Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket (27563 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Pastor Adeboye Never Said Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria / Do You Know Tinubu Has Never Supported A Southern President? / I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Newton2024: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mayeldah:
Shey na Adeboye go tell people who to vote for?

If he like make him support muslim-muslim ticket, he is on his own. he should come out and condemn that outrightly instead of playing hide and seek.

Other men of God has condemn the ticket openly, why is Adeboye doing hide and seek? say it as it is, if Remi Tinubu wan vex comot for church make she comot.

Our God is not a respecter of any person
You have expressed my mind.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by elfiddy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
He has 90 percent of the redeem votes. His members are like zombies.

gloryman91:
He has only one vote.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Anaerobi(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

You really have time to reply that bot..... You should have left it to wallow in it's ignorance

Lol... Sometimes, you have to reply them in other to educate some people.

I knew about nairaland in 2010, but registered in 2018 and 2020. Some of our younger ones visit nairaland just to be updated and educated. So for the sake of those ones, reply please
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Oracleforce: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
bolanto24:
He did not denied meeting Tinubu.

Did he had a meeting with Tinubu? Yes or no.

Okay..in your own interpretation....because he (Pastor Adeboye) had a meeting with Tinubu that simply means endorsement if his candidature...Oponu!

Let Tinubu go and ask for votes. the representatives of the sects he gave the vice president position and should stop disturbing the peace of our christian leaders..

Since he has chosen this way, he should live to face the consequences....
Oyetola just receive his consequence from the good people of Osun state....

I can tell emphatically, that is how the majority of the Christian community will votes massively for Christian presidential aspirants.

I'm a true Yoruba man, but since my interest is not capture in Tinubu's choice of candidate, I will also look else to campaign online and physically for the candidate that captures my religious interest

The worst of what Tinubu did was to pick Shetimma as his vice president... A well-known Islamic jihadist..

We shall see...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Tobijays: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Tinubu's desperation will lead him to his doom.
What doom? if he loses the election how does it relate to doom. Sentimental mofo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Mrexcell(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Can adeboye and his rccg deny that they didn't benefit hugely from the apc govt in the past 7 yrs why the pretence?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by brumeikperikpe: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Disclaimer without the name, signature & office of the person issuing it. FAKE NEWS.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by PeterObi4LP: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omooba77:
Beware of Fake News!
Daddy G.O never supported a Muslim/Muslim ticket as reported

https://twitter.com/rccghq/status/1549362109468778497

The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has opened up on the reported meeting between its General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

RCCG said contrary to reports, Pastor Adeboye never met with Tinubu over the Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket.

DAILY POST had quoted a ThisDay newspaper report which claimed Tinubu met with Adeboye over the weekend.

But, efforts by our correspondent to confirm the reported meeting from Tinubu’s Media Aide, Tunde Rahman, failed as he was yet to respond to a text message sent to his mobile number.

However, a statement from the church dismissed the claims.

The statement reads partly: “It has come to our notice that some new outlets are reporting that a meeting between Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God worldwide and former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, was held a few days back at the Redemption Camp where our esteemed father in the Lord was said to have supported the preferred candidature of the party the former gover

“Pastor E.A. Adeboye and RCCG have not and will not endorse any candidate for the 2023 general elections in Nigeria.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/19/rccg-clears-air-on-alleged-tinubu-adeboye-meeting-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7235558/tinubu-visits-pastor-adeboye-over

Hahahahahah I said it this morning that Daddy I know will and can never support MM ticket and his media team will debunked the claim. Tilumpu is desperate. How the mighty has falling
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Babalola0920: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omoslim26:
No one can support Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian ticket and still claim to be a Christian.
Christianity is Equity, fairness as core values.
Same with Islam.
No one will support this and claim to be Islam too.
We live in a society with diversities we must find ways to draw us closer instead causing more distrust,disunity amongst ourselves.

