Anyi Chuck's to take the case to the Apex court. But one thing is for sure, he will still lost cos Ogba get long leg pass am
Go and write it down
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by 9jahotblog: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Penguin2: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

I am not doubting obi popularity.I believe it more,it is even fergie that is doubting.the thing is I don't think he can poll votes in the north but he will win the south.forget southwest.yorubas,hausaa and Igbo's are tribalistic.only ss can manage and vote obi not sw.don't be deceived.obi will outscore atiku

You are being a funny character.

So, in your estimation, Tinubu’s decision to pick a Muslim running mate would have no consequence in Southwest? You are telling me Southwest Christians will vote for him regardless?

And look at you saying Southsouth will “manage” to vote Obi… manage?

You haven’t heard even Delta indigenes telling you here that Okowa may not even deliver Delta to Atiku that everyone is Obidient in Delta? Same in Rivers. Edo is a forgone conclusion.

About the north, do you count Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa and Abuja as part of your north? Or they are not in your own map? You know Peter Obi will win these states. Or you wanna argue it?

In the core north, by the time Datti and the Northern Elders Forum are done recruiting Imams to preach Peter Obi in mosques, you would be surprised at votes that would come from that region for Obi.

I’m sure you didn’t see Okada riders in solidarity rally for Obi in Sokoto. Or they don’t matter to you?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Penguin2: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obidientful:

I will bookmark this page so as to remind U next year. U are very wrong in your calculations. If you say Ogba is from the minority, u are right but that doesn't undermine his popularity. Mind you the Fulani's ruling U for years are minority ethnic group. Ogba is even more popular in Ezza and Ikwo than his home town. Anatex after loosing the primary to him is now gingering support to him. Ogba is a grass route politician. A one time councilor, local government chairman, commissioner, PDP chairman during the regime of Sam Egwu, vice president NFF, two term senator of the federal republic of Nigeria

My brother Ogba is the next Governor of Ebonyi State. Even your Dave is aware of that, that's why he's bent in making sure he didn't cling the ticket. I still have the feeling he will still push Anyi Chuck's to take the case to the Apex court. But one thing is for sure, he will still lost cos Ogba get long leg pass am
Go and write it someone

Ogba will not win Ebonyi governorship.

I told you earlier but you are rather arguing with a stranger who you know doesn’t know much about Ebonyi.

Ogba is from Umuhuali and that’s the only people he’s sure of their votes.

Ezza people who are from same Central with him will not vote for him because a victory for him means Ezza people will have to wait for 24 years before they can lay claim to the governorship again. Because after 8 years of Ogba, the remaining two zones will take 8 years a piece before Ebonyi central will lay claim to it again.

Meanwhile, Ezza people are already queuing behind Prof Odo in APGA. Are you telling me Ezza people will leave Odo and vote Ogba?

Again, Izzi people will not vote Ogba because the PDP ticket Ogba is dragging should originally have gone to Ebonyi north (Izzi) and as such, Izzi people will not touch Ogba ticket even with long rope. Nwifuru is already being projected by the governor in APC. And in the end, if Nwifuru is not the authentic candidate of APC, it would Elias Mbam, another Izzi man. Fidelis Nwankwo, another Izzi man, is already Labour Party candidate. Now, will Izzi people leave all these guys and vote Ogba?

That leaves the South as battleground. Now, with almost every candidate picking running mate from south, it’s obvious southern votes would be divided and with Umahi’s influence and if AnyiChuks supporters who are mostly southerners campaign against him in the south, then nobody in the south will touch his ticket even with a long pole.

These are realistic and verifiable facts that I have given you. And if you are in Ebonyi or you know Ebonyi, you’d agree that the things I’ve said here are true.

