Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians (8306 Views)

Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Entprys(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Even here in Saare, most people are muslim. Why mum do this to us. Being a christian here is like driving against the trafic.
When Alhaji was alife, everybody know him in Alaguntan Iyana Ipaja. He never played with islam. Now see what Alhaja before has turn us to. In Kwara here christians are politically ordinary fisi.
But I made sure I married a muslim(Adijat) and my children all bear muslim names.
Say NO to reverse gear.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by limeta(f): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
At 40 years Mohammed claimed angel spoke to him
Do you know if angel also spoke to your mum
Talk to her

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Haakeem(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
limeta:
Talk to her
You sound so dumb.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by RedChiefPriest: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
You're free to go back to Islam nau
Christianity is a free religion, nobody is going to kill you or stone you to death or behead you if you feel like leaving.
You don't need to rant,just leave and go back to mosque gaskiani faa.

Dj! 2 keg of palmwine for me
Barman! Play me "Your Choice" by Ojukwu and Nelson Mandela

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by BornKiller: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Are you not a grown up married man? Go back to knacking your brain on the ground and worshipping "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW).

Entprys:
Even here in Saare, most people are muslim. Why mum do this to us. Being a christian here is like driving against the trafic.
When Alhaji was alife, everybody know him in Alaguntan Iyana Ipaja. He never played with islam. Now see what Alhaja before has turn us to. In Kwara here christians are politically ordinary fisi.
But I made sure I married a muslim(Adijat) and my children all bear muslim names.
Say NO to reverse gear.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by 3LACK: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
How do you hear the teaching of both Christianity and Islam, and choose islam?

Most Muslims haven't heard the teaching of Christianity, if they did they'll certainly be in awe

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by ArewaNorth: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
3LACK:
How do you hear the teaching of both Christianity and Islam, and choose islam?

Most Muslims haven't heard the teaching of Christianity, if they did they'll certainly be in awe

Average Muslim know Christianity more than some Christians. Muslims know a lot about Judaism and Christianity. May be you are very ignorant of Islam. Islam sees Judaism and Christianity as earlier versions of Islam, revelations given within the same tradition by Allah but misunderstood over time by their followers. Muslims see Islam as the final, complete, and correct revelation in the monotheistic tradition of the three faiths.

In the Qur'an, Jesus is referred to in ninety three verses in fifteen Chapters; and mentioned by name twenty-five times as “son of Mary” or “Messiah Jesus, son of Mary”.

Islam agrees with Christianity that Jesus was born to a virgin, was sinless, performed miracles, and was superior to other prophets. Both Islam and Judaism teach that Jesus was not in any way Divine. Jews think Jesus was no more than a Rabbi. Islam teaches Jesus was no more than a prophet and a word/sign of Allah. (Qur’an 43:61)

Islam, denies the central teaching and belief of Christianity by denying Jesus' divinity, crucifixion, and resurrection. Judaism denies the divinity of Jesus; but not his crucifixion. Both Islam and Judaism deny the Christian belief in original sin.

Jews and Muslims are both in fundamental agreement that neither Jesus, nor any other human, should be worshiped as a God, or as any part of the one and only God.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Omoslim26: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Average Muslim know Christianity more than some Christians. Muslims know a lot about Judaism and Christianity. May be you are very ignorant of Islam. Islam sees Judaism and Christianity as earlier versions of Islam, revelations given within the same tradition by Allah but misunderstood over time by their followers. Muslims see Islam as the final, complete, and correct revelation in the monotheistic tradition of the three faiths.

In the Qur'an, Jesus is referred to in ninety three verses in fifteen Chapters; and mentioned by name twenty-five times as “son of Mary” or “Messiah Jesus, son of Mary”.

Islam agrees with Christianity that Jesus was born to a virgin, was sinless, performed miracles, and was superior to other prophets. Both Islam and Judaism teach that Jesus was not in any way Divine. Jews think Jesus was no more than a Rabbi. Islam teaches Jesus was no more than a prophet and a word/sign of Allah. (Qur’an 43:61)

Islam, denies the central teaching and belief of Christianity by denying Jesus' divinity, crucifixion, and resurrection. Judaism denies the divinity of Jesus; but not his crucifixion. Both Islam and Judaism deny the Christian belief in original sin.