CAN THE MUSLIM VOTE FOR MUSLIM CHRISTAIN TICKET WELL NO ONE WILL SCORT FREE ON THIS AS THERE WILL BE REASONS TO CHOOSE PEOPLE BEYOND RELIGION CAN THE MUSLIM VOTE FOR CHRISTAIN PRESIDENCY AND MUSLIM VICE �LOL MOST PEOPLE CONDEMNING THE TICKET ARE RELIGION BIGOTRY BUT FINDING EXCUSES... THIS WILL BE THE REASON HAUSA WILL ALWAYS WIN LOL
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by David160(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
No true Christian will ever support a Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Franking: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Is he afraid to speak out?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by AntonVince: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Batam:

Atiku that is more formidable in the next year election is a Christian abi?
In reality, it will take the grace of God for any Southerner whether a Christian or Muslim to win a presidential election against a person of Atiku's statue in the north. If Buhari can find it difficult against Atiku, who is Obi who will be betrayed by his people very soon when money start to change hands

Anyone/anything but an all-Muslim ticket.
Whoever wins between Atiku and Obi will be perfectly fine...as long as our dear country is rid of Janjaweedal extremists.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Babalola0920: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Anaerobi:

We cares.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by sayso: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Did Daddy GO meet with BAT or not?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by LocalMan2(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Inasmuch as I love him, so long he doesn't vote then he's part of those that contribute to Nigerians sufferness. How and where this congregation gets this money from to contribute to him every Sundays, he doesn't care and he will not encourage them to vote too cos he is living his best life. This people are not God stop idolising mere mortal Men.

princehinnex:
I am seriously saddened with how everyone is trying to drag a nuetral personality such as Pastor Adeboye into a dirty mess such as Tinubu......Baba has openly declared that he has no participation in politics and have never voted.......He is a father to Nigeria not just christians so let's calm down in trying to bring an anchor to your sinking ship Tinubu
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Monday60655(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
I respect Pastor E.A. Adeboye to the fullest, but at this point in our political devil's own luck. Adeboye should speak up openly in condemnation or support of the said muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by MasterKernel: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
bolanto24:
He did not denied meeting Tinubu.

Did he had a meeting with Tinubu? Yes or no.

Go back to school and learn basic English.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by DrAkpamudehe: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
tctrills:

What do you mean by he is a father to Nigerians and not just Christians? That statement does not have much meaning. Is he one of our founding fathers? Did he play any important role in Nigerian politics or policy? How is he our father?

Lol. Every osimwiem go just come out dey claim father to Nigerians.

Who Adeboye hepp?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Empiree: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
CHANNELS TELEVISION

Since the inception of this television station I have not seen a single Muslim Anchoring any program or even casting any news. Does it mean there are no Muslim Journalists? Or channels belongs to a particular sect of the society?

I also noticed every morning the station airs a Bible study program called turning point(which I personally enjoy and learn a lot from ), It also has similar program at exactly 6to7pm before politics today. Not a single Muslim program has earned such favor from this TV station. One can argue and say they are all sponsored, but hey we all know there is more to it than just being Sponsored.

At least AIT shows some compassion by airing the Adhan (call for prayer).

My question is does this TV Chanel’s has any Moral right to question the Muslim-Muslim ticket by the APC? When most of its staff are Christian and programs skewed to favor one religion.

With all this, Nobody called it a Christian Chanel, nor did anybody complain about the members of staff being predominantly Christians.
What Nigerians see is a group of Brilliant news Anchors and reporters who are good at their Jobs, with no sentiments attached to it.

If Tinibu and Kashim shetima can take Nigeria to the promise land so be it. But Channels has no moral obligation to question a Muslim-Muslim ticket or even a Christian-Christian ticket. It should first clean it’s own house first.

~ Yusuf K Gazali
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by rightdata: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
ANY PASTOR WHO SUPPORTS A MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET HAS DENIED THE FAITH AND IS WORST THAN AN INFIDEL
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by rejoice4eva(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Tinubu is his friend right?
Yes or no!
Daddy GO does not have any enemy. He has said unequivocally that he is not a politician. You can't make him Tinubu's enemy..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by SIONKPO1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Empiree:
CHANNELS TELEVISION

Since the inception of this television station I have not seen a single Muslim Anchoring any program or even casting any news. Does it mean there are no Muslim Journalists? Or channels belongs to a particular sect of the society?

I also noticed every morning the station airs a Bible study program called turning point(which I personally enjoy and learn a lot from ), It also has similar program at exactly 6to7pm before politics today. Not a single Muslim program has earned such favor from this TV station. One can argue and say they are all sponsored, but hey we all know there is more to it than just being Sponsored.

