Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians (8391 Views)

How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son / US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast / Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by maestroferddi: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Any book that isn't well preserved and allowed to be subjected into changes and amendments is liable to be distorted not fake.

Qur'an is well preserved and have never for o ce undergone any form of changes or amendment. There are many miraculous verses of Qur'an that proved its authenticity. Check them well.
You are making ridiculous assertions!

If Muhammad were to wake up today, chances are that he wouldnt recognized the current over-redacted version of the Quran in use today.

You cannot claim not to know the various inconsistencies in various versions of the Quran.

Dont let me expose you....
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Haakeem:
You sound so dumb.
You are more dumb. Price the person you quoted is lying
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by maestroferddi: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
ArewaNorth:

One thing abt any religion is, the believer stands on the principles, injunctions and adherence of the religion irrespective of the controversy and opinion of others.
If you aren't ignorant of the 3 religions you will understand that the same Angel Gabriel revealed the divine revelation that guide the conduct of the followers as claimed by all the 3 religions. So, what is the difference between the approaches?
Before you laugh, put yourself in the shoe of unbelievers of the 3 religions and imagine their reactions to God's existence, the birth of Jesus (PBUH), the mode of receiving divine revelation from God, the holy spirit and what have you. You may end up never to believe them but because you are born in a religious family and just dogmatically believe their belief that is why you even have the gut to make such outrageous assertion.
Ponder well, do some independent research and know more about religion rather than relying on what others feed to your head.
You are making me laugh with your straw man assertions...
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Omoslim26: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Idiko1:

Islam does not preach equity, fairness or unity. Islam behaves like a cult.

No no no I disagree.
Infact the Quoran teaches that one should deny one's parents and even one's self to ensure that equity is attained.
Islam is peace while Jihad is war.
It is not every Muslim faithful that stands with Jihad.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by limeta(f): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
naija4life247:

I think you should ask Mary that Angel impregnated

I will insult your false prophet like never before
Your Muslim brothers will tell you that you brought it on your prophet
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Spy360(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Treepower2000:

So God died. Who was Jesus crying to then to take away the cup from him?
First we must accept that God is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.

Also God is infinite, that is He can take infinite forms and still remain the same.

Jesus always referred to God as Father. This is because He proceeded from Him. As in God became man in the person of Jesus with the intention of establishing the strongest relationship with mankind and also to serve as an example for man to follow. That person He became is Jesus- totally striped of His powers but yet maintaining His divinity.

Let's see a little illustration though not perfect. Take the number 1, square it, you still get one. As in 1x1= 1. You can even take an infinite square and still get the same thing. It's not a perfect illustration but can still serve.

See the following...
John 10:28-30, 38
John 14:8-11
1Timothy 3:16
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Haakeem(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are more dumb. Price the person you quoted is lying
Another sapheaded fellow quoted me.

get outtaf my men.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Haakeem:
Another sapheaded fellow quoted me.

get outtaf my men.
Alaye baje
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Entprys:
Even here in Saare, most people are muslim. Why mum do this to us. Being a christian here is like driving against the trafic.
When Alhaji was alife, everybody know him in Alaguntan Iyana Ipaja. He never played with islam. Now see what Alhaja before has turn us to. In Kwara here christians are politically ordinary fisi.
But I made sure I married a muslim(Adijat) and my children all bear muslim names.
Say NO to reverse gear.

Your choice bro. Its your life!
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Haakeem(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Alaye baje
Don't quote me that your felon infested finger again.
Or i'll cut it off.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Haakeem:
Don't quote me that your felon infested finger again.

Or i'll cut it off.
Or your hands ll rather be cut off. Very foolis h simp of a boy!
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Haakeem(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Or your hands ll rather be cut off. Very foolis h simp of a boy!
Say that to your papa, you thickheaded lowbudget harlot.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by limeta(f): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Average Muslim know Christianity more than some Christians. Muslims know a lot about Judaism and Christianity. May be you are very ignorant of Islam. Islam sees Judaism and Christianity as earlier versions of Islam, revelations given within the same tradition by Allah but misunderstood over time by their followers. Muslims see Islam as the final, complete, and correct revelation in the monotheistic tradition of the three faiths.

