Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna (41162 Views)

Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by edlion57(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
May his killers be found and executed.

Also the killers of 5000 ibos in Anambra should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
calm down and reason well
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by GodsOwnMan: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
edlion57:
How many people did peter giringory slaughtered?

5000 innocent Igbo souls. PERUSE:

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by jrusky(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Again
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by aluyapreston: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maynman:
Before he died I’m sure he claims he had “grace”

You will die uselessly sha.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by GodsOwnMan: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ezmans:
Na my bush village 5000 people died. I am an idiot

Are you from Anambra? Because it was in Anambra that peter giringory obi massacred 5000 innocent Igbo youths. Peruse again:

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by edosignature(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Systemic killing of priests is now the order of the day in Kaduna.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Evaremedy: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na country like this way this na him somebody get mind the run Muslim - Muslim ticket and think say him go win.

No whala.
All dey here the watch
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by koolaid87: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Muslim muslim ticket. Let's go
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Toneypen247(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
ogbonti:

the catholic church is a racist entity

The vatican has the biggest mafia ring known to mankind - why can’t they send at least 20 snippers into Nigeria to take out these bandits? i can’t believe the Italian mafia is quiet while their investments in Nigeria is going to ruins- hmmm or is it because the priests are black men ? even as ISIS and Osama worry reach those days, fear no let am touch catholics church members, talkless of their priests or bishops because they know the catholic church is a mafia organization that can be very ruthless - for this to be happening it seems the current pope is a racist who doesn’t give a damn about his black priest getting killed like lizards in Nigeria

Did they teach you anything about sovereignty in government or civic education while growing up
Must you always find a way to defend failure? Haba, have conscience na.....at least for the sake of your children maybe currently or in the future.

Anyway, cognitive dissonance is a choice, so I rest my case.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by johnbd: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maynman:
may God have mercy on you
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by IbadeHQ: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
nkem1992:
With all the killings,kidnapping and nepotism some animals want us to vote for tinubu, nonsense.

U need brain check, what has City boy got to do with this shit. Can't you just sell your candidate and leave him alone, or is he the governor of Kaduna state? You ipigs Will enter lagoon by may 29 if you don't cure yourself of bitterness and hatred.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Even thou I am not a Catholic.. but I can't help but to ask, Why Catholic priest been target all the time..
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by ignis: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Say no to Muslim - Muslim ticket.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
cybersoldiers:
APC government killed him.

Say no to APC, say no to Muslim brotherhood party.

It's time for a Christian to rule Nigeria, that's how it has always been done.

Why are they in a hurry to remove christians from Nigeria's governance

Ipob and OBi are free to lunch another set of Terror group in North or Muslims community just to make sure that they painted M-M black,

Remember that APC must win next years election wether it favours you or not,
What I just knew is that you have Nothing to do about it.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by ogbonti: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Toneypen247:

Did they teach you anything about sovereignty in government or civic education while growing up
Must you always find a way to defend failure? Haba, have conscience na.....at least for the sake of your children maybe currently or in the future.

Anyway, cognitive dissonance is a choice, so I rest my case.

go and sit down if you do not have any thing meaningful to say - where was the respect for sovereignty, when;

1. The US sent a crack team of Navy seals to rescue her citizen that was kidnapped without the Nigerian government being aware until they killed some of the terrorists and took away their citizen?

2. Israeli snippers and special forces raided Entebbe in Uganda to free the Israeli hostages held by Idi Amin?

3. US Navy seal 13 entered Abottabad and killed notorious Terrorist Osama and left without the government of Pakistan knowing what happened until they left ?

I can go on and on - but you want Nigeria’s sovereignty to be respected when Nigerian Government has demonstrated her lack of capacity to protect the lives and property of catholic priest and Nigerians in general ?

maybe you are a terrorist sympathizer

Don’t worry tell your bandits to kill any American like they kill these priests and watch B-52 Bombers level down Sambissa Forest and Bandit hideouts in Northern Nigeria overnight

rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Paulianfa(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is just the beginning, let Moslem Moslem take over then...
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Btruth: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
nazicartel:
Wait. I don't want to buy into all these talks of Priests being killed. I want to ask. Is there any gangup against Catholic priests?... They are being killed almost every week. What's really happening
I think Vatican City should do something too.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by edlion57(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I have metal problem:
I agree with you
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by doublefreez(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
nazicartel:
Wait. I don't want to buy into all these talks of Priests being killed. I want to ask. Is there any gangup against Catholic priests?... They are being killed almost every week. What's really happening

I do not know what you mean by "I do dont want to buy".. I know this priest personally. He was from my parish even before he joined seminary to become a priest. And his family confirmed his death to my dad

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Harmlesspill(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
May his killers be found and executed.

Also the killers of 5000 ibos in Anambra should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Are you mad or something??
Don't worry,, you're next in line

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by edlion57(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
5000 innocent Igbo souls. PERUSE:[/quote]
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
johnbd:
may God have mercy on you

May sango have mercy on you.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Abuventure: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maynman:
your stupidity is with out limit
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
aluyapreston:

You will die uselessly sha.

And you too cheesy
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Abuventure:
your stupidity is with out limit

Don’t you also have grace too, sheep?
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by GodsOwnMan: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Harmlesspill:

I am mad. I am next in line for death and destruction.

That's your business buddy. Meanwhile peruse the many crimes of giringory.

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by NLban: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
dagbas:
One of the Rev fathers abducted last week has been confirmed to have been greusomely murdered.

RE: KIDNAPPED PRIESTS OF THE CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF KAFANCHAN

Sequel to the announcement of he two kidnapped priests from our diocese, we wish to announce at Rev. Fr. Donatus Cleophas escaped from his abductors and s reunited with us. However, it is with a deep sense of sorrow and pains that the Bishop. Clergy, Religious and Laity of the Diocese of Kafanchan announce the gruesome murder of Very Rev. Fr. John Mark Chietnum. The Diocese has declared a two day mourning for peaceful repose of his soul and may his soul and the souls of the faithfui departed rest In peace - Amen.
See his killers below

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Deblow: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maynman:

That he was killed eventually did not imply that he did not have grace, neither was it a sign of God's hatred or abandonment of him. Even in death, he's still loved by God much more than He loves so many who are still alive.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by Maynman: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Deblow:

That he was killed eventually did not imply that he did not have grace, neither was it a sign of God's hatred or abandonment of him. Even in death, he's still loved by God much more than He loves so many who are still alive.

The love is glaring.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by saintrow1: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Anti tinubu and anti yorubas have made it a priority to keep terrorising and killing Christians to make Muslim Muslim ticket look bad.
Even if armed robbers kill a pastor in a bank or road robbery, they will blame it on muslims and tinubu.
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by pargelenis(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maynman:
crètin spotted
Re: Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna by onuman: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
Christians are endangered people in Nigeria.

Because Nigerian Christians pray only while Islamists in far north Nigeria and from abroad who are armed to the teeth fight to convert Nigeria to an Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, like the Taliban did in Afghanistan. The Islamists are supported by the Islamist Fulani-led government of Nigeria.
The Bible says faith without work is not enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car / Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.