Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna (41221 Views)

Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
pargelenis:
you dress up as a girl and call your boyfriend over grin

Getting weak, you can do better girl cheesy
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by pargelenis(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
-
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 2:37am On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Sorry dude, my preference is biological females … go ask your boyfriend for his akamu.
And you are fluent with “akamu” and gay words, you are very familiar with the words, go girl!!
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34am On Jul 22, 2022
According to God's word people will continue to kill people during the endtime {Revelations 6:3-4} though this is really sad but we need to know why it's happening this way.

Politicians are behind terrorist attacks not religionists!

Religious title chiefs are the main target during political struggle because most voters listens to them so politicians who knows that their chances of staying in power reduces will always look for ways to get read of such religious title chiefs. That's why Jesus strictly warned his own disciples not to go about with religious titles {Matthew 23:8-10} you expose yourself to danger when all eyes are on you as the man whose words carries the masses along. In the first century Jesus was not popular by face they only knew his name as his disciples are curing all manners of sickness and casting out demons in his name. But as for his face unbelievers can't figure it out since he dresses like his friends so even though the politicians who were also the religious leaders of his time felt threatened having him in their community {John 11:48} they decided to get rid of Jesus {John 11:53} but how are they going to catch someone they don't identify? undecided

They decided to send soldiers to arrest him he is the teacher so the soldiers only need to wait and see who is TEACHING the people, listen to his utterances so as to be fully convinced that they're arresting the right person. But after listening to Jesus the soldiers felt touched by his teachings to the point they have to return to their leaders perhaps to convince those murderous religionists that Jesus is like a Wonderful Counselor {John 7:45-46} they were really annoyed telling the soldiers that those listening to Jesus are accursed people! John 7:47-49

Do you notice the major reason why Jesus must die? Well it's because many people are listening to his teachings. So instead of going to their businesses and other assigned duties they're carried away by Jesus' message.

Today politicians are still the same, they will get rid of anyone whose words carries the masses along. But true Christians are not popular neither do they dress differently in the public so we move freely without been noticed by politicians. So when politicians are killing their detractors they don't even think about us because we are neither for them or against them we are neutral as in no part of their system, it's either they all join forces against us or ignore us since we're not on either side! John 17:14 smiley

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by pargelenis(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
-
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Don’t be embarrassed that your boyfriend sprays akamu all over your face … your life, your choice.

Show off girl! You so fluent with “akamu” I’m sure it’s not your first time saying it, you even devised a slang for it. Girl you sure love “AKAMU”
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Onyipk: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:

Yes he is god of the hebrews nothing more that’s why the religion of the jews is Judaism, google who is the FATHER OF JUDAISM (Christianity comes from Judaism) and it seems you are addicted to middle east gods but why worship small boy yahweh? Worship his father or mother cheesy

You lack logos and you have been indoctrinated with DOXA(heard of orthoDOX cheesy)

Jesus Chrestus is dead but don’t worry he is coming soon for his Chrestians…..peace.

You seriously lack RHEMA for Judaism is the religious worship of the Israelites even till today centred on the Torah(the laws of Moses and tbe old testament) BUT, there is a new testament in the blood of Jesus Christ and the devil has seriously blinded most of you on earth today. Moses is subject to Jesus Christ as Jesus Christ whether you like it or not is the son of God and is God in the trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

In living life in Christ Jesus, you read the bible in the letters/ logos. Now Apostle Paul warns us in 2 Corinthians 3:6 that it is the Spirit that gives life and not the letters. Thus, during my private study of the word of God, I pick up my bible and call on the Holy Spirit who is on earth today as our teacher, helper etc to come and teach me . The Holy Spirit removes litery meanings and gives spiritual meanings that keeps us burning daily!

But let me leave you to your fate since you prefer letters and dogma over rhema- the revelation of who Gid is by the Spirit. At least, you can never claim before God on the last day that you were not told.

May the Almighty God that is called Jehovah save you in Jesus name amen.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onyipk:

You seriously lack rhema Judaism is the religious worship of the Israelites centred on the Torah(the laws of Moses and tbe old testament) BUT, there is a new testament in the blood of Jesus Christ and the devil has seriously blinded most of you on earth today. Moses is subject to Jesus Christ as Jesus Christ whether you like it or not is the son of God and is God in the trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

But let me leave you to your fate since you prefer letters and dogma over rhema- the revelation of who Gid is by the Spirit. At least, you can never claim before God on the last day that you were not told.

You lack logos and you’ve been indoctrinated with Doxa. When was israEL created? When was torah created which is just a part of the pentauch that you call Old Testament
Which Judaism are you talking about? Rabbinical Judaism? Second temple Judaism? Hellenistic Judaism?