Leave talk Muslim knows nothing about islam
Where is Jesus mentioned in the Koran
You say isa who is isa we Christian don't know who isa is
Islam is pagan worship
What is the kaba about
The three daughters of Allah
Satanic verses
All black people are made for hell what is this?
Is this a religion

In the Qur'an, Jesus is referred to in ninety three verses in fifteen Chapters; and mentioned by name twenty-five times as “son of Mary” or “Messiah Jesus, son of Mary”.

Islam agrees with Christianity that Jesus was born to a virgin, was sinless, performed miracles, and was superior to other prophets. Both Islam and Judaism teach that Jesus was not in any way Divine. Jews think Jesus was no more than a Rabbi. Islam teaches Jesus was no more than a prophet and a word/sign of Allah. (Qur’an 43:61)

Islam, denies the central teaching and belief of Christianity by denying Jesus' divinity, crucifixion, and resurrection. Judaism denies the divinity of Jesus; but not his crucifixion. Both Islam and Judaism deny the Christian belief in original sin.

Jews and Muslims are both in fundamental agreement that neither Jesus, nor any other human, should be worshiped as a God, or as any part of the one and only God.

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Haakeem:
Say that to your papa, you thickheaded lowbudget harlot.
Talakanaire, can you maintain an expensive chick?
Your brokeness is highly noticed.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Haakeem(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Talakanaire, can you maintain an expensive chick?
Your brokeness is highly noticed.
You mean an expensive HIV and STD infected chicken like yah?.

No i would'nt garbage my hard earned money on a liability like you.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Haakeem:
You mean an expensive HIV and STD infected chicken like yah?.

No i would'nt garbage my hard earned money on a liability like you.

Na you be HIV. Odelomo, mumuman. Elenu run. Obunhakeem. Na your type dey filled with gonorrhea, staphylococcus, syphilis, HIV/AIDS and you come dirty join. Idio t wearing one boxer for a week. Anuofia!
Ebinna, elebi, onigbo!
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Some Islamic description of Jesus:

Jesus, Mary, and the angel Gabriel are all prominent characters in the Qur’an (as are Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and a bunch of other Bible characters).
Muslims believe that Jesus (called “Isa” in Arabic) was a prophet of God and was born to a virgin (Mary). They also believe he will return to Earth before the Day of Judgment to restore justice and defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal, or “the false messiah” — also known as the Antichrist. All of this may sound pretty familiar to many Christians.
Mary (called “Maryam” in Arabic) has an entire chapter in the Qur’an named for her — the only chapter in the Qur’an named for a female figure. In fact, Mary is the only woman to be mentioned by name in the entire Qur’an. As noted in the Study Quran, “other female figures are identified only by their relation to others, such as the wife of Adam and the mother of Moses, or by their title, such as the Queen of Sheba.” Mary is mentioned more times in the Qur’an than in the entire New Testament of the Bible.
Just as they do with all the other prophets, including Mohammed, devout Muslims recite “peace be upon him” after every time they refer to Jesus by name.
Muslims believe that Jesus performed miracles: The Qur’an discusses several of Jesus’s miracles, including giving sight to the blind, healing lepers, raising the dead, and breathing life into clay birds.
The story of Jesus’s birth as told in the Qur’an is also the story of his first miracle, when he spoke as an infant in the cradle and declared himself to be a prophet of God. Here’s the Islamic perspective:
And remember Mary in the Book, when she withdrew from her family to an eastern place. And she veiled herself from them. Then We [God] sent unto her Our Spirit [the angel Gabriel], and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man. She said, "I seek refuge from thee in the Compassionate [i.e., God], if you are reverent!" He said, "I am but a messenger of thy Lord, to bestow upon thee a pure boy."

She said, "How shall I have a boy when no man has touched me, nor have I been unchaste?" He said, "Thus shall it be. Thy Lord says, ‘It is easy for Me.’" And [it is thus] that We might make him a sign unto mankind, and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter decreed.

So she conceived him and withdrew with him to a place far off. And the pangs of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date palm. She said, "Would that I had died before this and was a thing forgotten, utterly forgotten!" So he called out to her from below her, "Grieve not! Thy Lord has placed a rivulet beneath thee. And shake toward thyself the trunk of the date palm; fresh, ripe dates shall fall upon thee. So eat and drink and cool thine eye. And if thou seest any human being, say, ‘Verily I have vowed a fast unto the Compassionate, so I shall not speak this day to any man.’"