Now, keeping that in mind, where would Ogba get his votes?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Obidientful: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
kahal29:

Fergie my brother do you think that Umahi's candidate will loose in Ebonyi? For me i don't think so besides Umahi is not a gentleman politician. He is very rugged and brutal like Wike, Elrufai and Yahaya Bello.
Lol..
Are U from Ebonyi State? I doubt .
Remember Umahi is dealing with Sen Ogba. A man whom had been in politics years before him. A man he told not to go back to the Senate in 2019 and he responded by telling he( Umahi) that that can only happen if him himself won't contest the governorship election. The tussle for supremacy starts until Umahi bowed. He contested and defeated every other contestants including Julius Ucha from Ezza
Ogba will defeat Nwifuru but my fear is that he will end up becoming Ebonyi political godfather cos no one in Ebonyi can tame him
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Obidientful: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

What if I tell that PDP stood a better chance with AnyiChuks than they would with Ogba?

Ogba is from Ebonyi Central, same senatorial district as Ezza people and the Ezzas want the governorship now or after 8 years of Ebonyi north. Meanwhile he’s not Ezza. He’s from a minority tribe in Ebonyi Central.

The implication is that Ezza people, the next most populous tribe after Izzi, will not vote for him or risk waiting for another 24 years before they get power after other zones must have had their turns.

Again, the Izzi people of Ebonyi North will not vote for him because by zoning arrangement, it is their turn.

That restricts Ogba to just his Umuhuali tribe and maybe Ebonyi South where Umahi has considerable influence on the direction their vote should go.

Have you seen that Ogba is in a fix, just like Tinubu?

But not so with AnyiChuks. Even though the dude is from Umahi’s local government, he stands a better chance. He has already picked a running mate from Ezza which would guarantee him considerable Ezza votes. Though majority of Ezza people are supporting Prof. Odo of APGA.

Ogba cannot pick running mate from Ezza (they are in same Senatorial zone), he cannot pick from Izzi (they already have about 4 guber candidates and they believe it’s their turn), that leaves him with only the south where most of other guber candidates are choosing their running mates.

I’m just saying this to tell you that Ogba shouldn’t have bordered with this case. It’s useless for him to have the ticket.
Beer parlor permutations. 2023 is around the corner.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

You are being a funny character.

So, in your estimation, Tinubu’s decision to pick a Muslim running mate would have no consequence in Southwest? You are telling me Southwest Christians will vote for him regardless?

And look at you saying Southsouth will “manage” to vote Obi… manage?

You haven’t heard even Delta indigenes telling you here that Okowa may not even deliver Delta to Atiku that everyone is Obidient in Delta? Same in Rivers. Edo is a forgone conclusion.

About the north, do you count Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa and Abuja as part of your north? Or they are not in your own map? You know Peter Obi will win these states. Or you wanna argue it?

In the core north, by the time Datti and the Northern Elders Forum are done recruiting Imams to preach Peter Obi in mosques, you would be surprised at votes that would come from that region for Obi.

I’m sure you didn’t see Okada riders in solidarity rally for Obi in Sokoto. Or they don’t matter to you?

It will have little effect in the sw.obi can win taraba and abuja.pdp is too entrenched in plateau.nasarawa is dicey.taraba is atikulated but some Christians will vote him.the north central are funny,don't assume that all xtians will vote obi is wrong.a lot will still vote pdp and apc.
Ango abdullahi campaigned for atiku in 2019,you know the result na.what can Hakeem do,a mere secretary? Can datti win Zaria? Labour party can only make gains southern Kaduna.in nw,it is apc,nnpp and pdp.no room for labour...pdp can't make headway there
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Obidientful: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Are you sure you are from Ebonyi?

Ezza people will not vote for Ogba (it will diminish their chances and they have Prof Odo who they are ready to die for)

Izzi people will not vote for Ogba (it is their turn)

That leaves Ogba with his Umuhuali people and Ebonyi South where Umahi has influence on how they should vote.