Jews and Muslims are both in fundamental agreement that neither Jesus, nor any other human, should be worshiped as a God, or as any part of the one and only God.

Both Islam and Christianity preach Equity, fairness and unity as core spices to inter-relate with our neighbors and society.
It's a shame that some greedy political class rather use their selfish and greedy interest to cause disunity and mistrust amongst ourselves.
Let's think more on values as men with honesty and decency in dealing with our neighbors and society.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by ArewaNorth: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

Both Islam and Christianity preach Equity, fairness and unity as core spices to inter-relate with our neighbors and society.
It's a shame that some greedy political class rather use their selfish and greedy interest to cause disunity and mistrust amongst ourselves.
Let's think more on values as men with honesty and decency in dealing with our neighbors and society.

We just let some people change us from being faithful to God to being faithful to their world desire.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Omoslim26: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
ArewaNorth:

We just let some people change us from being faithful to God to being faithful to their world desire.

I am looking forward to seeing a time when We will see a Nigerian where true nationalism will win over our diversities.
In doing so we must continue to put in work to unify us better and not further steer up hate, distrust,fear and tension amongst Us.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by IamAtikulate: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Moslems claim to know Christianity more than Christians, but they know nothing about the religion.

Their knowledge of Christianity is so poor that you will wonder where they learn those things and they are very arrogant to learn.

You can't understand Christianity and the Grace dispensation and follow Islam.

I respect your religion, but that's just the truth.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Heffalump(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Entprys:
Say NO to reverse gear.

When you open your eye well, you will see how God used your mum to give your guys salvation. If you judge what's going on around the world with that religion of your dad, you should be grateful that mum saw the light ahead of you. Don't be deceived!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Bennysam: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Haakeem:
You sound so dumb.
Because of odinary question
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by malvisguy212: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
limeta:
Talk to her
Even Muhammad believe he was possess by demon. it was his Wife that put the idea of angel in his head.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by limeta(f): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
malvisguy212:
Even Muhammad believe he was possess by demon. it was his Wife that put the idea of angel in his head.

The thing tire person

7 Likes

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Spy360(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
ArewaNorth:

If there is no original sin, then there is no sin at all in the world and religion or God is false and no need for Him.

If there is original sin, then there's a need for a saviour, a Messiah - hence Jesus.

If Jesus was just a rabbi or prophet, then virgin birth is false, and He was not sinless; He is an impostor. If He is a saviour (and not an impostor) - born of a virgin and sinless then He is God. For it is only God that can save, and it is only Him that is sinless , not a rabbi or prophet.

If He is God, and saviour then he died and ressurected. If He did not die, He did not ressurect, if He did not ressurect, He is not God. If He is not God, then we are all damned, because there will be no good in the world. No hope, no justice, all is vanity.

If there is hope in life, and justice in posterity then Jesus is God.

13 Likes

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by IamANigerianMan: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Brother your mama brought you into light , you decided to choose darkness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by ArewaNorth: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Spy360:

If there is no original sin, then there is no sin at all in the world and religion or God is false and no need for Him.

If there is original sin, then there's a need for a saviour, a Messiah - hence Jesus.

If Jesus was just a rabbi or prophet, then virgin birth is false, and He was not sinless; He is an impostor. If He is a saviour (and not an impostor) - born of a virgin and sinless then He is God. For it is only God that can save, and it is only Him that is sinless , not a rabbi or prophet.

If He is God, and saviour then he died and ressurected. If He did not die, He did not ressurect, if He did not ressurect, He is not God. If He is not God, then we are all damned, because there will be no good in the world. No hope, no justice, all is vanity.

You have made no point here but what u already believed in!

4 Likes

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by ArewaNorth: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Moslems claim to know Christianity more than Christians, but they know nothing about the religion.

Their knowledge of Christianity is so poor that you will wonder where they learn those things and they are very arrogant to learn.