Then she came with him [the infant Jesus] unto her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary! Thou hast brought an amazing thing! O sister of Aaron Thy father was not an evil man, nor was thy mother unchaste." Then she pointed to him [Jesus]. They said, "How shall we speak to one who is yet a child in the cradle?"

He [Jesus] said, "Truly I am a servant of God. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet. He has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I live, and [has made me] dutiful toward my mother. And He has not made me domineering, wretched. Peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I am raised alive!"

That is Jesus son of Mary— a statement of the truth, which they doubt.

So although Muslims do not believe that Jesus is the son of God — a critically important distinction between Muslim and Christian views of him — Muslims do revere Jesus as an important prophet.

Hold on. What am I reading in the bolded here?
You guys believe Mary the mother of Jesus was same with Miriam sister of Aaron and Moses? shocked

Compton11, Antichristian Come thou and see what I saw in the hilly Quran
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ojuntana:

Hold on. What am I reading in the bolded here?
You guys believe Mary the mother of Jesus was same with Miriam sister of Aaron and Moses? shocked

Compton11, Antichristian Come thou and see what I saw in the hilly Quran
who told u na Bible Miriam of Moses and Aaron?

In the olden days,It was common to use "sister of" or "son of" to refer to people, especially if the people they referred them to are righteous people,that was the reason why Mary was called sister of Aaron there plus Mary is related to Aaron through Levites and u are doing as if the same isn't in the Bible.

In Matthew 1:20, Joseph the carpenter was called son of David.

In Matthew 1:16, Jacob was called the father of Joseph the carpenter again.

And also Jesus was called son of David in Matthew 21:9 and in many other verse

And NB my nigga ojutana, Miriam or whatever wasn't recorded as biology sister to Moses and Aaron in the Qur'an.

1 Like

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Entprys:
Even here in Saare, most people are muslim. Why mum do this to us. Being a christian here is like driving against the trafic.
When Alhaji was alife, everybody know him in Alaguntan Iyana Ipaja. He never played with islam. Now see what Alhaja before has turn us to. In Kwara here christians are politically ordinary fisi.
But I made sure I married a muslim(Adijat) and my children all bear muslim names.
Say NO to reverse gear.

God bless your mother.

But wait... are you baptised? May the grace of God sustain all of you in the true faith.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
compton11:
who told u na Bible Miriam of Moses and Aaron?

In the olden days,It was common to use "sister of" or "son of" to refer to people, especially if the people they referred them to are righteous people,that was the reason why Mary was called sister of Aaron there plus Mary is related to Aaron through Levites and u are doing as if the same isn't in the Bible.

In Matthew 1:20, Joseph the carpenter was called son of David.

In Matthew 1:16, Jacob was called the father of Joseph the carpenter again.

And also Jesus was called son of David in Matthew 21:9 and in many other verse

And NB my nigga ojutana, Miriam or whatever wasn't recorded as biology sister to Moses and Aaron in the Qur'an.
Keep quiet there with your taqiyya.
Son of David refers to the fact that David is his patriarch. The patriarchal system has stays been used to identify people since time immemorial even up to now.
Jacob referred to in Matthew 1:16 is different from Jacob of Genesis. That Jacob has Eliezer as his father and Jacob of Genesis has Isaac as his father.
And for your information, Mary is of the bloodline of David so why wasn't she referred to as daughter of David but sister of Aaron? When did sisterhood become a means of identify genealogy? Can you give other examples from the Quran of such genealogy through sisterhood?
Is it not obvious that Muhammad will plagiarizing got confused and misinterpreted Mary mother of Jesus to be one and the same with Miriam sister of Aaron?
Is it a coincidence that he misspelt Mary as Maryam when it is obvious Miriam is not mentioned at all in the quran? For your information, Mary"s father in the quran is Imran while Miriam and Moses father in the Bible is Amram.
It is thus obvious that Muhammad plagiarized the OT and couldn't even do so competently.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ojuntana:

Keep quiet there with your taqiyya.
Son of David refers to the fact that David is his patriarch. The patriarchal system has stays been used to identify people since time immemorial even up to now.
so u know that and your dumbass refused to accept that of Mary.