So where will Ogba get his votes?
Relax bro. Am from Ebonyi State, reside in Ebonyi State, and can say many things about Ebonyi politics
Let me tell u how things will play out. Ezza people had hope On Anatex, eventually he couldn't win the primary. Odoh U mentioned could have had a chance if he's the PDP or APC flag bearer. APGA in Ebonyi State politics is useless as the P in psychology. So they already know he had no chance....
What now is their chance? They have to wait for 4 or 8yrs They have to now switch eligience to PDP (Ogba) with an agreement of succeding him, knowing fully well he had a better chance winning than Nwifuru. Don't forget Ogba have Ebonyi central which Ikwo a majority ethnic group is among. Ohaukwu, and Ebonyi South.
According to zoning principle, the 3 senatorial zones has produced the governor. Which made it open to any zone. That's why U see Anyi chuks killing himself for something he knew he can't get.
Any place U get the idea of it's Izzi turn, it's Ezza turn, must be a kind of beer parlor talk.
Zoning as the name implies is not ethnicity thing but zonal stuff.
Hope I have made sense?
Even if I didn't, just know that Ogba is your
next Governorr come 2023 that's if U are from Ebonyi State Cos U don't even know where Ogba come from. Ogba is an indigine of Nkalagu not Umuhuali ��
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obidientful:

Go and write it someone

Ogba will lose north and south.that's all
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Obidientful: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ohaozara:
Go and sell your lies to the gullible! Anyichuks is our next Governor! Though an Ohaozara man but he's not from same local government with Engr Dave, He's from Onicha local government and your Sen. Ogba will continue to be a loser.
The PAWA is coming back to Ohaozara and you guys can't do anything about it, not even Nwifuru from the rejected party.
This I have seen!!!
This one did not even read the headline ��
Anyi chuks Governor how?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Penguin2: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obidientful:

Relax bro. Am from Ebonyi State, reside in Ebonyi State, and can say many things about Ebonyi politics
Let me tell u how things will play out. Ezza people had hope On Anatex, eventually he couldn't win the primary. Odoh U mentioned could have had a chance if he's the PDP or APC flag bearer. APGA in Ebonyi State politics is useless as the P in psychology. So they already know he had no chance....
What now is their chance? They have to wait for 4 or 8yrs They have to now switch eligience to PDP (Ogba) with an agreement of succeding him, knowing fully well he had a better chance winning than Nwifuru. Don't forget Ogba have Ebonyi central which Ikwo a majority ethnic group is among. Ohaukwu, and Ebonyi South.
According to zoning principle, the 3 senatorial zones has produced the governor. Which made it open to any zone. That's why U see Anyi chuks killing himself for something he knew he can't get.
Any place U get the idea of it's Izzi turn, it's Ezza turn, must be a kind of beer parlor talk.
Zoning as the name implies is not ethnicity thing but zonal stuff.
Hope I have made sense?
Even if I didn't, just know that Ogba is your
next Governorr come 2023 that's if U are from Ebonyi State Cos U don't even know where Ogba come from. Ogba is an indigine of Nkalagu not Umuhuali ��

Are you even aware that Ogba and Ezza people are in same Senatorial district?

The implication is that if Ezza people should vote for him like you are suggesting, then an Ezza man cannot succeed Ogba since somebody from Ebonyi Central cannot succeed somebody from Ebonyi Central except we are ready to bury zoning which I’m sure we are not. Now, Ezza people understands that voting for Ogba means waiting for 24 years before they can get a chance again. A mistake they won’t make.

Izzi situation is clear to you. Which takes Ebonyi north out of his calculation.

If he succeeds in muscling the ticket from AnyiChuks, then AnyiChuks boys will kill his chances in Ebonyi south especially when you remember that people like Maria Ude Nwachi are the major proponents of AnyiChuks. If she takes Ogba up in the south, he’s gone. Add that to Umahi’s influence.