You may disagree with the Muslims understanding of Christianity because you are so dogmatic and careless to learn more beyond what they teach you. Muslims have the root and first hand knowledge of Christianity before it was distorted to what u might have been fed with. True knowledge and value of Christianity is dated back to the times before pagans of Roman Empire distorted the knowledge to fit their throne. You need deep research on controversial conspiracies against Christianity!

5 Likes

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by SamOchuko: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Entprys:
Say NO to reverse gear.

You said you’re married with kids, it therefore means you’re an adult cos I don’t think a lil kid will be married with kids, how come the mother to a grown man with wife and kids is choosing the religion he will belong to for him? Is your mum the one footing your bills? Are you dependent on her? Why come online to complain about your mum choosing your religion for you when you can quietly go back to your Islamic root or are you a mummy’s boy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by SHINJA: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You may disagree with the Muslims understanding of Christianity because you are so dogmatic and careless to learn more beyond what they teach you. Muslims have the root and first hand knowledge of Christianity before it was distorted to what u might have been fed with. True knowledge and value of Christianity is dated back to the times before pagans of Roman Empire distorted the knowledge to fit their throne. You need deep research on controversial conspiracies against Christianity!

You guys know noting about Christianity, no one will know Jesus and decide to kill his fellow human over religion...

If truly Muslims know Jesus ,all of them will convert to Christianity..

I don't blame Muslims who kill for their religion,the founder of Islam "Mohammad" was a violent man..

Is Mohammad truly a prophet?

How can a prophet marry a 6 years old girl?

Guy reason m..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Nutase: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Average Muslim know Christianity more than some Christians. Muslims know a lot about Judaism and Christianity.

Ironic.
Sounds like an accountant claiming to know more about the workings of the human body than a medical doctor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by SU50: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Spy360:

What incoherence.

There is no sin if there is no original sin?

If there is original sin, then there is need for a saviour?

See the pattern, i.e where the story is going?

Read the old and new testaments to see how watery the story line is.

1 Like

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by SU50: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
SHINJA:

You guys know noting about Christianity, no one will know Jesus and decide to kill his fellow human over religion...

I don't blame Muslims who kill for their religion,the founder of Islam "Mohammad" was a violent man..

Guy reason m..

You guys will just have to always display your ignorance on your foreheads. What were the crusades?

1 Like

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Mandyoluchi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good day house pls I need some financial assistance to get my original documents from my school.
Access bank
EO
God bless
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by naija4life247: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Entprys:
Say NO to reverse gear.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by naija4life247: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
limeta:
Talk to her

I think you should ask Mary that Angel impregnated
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by SU50: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Christians are, unfortunately following a lost path.

The pope was supporting LGBTQ. What remains? The story of Sodom and gomorah is a popular one but what do you took for? Entertainment, just sing and shout hallelujah.

Changing what you believe to be God's word from 'son' to 'child' right before your eyes, a few decades from today they will be pummeling down the ears of someone how God's child(just decades back it was son) and decades from today it might me daughter because, well, we have to follow trends.

What does Christianity stands for?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by naija4life247: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
SHINJA:

Guy reason m..

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you

1 Like

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by naija4life247: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
SU50:

Christians are, unfortunately following a lost path.

The pope was supporting LGBTQ. What remains? The story of Sodom and gomorah is a popular one but what do you took for? Entertainment, just sing and shout hallelujah.

Changing what you believe to be God's word from 'son' to 'child' right before your eyes, a few decades from today they will be pummeling down the ears of someone how God's child(just decades back it was son) and decades from today it might me daughter because, well, we have to follow trends.

What does Christianity stands for?

That book called Bible have been mutilated severally by these Lucifer's children. They are now gradually changing Jesus to gender X. What a people

2 Likes

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by SHINJA: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
SU50:

You guys will just have to always display your ignorance on your foreheads. What were the crusades?

If you want to have peace follow Jesus Christ.

Mohammad has nothing to offer you....

Shalom

6 Likes

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Panda7(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
revert to islam, religion is faith.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State / Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home / Court Refuses Agf’s Application To Stop Senate Probe On Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.