Ojuntana:

Jacob referred to in Matthew 1:16 is different from Jacob of Genesis. That Jacob has Eliezer as his father and Jacob of Genesis has Isaac as his father.
keep deceiving yourself theregringrin
Luke 3:23 Even called him son of Eli gringrin not Jacob

Ojuntana:

And for your information, Mary is of the bloodline of David so why wasn't she referred to as daughter of David but sister of Aaron?
Which David? gringrin

No be only David,put davido join.

Where is the evidence she is the bloodline of David?

Ojuntana:

When did sisterhood become a means of identify genealogy? Can you give other examples from the Quran of such genealogy through sisterhood?
that is how they have been using it in the olden day just like how Joseph the carpenter is son of David.

Ojuntana:

Is it not obvious that Muhammad will plagiarizing got confused and misinterpreted Mary mother of Jesus to be one and the same with Miriam sister of Aaron?
Qur'an came to unveil the lies of the unknown writers.

Ojuntana:

Is it a coincidence that he misspelt Mary as Maryam when it is obvious Miriam is not mentioned at all in the quran? For your information, Mary"s father in the quran is Imran while Miriam and Moses father in the Bible is Amram.
hehehe shukẹ

U feel tell me the father of Mary in OT?

Ojuntana:

It is thus obvious that Muhammad plagiarized the OT and couldn't even do so competently.
it is obvious all Muhammed came to unveil all the lies.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by MissLeslie(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=BornKiller post=114884795]Are you not a grown up married man? Go back to knacking your brain on the ground and worshipping "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW).

[/qu

Werey
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2022
compton11:
so u know that and your dumbass refused to accept that of Mary.

keep deceiving yourself theregringrin
Luke 3:23 Even called him son of Eli gringrin not Jacob

Which David? gringrin

No be only David,put davido join.

Where is the evidence she is the bloodline of David?

that is how they have been using it in the olden day just like how Joseph the carpenter is son of David.

Qur'an came to unveil the lies of the unknown writers.

hehehe shukẹ

U feel tell me the father of Mary in OT?

it is obvious all Muhammed came to unveil all the lies.
She's a Bethlehemite and Bethlehem is the town of David. Read Luke 3 for her genealogy.
Stay on the topic. Why did Quran mix Mary mother of Jesus with Miriam sister of Aaron and Moses? Did the Angel make a mistake here? Or it's Muhammad who misheard? grin
Note that he then went and called Mary's father Imran which is the name of Moses, Aaron and Miriam's father.
So if Quran is the truth and the Bible was lying about the father of Moses, Aaron and Miriam, can you give us the name of their father different from Imran according to the "truthful" Quran?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Ojuntana:

She's a Bethlehemite and Bethlehem is the town of David.

so because she was Bethlehemite make her automatically a lineage of David? gringrin

Be deceving yourself there.

Ojuntana:

Read Luke 3 for her genealogy.
read it out for me and show me where her geneology was mentioned. gringrin

Ojuntana:

Stay on the topic. Why did Quran mix Mary mother of Jesus with Miriam sister of Aaron and Moses? Did the Angel make a mistake here? Or it's Muhammad who misheard? grin
when did Quran tell that Miriam of B
OT and Mary are same thing?

Ojuntana:

Note that he then went and called Mary's father Imran which is the name of Moses, Aaron and Miriam's father.
nigga,let your Bible story be to u and let my Qur'anic story be to me.

Ojuntana:

So if Quran is the truth and the Bible was lying about the father of Moses, Aaron and Miriam, can you give us the name of their father different from Imran according to the "truthful" Quran?
Qur'an never mentioned the name of father of Musa and Aaron just like Bible never mentioned the name of Mary's father's name.

And why u acting as if the name amran is not common among the Jews?

U are the one that told me that the Jacob mentioned as father of Joseph the carpenter wasn't the same as Joseph of Egypt,so why u acting as if multiple people can't bear same name?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2022
compton11:
so because she was Bethlehemite make her automatically a lineage of David? gringrin

Be deceving yourself there.

read it out for me and show me where her geneology was mentioned. gringrin

when did Quran tell that Miriam of B
OT and Mary are same thing?

nigga,let your Bible story be to u and let my Qur'anic story be to me.

Qur'an never mentioned the name of father of Musa and Aaron just like Bible never mentioned the name of Mary's father's name.

And why u acting as if the name amran is not common among the Jews?