Now, I ask again, where will your Ogba get his votes?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Obidientful: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

Okay.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Gold2882: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obidientful:

Just leave this guy bro. Nwifuru is his candidate, so there is no way he will agree with you that Ogba will win.
But I can assure him, Nwifuru can never defeat Sen Ogba. His eyes go clear in few months time
you are just making noise here, can you give me the local govt. that Ogba will win convincely
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Penguin2: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

He will also lose Central because Ezza people who make up majority of the central senatorial district won’t vote for him.

The last time it was turn of the Centre, a minority man from Ikwo, Elechi, took it. Now another minority wants to take the chance of the centre again. Ezza people won’t let that happen.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Fabsonkene: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
We wait for supreme Court.. they can't steal out mandate
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Penguin2: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gold2882:
you are just making noise here, can you give me the local govt. that Ogba will win convincely

That’s the question he’s not answering.

He’s now behaving like Tinubu supporters that when you ask them where Tinubu will get his votes, they will start telling long stories.

The Nwifuru he’s trying to say doesn’t stand a chance against Ogba is from Izzi. Now, the Izzi people occupy three Local Governments of Izzi, Ebonyi and Abakaliki Local Governments. That’s 3 LGAs that Nwifuru is sure of votes.

Again, the Ngbo people of Ohaukwu LGA always stand in solidarity with Izzi people, so Nwifuru is also likely to get majority votes from Ohaukwu.

Nwifuru’s wife is from Ikwo. That adds Ikwo votes to an extent.

Then his running mate and the governor who’s projecting him are from the south. Those people will work to deliver Ohaozara and Afikpo votes to him.

Now, the people left are the Ezza people of Ezza north and south. But they have adopted Prof Odoh as their messiah and are likely going to vote for him in droves. Plus that Ezza people will not vote for Ogba.

So, where will Ogba get his votes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Obidientful: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

He will also lose Central because Ezza people who make up majority of the central senatorial district won’t vote for him.

The last time it was turn of the Centre, a minority man from Ikwo, Elechi, took it. Now another minority wants to take the chance of the centre again. Ezza people won’t let that happen.
okay
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Obidientful: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

That’s the question he’s not answering.

He’s now behaving like Tinubu supporters that when you ask them where Tinubu will get his votes, they will start telling long stories.

The Nwifuru he’s trying to say doesn’t stand a chance against Ogba is from Izzi. Now, the Izzi people occupy three Local Governments of Izzi, Ebonyi and Abakaliki Local Governments. That’s 3 LGAs that Nwifuru is sure of votes.

Again, the Ngbo people of Ohaukwu LGA always stand in solidarity with Izzi people, so Nwifuru is also likely to get majority votes from Ohaukwu.

Nwifuru’s wife is from Ikwo. That adds Ikwo votes to an extent.

Then his running mate and the governor who’s projecting him are from the south. Those people will work to deliver Ohaozara and Afikpo votes to him.

Now, the people left are the Ezza people of Ezza north and south. But they have adopted Prof Odoh as their messiah and are likely going to vote for him in droves. Plus that Ezza people will not vote for Ogba.

So, where will Ogba get his votes?
I have tried my best in explaining to U that politics is complex, somerimes doesn't go with numbers. U forgot the Ezza, Ezzi, Ikwo and South people u claimed won't vote him constitutes bulk of the delegates that elected him in the primary. Same way they forget Ezza, Izzi ambition during the primary is the same way they will forget it during the main election.
This argument has lingered. I pray God keep us all to see 2023 and beyond
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Penguin2: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obidientful:
I have tried my best in explaining to U that politics is complex, somerimes doesn't go with numbers. U forgot the Ezza, Ezzi, Ikwo and South people u claimed won't vote him constitutes bulk of the delegates that elected him in the primary. Same way they forget Ezza, Izzi ambition during the primary is the same way they will forget it during the main election.
This argument has lingered. I pray God keep us all to see 2023 and beyond

Don’t be funny.

We all know how this delegate voting works. They always pander to the highest bidder. Ogba paid the highest money and that’s why delegates voted him.

Just like Atiku and Tinubu bought their party’s presidential tickets.