Have you ever sat down and research on Judaism or you following the words of your shepherd like the sheep you are!
Judaism is from yahwism. Your illiteracy is glaring, no wonder you are a Chrestian!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

We are going to expose yaldaboath aka Yahweh. Let’s go Chrestian!

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onyipk:

You seriously lack RHEMA for Judaism is the religious worship of the Israelites even till today centred on the Torah(the laws of Moses and tbe old testament) BUT, there is a new testament in the blood of Jesus Christ and the devil has seriously blinded most of you on earth today. Moses is subject to Jesus Christ as Jesus Christ whether you like it or not is the son of God and is God in the trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

In living life in Christ Jesus, you read the bible in the letters/ logos. Now Apostle Paul warns us in 2 Corinthians 3:6 that it is the Spirit that gives life and not the letters. Thus, during my private study of the word of God, I pick up my bible and call on the Holy Spirit who is on earth today as our teacher, helper etc to come and teach me . The Holy Spirit removes litery meanings and gives spiritual meanings that keeps us burning daily!

Rhema is a Hebrew word which simply means utterances/spoken words, jews use it like that but you’ve been indoctrinated to think it’s a special mysterious word bwahahahah , you sure love middle east languages and gods!
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Onyipk: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:

You lack logos and you’ve been indoctrinated with Doxa. When was israEL created? When was torah created which is just a part of the pentauch that you call Old Testament
Which Judaism are you talking about? Rabbinical Judaism? Second temple Judaism? Hellenistic Judaism?

Have you ever sat down and research on Judaism or you following the words of your shepherd like the sheep you are!
Judaism is from yahwism. Your illiteracy is glaring, no wonder you are a Chrestian!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

We are going to expose yaldaboath aka Yahweh. Let’s go Chrestian!

You are SOAKED IN DOGMA/ LETTERS/LOGOS. But I am soaked in the new testament of the blood of Jesus Christ. I love the old testament and also the new testament. Infact I am through with a book on the revelational insights the Holy Spirit gave me almost all chapters are from writings in the old testament. Thus I am SOAKED IN HIS RHEMA.
I cannot help you but I pray for you this day that one day before it is too late, you will enter into the revelational knowledge of God his RHEMA and be saved.

Until then, I sign out dusting my feet .

Peace!
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onyipk:

You are SOAKED IN DOGMA/ LETTERS/LOGOS. But I am soaked in the new testament of the blood of Jesus Christ. I love the old testament and also the new testament. Infact I am through with a book on the revelational insights the Holy Spirit gave me almost all chapters are from writings in the old testament. Thus I am SOAKED IN HIS RHEMA.
I cannot help you but I pray for you this day that one day before it is too late, you will enter into the revelational knowledge of God his RHEMA and be saved.

Peace!

Lol illiterate, logos means written words.
you are soaked in rhema(spoken words) bwahahahah.
Dem don use middle east languages scam you!
I’m the one with dogma but you have a doctrine that you must follow lol

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onyipk:

Peace!

You are soaked in New Testament.
What language was the New Testament written in?
Bwahahahah.
Rhema simply means spoken words. You are soaked in spoken words, indoctrinated sheep!
Dem don use middle east languages scam you!
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onyipk:

Peace!

Jesus Chrestus is coming soon with spoken words or you prefer to call it rhema, it makes you smart, right? cheesy

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by pargelenis(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
-
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Your face is covered with your boyfriend’s akamu … your life, your choice.

Don’t you love it cheesy
Go on girl, tell me more about this “akamu” you are so excited about
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Kobojunkie: 1:58am On May 06, 2023
opribo:
They are making mockery 0f the word of God that says Psalms 105:15
“Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” They shall be destroyed immediately because no one can battle with God.
You go about killing men of God and you think you have created a fearful image for yourself. Wait for your destruction it is already here not tomorrow. You can't hide in the army uniform or hide as emir or hide inside the government.
Don't fall for the soundbites fed you by your pastors and mogs, always go back and verify for yourself.
6 You belong to the family of his servant Abraham. You are descendants of Jacob, the people God chose.
7 The Lord is our God. He rules the whole world.
8 He will remember his agreement forever. He will always keep the promises he made to his people.
9 He will keep the agreement he made with Abraham and the promise he made to Isaac.
10 He gave it as a law to Jacob. He gave it to Israel as an agreement that will last forever!
11 He said, “I will give you the land of Canaan. It will be your very own.”
12 At the time God said this, there were only a few of his people, and they were strangers there.
13 They traveled around from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another.
14 But the Lord did not let anyone mistreat them. He warned kings not to harm them.
15 He said, “Don’t hurt my chosen people. Don’t harm my prophets.” - Psalm 115 vs 4 - 15
See from the above that God made that statement regarding all of the children of Israel and the prophets in the land. And that warning was meant by God for all the foreign kings and peoples of the foreign nations through which He took His chosen people? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong / If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.