U are the one that told me that the Jacob mentioned as father of Joseph the carpenter wasn't the same as Joseph of Egypt,so why u acting as if multiple people can't bear same name?
Bethlehem is the city of David. Anyone from there is from David's lineage. If you don't know how Jews count their genealogy go and find out. Anyway, since she's from Bethlehem, she can't be sister to Aaron as your Quran points out.

Her genealogy is in Luke. I can't read it out for you cause your badly copied Quran already filled your head with lies.

It's obvious it was a mistake. The copycat mistook Miriam sister of Aaron for Mary mother of Jesus which is why he took Miriam's father's name for Mary's.

Mary's father's name is Hiel. It's in Luke 3.
Quran copycats mixed both up due to their poor knowledge of both characters. It is also obvious that a lot of the so-called revelations in the Quran are actually hearsay which were prevalent in that time about Jewish history. It is for example why Quran claims that Jesus was not crucified but someone else was used to replace him on the cross. It's one of the Jewish apologetics he adopted.

Do you then imply that both Miriam and Mary's fathers have same name? grin

It's not the same and the evidence is there in Matthew. Jacob father of Joseph in OT has Isaac as his father while Jacob father of Joseph in NT has Eliezer as his father. Except you mean Isaac, a well known character in OT also bears Eliezer grin
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Ojuntana:

Bethlehem is the city of David. Anyone from there is from David's lineage.
arindin,is like saying anybody from Oyo must be lineage of alaafin gringrin

U ain't making sense at all.

Where did u even see the rubbish u are spewing?

Ojuntana:

If you don't know how Jews count their genealogy go and find out.

Mr counter, how do they count it?

Ojuntana:

Anyway, since she's from Bethlehem, she can't be sister to Aaron as your Quran points out.
and what makes your dumb ass think the sister there is blood sister?

And pathetic thing is u are lying upon lies, where is evidence that Mary was from Bethlehem or was born there?

Ojuntana:

Her genealogy is in Luke. I can't read it out for you cause your badly copied Quran already filled your head with lies.
nah nigga im learning from u, quote the verse out where her geneology was stated.

Ojuntana:

It's obvious it was a mistake. The copycat mistook Miriam sister of Aaron for Mary mother of Jesus which is why he took Miriam's father's name for Mary's.
the lies of Jews was exposed in the Qur'an gringrin

Ojuntana:

Mary's father's name is Hiel. It's in Luke 3.
Quran copycats mixed both up due to their poor knowledge of both characters. It is also obvious that a lot of the so-called revelations in the Quran are actually hearsay which were prevalent in that time about Jewish history. It is for example why Quran claims that Jesus was not crucified but someone else was used to replace him on the cross. It's one of the Jewish apologetics he adopted.
quote it out where Mary father was called hiel In the Bible.

Ojuntana:

Do you then imply that both Miriam and Mary's fathers have same name? grin
in Islamic perspective I don't know cos Qur'an never mentioned name of Musa sister or name of their father just like Bible never mentioned name of Mary's father.

Ojuntana:

It's not the same and the evidence is there in Matthew. Jacob father of Joseph in OT has Isaac as his father while Jacob father of Joseph in NT has Eliezer as his father. Except you mean Isaac, a well known character in OT also bears Eliezer grin
ok

Explain why Joseph the carpenter was called son of David.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
compton11:
arindin,is like saying anybody from Oyo must be lineage of alaafin gringrin

U ain't making sense at all.

Where did u even see the rubbish u are spewing?

Lol. See mumu trying diversion. Mary is a Bethlehemite from the city of David. Levites don't have city in the Bible. There were never given any portion of land as theirs. A levite is usually referred to as Levite from Ephraim for example. Nobody refers to a Levite as an Ephraimite.
So your stupid reason is a capital lie. Mary is not from the Levite tribe. She is a Bethlehemite of the lineage of David.

Mr counter, how do they count it?

What do you want to do with it?

and what makes your dumb ass think the sister there is blood sister?