At least AIT shows some compassion by airing the Adhan (call for prayer).

My question is does this TV Chanel’s has any Moral right to question the Muslim-Muslim ticket by the APC? When most of its staff are Christian and programs skewed to favor one religion.

With all this, Nobody called it a Christian Chanel, nor did anybody complain about the members of staff being predominantly Christians.
What Nigerians see is a group of Brilliant news Anchors and reporters who are good at their Jobs, with no sentiments attached to it.

If Tinibu and Kashim shetima can take Nigeria to the promise land so be it. But Channels has no moral obligation to question a Muslim-Muslim ticket or even a Christian-Christian ticket. It should first clean it’s own house first.

~ Yusuf K Gazali
Any Programme you see on TV is paid for by someone,if Muslims wants their programmes on Air they should meet the marketing Department of Channels TV
Asap
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by SIONKPO1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
I Believe the North Set up Tinubu,cause the Way he will be Voted against ehhhh
An average Nigerian is Religious in Nature and with the Arrogance and Hus strong headedness atleast 80% of Christians will not Vote for him,even his party men and his online supporters and I call tell you that the Moderate Northern Muslims will Vote against Muslim candidates
**In June I was in same car with some young Northern muslims and we were having a discussion that was before APC Primaries,and below are their assertions:
*They will Vote for a Christian that the Government of Pmb did practically Nothing despite that he knows the problem(Poverty,illiteracy,Insecurity,No Jobs)
*For Equity and fairness it will be nice a christian takes the reign of power
*That they supports Osibanjo in primaries
Lastly,lots of my core APC supporters now supports obi,these people are passionate APC card carrying members
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by snowball11(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
If Drugginus like let him get endorsement from the pope, he would still be stoned in some states of the country and lule' the forth coming election! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by wiseoneking: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I was waiting to read the part where he condemned Muslim Muslim ticket.

Still waiting to read it!!!!!
You will wait till eternity until you become BATson. Continue to wait like other Agbadoist
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Empiree: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Any Programme you see on TV is paid for by someone,if Muslims wants their programmes on Air they should meet the marketing Department of Channels TV
Asap
you want to tell me what I don't know?. Maybe I need to tell you something. You know famous Ibadan based Muslim Sheikh Muyideen Bello right?
. When he was invited on paid live program, Christians cut him off during his live broadcast by playing Christian song. That was very disrespectful.

I repeat, Christians are very intolerant especially Yorùba
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by godliman: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I was waiting to read the part where he condemned Muslim Muslim ticket.

Still waiting to read it!!!!!
That is where the problem lies, he will keep mute and people will help him fill the blank spaces, he did the same in 2015, he attended a new year service in Alausa where Buhari and other APC stalwarts were waiting. They took photographs with him which they published as endorsement. Thank God for PST Kumuyi who clearly discountenanced the muslim/ Muslim ticket as not being sensitive to the feelings of Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by SIONKPO1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Empiree:
you want to tell me what I don't know?. Maybe I need to tell you something. You know famous Ibadan based Muslim Sheikh Muyideen Bello right?
. When he was invited in paid program, Christians cut him off during his live broadcast by playing Christian song. That was very disrespectful.

I repeat, Christians are very intolerant especially Yorùba
Type with evidence
I won't argue with you cause your heart is already fixed n filled with hatred
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Empiree: 1:04am On Jul 20, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Type with evidence
I won't argue with you cause your heart is already fixed n filled with hatred
what is hatred in what I just told you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Fuckyoumod: 4:00am On Jul 20, 2022
wiseoneking:
You will wait till eternity until you become BATson. Continue to wait like other Agbadoist
why should I be worried about the words of a Zombie?
How much is a litter of fuel in your area? How much do you buy bread and cooking gas in your area?
Ain't you ashamed of yourself?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Fuckyoumod: 4:03am On Jul 20, 2022
2special:
RCCG, and by extension, Pastor Adeboye are under CAN and PFN, and whatever those two bodies says,Pastor Adeboye and RCCG obey.
ooh... Really? Evil thrives when good men keep mute!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts / Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.