Now, arguing that all Ebonyians will vote Ogba because delegates from every part of Ebonyi elected him PDP candidate is like arguing that Tinubu will win the presidential election because delegates from all parts of Nigeria voted in electing him APC candidate.

Does that argument make sense to you?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by Obidientful: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t be funny.

We all know how this delegate voting works. They always pander to the highest bidder. Ogba paid the highest money and that’s why delegates voted him.

Just like Atiku and Tinubu bought their party’s presidential tickets.

Now, arguing that all Ebonyians will vote Ogba because delegates from every part of Ebonyi elected him PDP candidate is like arguing that Tinubu will win the presidential election because delegates from all parts of Nigeria voted in electing him APC candidate.

Does that argument make sense to you?
U kept mentioning Tinubu in all your analysis, saying he won't win. In as much I wouldn't want him to win, but he's still a force to beat in the forth coming election
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by EKOSuperior(m): 12:40am On Jul 20, 2022
garfield1:
Whether it is anyi chuks or ogba,the next governor is Francis nwifuru...for presidency,peter obi will win ebonyi followed by apc.pdp is dead in ebonyi...cc ebubu,murphyibiam,fergie001, penguin2, kyase,vicdom
You've seen tomorrow.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by EKOSuperior(m): 12:41am On Jul 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Dave concentrated on infrastructure throughout his 8 years and achieved so much, this one should focus in human resource development, with that Ebony state would be among the best states in Nigeria.

This I have seen.
The next Governor of Ebonyi State, Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru has already promised that.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 1:11am On Jul 20, 2022
EKOSuperior:
You've seen tomorrow.

How so
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by missuzoma: 2:05am On Jul 20, 2022
missuzoma:
Whoever wrote this story is funny, mischievous and foolish. Ogba was only permitted to be joined in a suit Anyichuks instituted against the PDP. Ogba was not part of the suit before and he asked to join but was not allowed. The appeal court has now allowed him to join in the suit.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by missuzoma: 2:13am On Jul 20, 2022
The headline is misleading. Ogba was never declared the PDP guber candidate, he was only allowed to be part of a suit instituted by Anyichuks. I don't understand why we don't question fake news at all.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by garfield1: 2:36am On Jul 20, 2022
missuzoma:
The headline is misleading. Ogba was never declared the PDP guber candidate, he was only allowed to be part of a suit instituted by Anyichuks. I don't understand why we don't question fake news at all.

You were right.fergie001,kwanza, modify
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by dfhgfs1255: 2:52am On Jul 20, 2022
C’est lui qui préconise la violence et le terrorisme, alors qui est terroriste? Ses oeuvres sont celles qui distordent la vérité, et pourtant ont été couvertes d’art. Quelle malveillance! #Huayong#

Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by fergie001: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2022
garfield1:

You were right. Kwanza, modify
Na punch wahala.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Senator Ogba Ebonyi PDP Gov Candidate by comrChris(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2022
Obidientful:

Hahaha. U funny Sha
Even Umahi's voice will be cracking henceforth because of this judgement. He's scared of Ogba, prompting him to invite someone doing his business in Lagos to join PDP as a mole. Someone that knows nothing about politics, planted him as a mole to distabilize PDP.
We all know there's no way Anyi Chuck's could have won the election. The fact he's from same local government with Dave Umahi has made him unacceptable by Ebonyians.
Do u see the game plan now? So as to make it a walk over on the election day for the APC candidate, Francis Nwifuru. But what he fail to understand is that as far as Ebonyi politics is concern, nobody get long leg pass Sen Ogba.
Before 12pm on the election day, Ogba will be one leg at Ebonyi State government house. Know this and know peace bro. Dave and Nwifuru are learners when it come to politics
Anyichuks is not from the same local government with Dave. Onicha and Ohaozara are two different local governments though neighbors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Has Paid N325Million To Whistle Blowers - EFCC / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.