And pathetic thing is u are lying upon lies, where is evidence that Mary was from Bethlehem or was born there?
Explain what kind of sister it is then. Jews don't identify themselves based on familial ties. They identify based on patrilineal lines. So to claim Mary is a descendant of Aaron by sisterhood whatever that nonsense means is to fabricate your own genealogy that does not conform with Jewish standards. So you have to show proof that such genealogy exists or else na another taqiyya

nah nigga im learning from u, quote the verse out where her geneology was stated.
Luke 3. Go and read

the lies of Jews was exposed in the Qur'an gringrin
Lol. The same Quran that says Mary mother of Jesus is Aaron's sister grin grin Badly written Quran exposed the lies of Jews. What lies exactly?

quote it out where Mary father was called hiel In the Bible.
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,
the son of Heli,

in Islamic perspective I don't know cos Qur'an never mentioned name of Musa sister or name of their father just like Bible never mentioned name of Mary's father.

That's because the quran badly copied the Bible. There's no way a copycat will copy perfectly you have to agree. Another fable is the absurd claim that Jesus was replaced by someone else on the cross. When Roman records clearly shows that Jesus' crucifixion indeed happened. The historicity of the crucifixion of Jesus in the Bible is not in doubt as it is well detailed and clear while that of Quran seems like a badly rehearsed fable that is incomplete and unverifiable. For example, the person who was said to replace Jesus on the cross, what is his name and where does he come from?

ok

Explain why Joseph the carpenter was called son of David.

The term son of David is to imply that he is of the lineage of David and not that he is biological son. Jews trace their genealogy through the male line and the descendants are always direct. No sister or brother or cousin or uncle in genealogies. That is why it is easy to spot Mary sister of Aaron as a mistake because it makes no sense whatsoever to refer to Mary as sister of Aaron, moreso when she was not from Aaron's line. Aaron was a levite. Mary was from Judah. So how will you call someone from Judah "sister" to a Levite when all the children of Israel are actually brothers and sisters to one another. You cannot ever be able to explain it.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Sunday2021: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Average Muslim know Christianity more than some Christians. Muslims know a lot about Judaism and Christianity. May be you are very ignorant of Islam. Islam sees Judaism and Christianity as earlier versions of Islam, revelations given within the same tradition by Allah but misunderstood over time by their followers. Muslims see Islam as the final, complete, and correct revelation in the monotheistic tradition of the three faiths.

In the Qur'an, Jesus is referred to in ninety three verses in fifteen Chapters; and mentioned by name twenty-five times as “son of Mary” or “Messiah Jesus, son of Mary”.

Islam agrees with Christianity that Jesus was born to a virgin, was sinless, performed miracles, and was superior to other prophets. Both Islam and Judaism teach that Jesus was not in any way Divine. Jews think Jesus was no more than a Rabbi. Islam teaches Jesus was no more than a prophet and a word/sign of Allah. (Qur’an 43:61)

Islam, denies the central teaching and belief of Christianity by denying Jesus' divinity, crucifixion, and resurrection. Judaism denies the divinity of Jesus; but not his crucifixion. Both Islam and Judaism deny the Christian belief in original sin.

Jews and Muslims are both in fundamental agreement that neither Jesus, nor any other human, should be worshiped as a God, or as any part of the one and only God.

you don't know what is Christianity.
What is the meaning of Christian?
When and where was the name Christian first mentioned
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by ArewaNorth: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sunday2021:
you don't know what is Christianity.
What is the meaning of Christian?
When and where was the name Christian first mentioned

Christianity isn't a divinely revealed name given to the religion but a name created by the people of that time and given to the religion. There is no where in the Bible where your religion is named Christianity.

The analogy is just like a University founded by Yakubu Gowon and named after somebody after he left office by other regimes....
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Sunday2021: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Christianity isn't a divinely revealed name given to the religion but a name created by the people of that time and given to the religion. There is no where in the Bible where your religion is named Christianity.

The analogy is just like a University founded by Yakubu Gowon and named after somebody after he left office by other regimes....
hahaaaa, just tell me you don't know.
The meaning of Christian is =CHRIST LIKE.
The disciple of Jesus Christ were the first to be called Christian. Christianity start in the new testament.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ojuntana:

Lol. See mumu trying diversion. Mary is a Bethlehemite from the city of David. Levites don't have city in the Bible. There were never given any portion of land as theirs. A levite is usually referred to as Levite from Ephraim for example. Nobody refers to a Levite as an Ephraimite.
So your stupid reason is a capital lie. Mary is not from the Levite tribe. She is a Bethlehemite of the lineage of David.
Your nigga ass still keep lying,give me the evidence that says Mary is from Bethlehem or born In Bethlehem, u are the using diversion for your lying ass.

