Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna (41235 Views)

Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
pargelenis:
crètin spotted

Indoctrinated schmuck, what’s your doctrine, Catholic?
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Joey4321: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
May his killers be found and executed.

Also the killers of 5000 ibos in Anambra should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I haven't heard the story before, do you have a news source?

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by pargelenis(m): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maynman:
Indoctrinated schmuck, what’s your doctrine, Catholic?
Go sukk your boy friend’s paenis you inbred muslime!
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Joey4321: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
FirstSon01:
Why you need to vote for Atiku/PDP.

We in the PDP have seen all it takes to move Nigeria forward and our candidate reflects it.

1) Atiku is not tribalistic or religiously inclined.
The other two candidates are very tribalistic and religiously inclined. PO drove northerners from Anambra, they've not forgotten. Tinubu feels christians are inconsequential but Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a unifier, he married an Igbo Christian wife and has many youths, and a diverse community of people around him.

2) Atiku promulgated the new electronic electoral laws which produced a free and fair system.

3) Atiku us a seasoned businessman who's personal business has done way better than the other candidates. And he did it without using public funds. He hasn't being in power for about 20 years now, he has no political godson that's remitting to him, but he's still rich. He didn't owe workers salaries and save government money in his personal bank. He's not using public funds to bankroll his family.

4) Atiku is smart. He's resource oriented, that's why he doesn't make appointments based on political capabilities but on mental capabilities. That's why he chose Peter Obi in 2019 and Okowa now ahead of Nyesom Wike who is my political leader.

5) Atiku has the best chance to wrestle power from the APC and it's terrible ideologies.

Vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for president 2023!

Atiku campaigned for the plague that sits in Aso rock today, sir.

So, no.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by BwoyFlamez(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2022
I earn money from @Tesla_Now you too can���

https://www.teslanownga.com/pages/register/index?invite_code=3626773
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2022
pargelenis:
Go sukk your boy friend’s paenis you inbred muslime!

What a Chrestian, jesus Chrestus will be happy cheesy

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by PeterObi4LP: 12:05am On Jul 21, 2022
dagbas:
One of the Rev fathers abducted last week has been confirmed to have been greusomely murdered.

RE: KIDNAPPED PRIESTS OF THE CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF KAFANCHAN

Sequel to the announcement of he two kidnapped priests from our diocese, we wish to announce at Rev. Fr. Donatus Cleophas escaped from his abductors and s reunited with us. However, it is with a deep sense of sorrow and pains that the Bishop. Clergy, Religious and Laity of the Diocese of Kafanchan announce the gruesome murder of Very Rev. Fr. John Mark Chietnum. The Diocese has declared a two day mourning for peaceful repose of his soul and may his soul and the souls of the faithfui departed rest In peace - Amen.

The killing will be child's play if Muslim Muslim ticket flys. Christians be wise and vote wisely. Rip to the dead
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by loswhite(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:
Before he died I’m sure he claimed he had “grace”. You want an Israelite god to come help you in west Africa.

What has that got to do with government failure? I'm sure your west African god has made you immortal
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by DIVAD2000: 12:06am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Maynman post=114928189]Before he died I’m sure he claimed he had “grace”. You want an Israelite god to come help you in west Africa.

Where were the west African gods when we were colonized?
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2022
loswhite:
What has that got to do with government failure? I'm sure your west African god has made you immortal

You have grace until you die then people like you will use your death as a prayer reference when thanking their god for giving them grace that did not die, and the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by pargelenis(m): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:
What a Chrestian, jesus Chrestus will be happy cheesy
regardless of what religion I practice or not, I called out your callous response to the tragic/senseless death of a person. You don’t see it that way, because you still have your boyfriend’s akamu in your mouth
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=DIVAD2000 post=114932328][/quote]

We have to ask eledumare and olokun.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 12:09am On Jul 21, 2022
pargelenis:
regardless of what religion I practice or not, I called out your callous response to the tragic/senseless death of a person. You don’t see it that way, because you still have your boyfriend’s akamu in your mouth

You are so eager, fluid and quick with these gay words, you use it often huh?
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by jogojogo: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Have you heard of Bishop Kukah,
I know you have not heard of Pator Oyedepo, Abioye and Eneche?
What have these men not say?
I know you have never heard of Apostle Suleiman

You want them to just carry gun, go into the market and start shootin efore you know they are speaking out as much as they could
FactBoyz:
No major Christian leader or association has openly condemned this sacrilegious act of Blasphemy! We are our own problem! The constant need for validation, acceptance and political correctness will send so many people to the great beyond early! Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Qtrpst4: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2022
I don't do brother with foolish people

GodsOwnMan:

I completely agree with you my brother.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by GodsOwnMan: 12:53am On Jul 21, 2022
Qtrpst4:
I am filled with hatred and bitterness in my heart.

My brother, cure yourself of hatred and bitterness move into joy/happiness by becoming BATIFIED.

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Laggafin: 12:54am On Jul 21, 2022
Christians must also begin to be ruthless

Enough is enough
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Pio44: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Ur atiku will be worse, shara case, Catholic should learn how fight back
FirstSon01:
Why you need to vote for Atiku/PDP.

We in the PDP have seen all it takes to move Nigeria forward and our candidate reflects it.

1) Atiku is not tribalistic or religiously inclined.
The other two candidates are very tribalistic and religiously inclined. PO drove northerners from Anambra, they've not forgotten. Tinubu feels christians are inconsequential but Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a unifier, he married an Igbo Christian wife and has many youths, and a diverse community of people around him.

2) Atiku promulgated the new electronic electoral laws which produced a free and fair system.

3) Atiku us a seasoned businessman who's personal business has done way better than the other candidates. And he did it without using public funds. He hasn't being in power for about 20 years now, he has no political godson that's remitting to him, but he's still rich. He didn't owe workers salaries and save government money in his personal bank. He's not using public funds to bankroll his family.

4) Atiku is smart. He's resource oriented, that's why he doesn't make appointments based on political capabilities but on mental capabilities. That's why he chose Peter Obi in 2019 and Okowa now ahead of Nyesom Wike who is my political leader.

5) Atiku has the best chance to wrestle power from the APC and it's terrible ideologies.

Vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for president 2023!
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Blitzerz: 1:10am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:
Before he died I’m sure he claimed he had “grace”. You want an Israelite god to come help you in west Africa.

Sharap

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Fahdiga(m): 1:15am On Jul 21, 2022
onuman:

Because Nigerian Christians pray only while Islamists in far north Nigeria and from abroad who are armed to the teeth fight to convert Nigeria to an Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, like the Taliban did in Afghanistan. The Islamists are supported by the Islamist Fulani-led government of Nigeria.
The Bible says faith without work is not enough.
True.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 1:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Blitzerz:

Sharap

Okay Yahweh worshipper
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2022
This will a be a child play when that Chicago vegetable and his boko haram vice will take over from fulani terrorist Sympathiser Buhari...

Muslim Muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria

I will be in dubai telling unah rip if unah allow this mistake
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Kendollar696(m): 1:26am On Jul 21, 2022
dagbas:
One of the Rev fathers abducted last week has been confirmed to have been greusomely murdered.

RE: KIDNAPPED PRIESTS OF THE CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF KAFANCHAN

Sequel to the announcement of he two kidnapped priests from our diocese, we wish to announce at Rev. Fr. Donatus Cleophas escaped from his abductors and s reunited with us. However, it is with a deep sense of sorrow and pains that the Bishop. Clergy, Religious and Laity of the Diocese of Kafanchan announce the gruesome murder of Very Rev. Fr. John Mark Chietnum. The Diocese has declared a two day mourning for peaceful repose of his soul and may his soul and the souls of the faithfui departed rest In peace - Amen.

They won't kidnap Imams....
The Force of Jesus can't be stopped. Who ever that is behind this, should remember that, no one is an immortal, they still have blood and their veins. The grave will be your home some day.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by chiboysic: 1:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Any Christian's that vote for APC will be caused for ever and ever.

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Qtrpst4: 1:51am On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

My brother,I have mumu running in my family. Too much cassava and agbado give all of us kwashiokor for our family. Nah poverty dey make me support this druggie.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by favour32(m): 1:52am On Jul 21, 2022
This is just a tip of the iceberg of a MUSLIM _MUSLIM TICKET.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Qtrpst4: 1:55am On Jul 21, 2022
No wonder you resemble person wey dey smoke heroin

GodsOwnMan:

Tifnubu Nah hem kill the youths for lekki toll gate. My brother follow for the people wey dem kill for there but I still dey support am because dem swear for us for my family
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by GodsOwnMan: 1:55am On Jul 21, 2022
Qtrpst4:
My brother,I have mumu running in my family. Too much mkpumirin give all of us kwashiokor and yam leg for our family. Nah poverty dey make me support peteru giringory obi.

Mkpumirin is a scourged. To escape this scourge be adviced to BATIFY:

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Blitzerz: 1:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:

Okay Yahweh worshipper
Heartless zombie
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Qtrpst4: 1:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Better vote for Peter obi

GodsOwnMan:

Druggie Nah hem dey supply us with heroin wey I dey smoke
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by GodsOwnMan: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Qtrpst4:
peteru giringory obi Nah hem massacre 5000 Ibo youths and dumped their bodies inside Akwuzu river. My brother follow for the people wey dem kill for there but I still dey support am because dem swear for us for my family

I will pray for you and your family. For the time been remember to be BATIFIED:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.