So it is about Levites don't have city now? gringrin

So because Levites don't have a City,they can't father children again?

Ojuntana:

What do you want to do with it?
no be u say I should know how Jews count their geneology?

Ojuntana:

Explain what kind of sister it is then. Jews don't identify themselves based on familial ties.
then how come Joseph the carpenter was called son of David?

Ojuntana:

They identify based on patrilineal lines. So to claim Mary is a descendant of Aaron by sisterhood whatever that nonsense means is to fabricate your own genealogy that does not conform with Jewish standards. So you have to show proof that such genealogy exists or else na another taqiyya

and where did u see me identify Mary based on matrilineal line?.

I still asking u since and u still ignore the question, quote the verse from the Bible that Said Mary is from Judah Tribe.

Pathetic thing is that,u said Jew identify based on patrilineal line and Jesus was called son of David through his fake father gringrin and if u say he was called son of David through her mother then u contradicted yourself gringrin the fact that Bible never stated Mary was from lineage of David.

Ojuntana:

Luke 3. Go and read
your lying ass ain't telling any truth,Luke 3 was talking about geneology of Joseph the carpenter the non -real Father of Jesus.

Ojuntana:

Lol. The same Quran that says Mary mother of Jesus is Aaron's sister grin grin Badly written Quran exposed the lies of Jews. What lies exactly?
sister based on geneology.

Just line son based on geneology.

Ojuntana:

Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,
the son of Heli,
keep exposing your dumbass ass there.gringrin

Joseph the carpenter was called the son of heli there.

And u saw the word "son" and u still referred it to Mary?

Jesus was about thirty years old when he began his public ministry. Jesus was known as the son of Joseph. Joseph was the son of Heli

Luke 3:23

Jacob or heli, which one is Joseph the carpenter father? gringrin
Ojuntana:

That's because the quran badly copied the Bible. There's no way a copycat will copy perfectly you have to agree. Another fable is the absurd claim that Jesus was replaced by someone else on the cross. When Roman records clearly shows that Jesus' crucifixion indeed happened. The historicity of the crucifixion of Jesus in the Bible is not in doubt as it is well detailed and clear while that of Quran seems like a badly rehearsed fable that is incomplete and unverifiable. For example, the person who was said to replace Jesus on the cross, what is his name and where does he come from?
gringrin keep deceiving yourself there,u mean the same Jesus death that filled with contradictions gringrin in the Bible?

And why would a sane man expecting the death of another man especially a good man?

Ojuntana:

The term son of David is to imply that he is of the lineage of David and not that he is biological son.
then why is it hard for u to agree that the term so imply that she is of the lineage of Aaron and not that that she is biological sister?

Ojuntana:

Jews trace their genealogy through the male line and the descendants are always direct.
and Aaron is a female?

Ojuntana:

No sister or brother or cousin or uncle in genealogies.
and the one i quoted say it is biological sister?

In the sense "omobinrin" or "arabinrin" if u understand Yoruba language.

Ojuntana:

That is why it is easy to spot Mary sister of Aaron as a mistake because it makes no sense whatsoever to refer to Mary as sister of Aaron, moreso when she was not from Aaron's line.
What makes u think Mary is not From Aaron line?

Do u know her relative called Elizabeth was a Levite?

Ojuntana:

Aaron was a levite. Mary was from Judah. So how will you call someone from Judah "sister" to a Levite when all the children of Israel are actually brothers and sisters to one another. You cannot ever be able to explain it.
Your dumb ass hasn't still show me where Mary from the tribe of Judah.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by ArewaNorth: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sunday2021:
hahaaaa, just tell me you don't know.
The meaning of Christian is =CHRIST LIKE.
The disciple of Jesus Christ were the first to be called Christian. Christianity start in the new testament.

I fully well know all hose fabricated stories which arose after Jesus's death. Tell me what they call the religion before his crucifixion not after.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igala Colonisation Of Northern Igbo States (1450-18th Century) / Ohanaeze Replies Fredrick Nwabufo, Says Igbos Are Prepared For 2023 Presidency / Lagos Tribunal Okays Substituted Service Of Jandor’s Petition On Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.