Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) (71438 Views)

Tobi Bakre With 'Sunshine' Albino Horse With One Eye (Photos) / Zamar, Runtown's Son's 1st Birthday Photos / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by EniHolar(f): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chai
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Funny how this guy just disappeared totally from the music scene,the ode no gree evolve pass "pon pon" sound after mad over you grin

He is mad over his sons injury lol
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Gadafii: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Naso my elder brother sons nearly give him mama hbp and hypertension, dem Dey act spider man, jumped from two story bed, the elder one broke his arm, he mama nearly cry die

Boys at very younger age can be very troublesome

3 Likes

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Small ant bite dem go carry come give me a 40year old man as news. Wound wey bitter leaf go fit cure na him dem want make i wish quick recovery. Boy, wounds on a kid is part of growing up. They are hyperactive and prone to it.

2 Likes

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sorry Boy! cool

Welcome to The World of Injuries!
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Omoslim26: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Very cute little boy.
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Heaven only knows how most of this gender reasons like brainless creature, straight to social media first, no matter what's at stake. A sensible mother ought to have been in the hospital already while she sat there taking pictures.

1 Like

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Runtown, one of the greatest in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by MUAnaZephyr: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
OP... You didn't tell us what he ate this morning for breakfast too? undecided

Just anyhow news
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Fedrick100: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

Not everyone can evolve like Adekunle Gold or Fireboy DML.

Another example in the category of Runtown is Mr Eazi.

Run town is better than those guys you mentioned here
He stopped dropping songs but we Nigerians still rate him in top 10 best Nigerian artist, if your fireboy or Ag stay this long without dropping a song they’ll be forgotten

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Business1230:
Hmmm

Runtown my real street nigarr... Shebi u marry Luci las las.

"More life to your enemies" to see you prosper.

No man, I say no man can take your joy away. You go make more money and live your life your way, with free smoke and Hennessy..
All bottles on you...

I luv dix guy

The Original Omo Ologo
Nonsense because he is popular now and Rich ba
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
H
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Nonsense because he is popular now and Rich ba
yes, do you have problem with being rich and popular ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by MarxisGLABACK: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Is Like NAIRALAND HAS BECOME THE HIGHEST MEDIOCRE , AND CHILDISH PLATFORM I HAVE EVER SEEN,

DOES IT MEAN THAT THE MODS DON'T REASON MATURELY WHEN POSTING A TOPIC.

LET HIM GO AND TREAT HIS CHILD PERIOD.
SAME WAY EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM DOES

PLS U GUYS SHOULD SHOW PEOPLE SOME RESPECT. HERE

THE TIME WASTED ON MAKING PICTURES TO PUSH ON SOCIAL MEDIA , WOULD HAVE SAVED
THE LIL KID SO MUCH PAIN, BUT THE PARENTS THOUGHT IN THEIR WISDOM TO PUSH IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA FIRST B4 ANY MEDICAL ATTENTION OR DIALING THE HOSPITAL EMMERGENCY, OR THEIR PERSONAL DOCTORS,

NOW THAT U HAVE TOLD US NOW, SO PLS WAIT,
WHEN WE RESUME PLANARY IN DUE TIME, WE SHALL COME TO DIAGNOSE UR KID, SO AS TO UNRAVEL THE EMEDIATE & REMOTE CAUSES OF THE INJURY OR INSECT BITE, AND ALSO DETECT THE TYPE OF INSECT THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH A BITE.

I HOPE THEY HAVE FUMIGATED THEIR HOUSE AND SORROUNDINGS PROPERLY AGAINST OTHER
MORE DEADLY REPTILES AND INSECTS, TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH LIKE THIS ONE AGAIN

AM ONLY SORRY FOR THE LITTLE KID because THOSE WHO WHERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE TAKEN ADEQUATE CARE OF HIM IN THE 1ST INSTANCE
HAVE ALL FAILED HIM, WHAT A WICKED PEOPLE !
WHAT IF THE INSECT HAD BITTEN THE EYEBALL,

I ADVICE THEY ALSO CALL THE POLICE AND INFORM THEM, because ISSUES LIKE THIS CAN NOT
JUST BE TAKEN LIKELY...................... . . .POLICE MUST BE INVOLVED............

1 Like

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
pretydiva:
Madam you never talk how he take sustain the injury? Blame it on negligence from your end
Get well soon cutie

Wahala no dey finish lol. If nah whites wey no dey like mind their business. Dem go call lawyer. cheesy
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Must everything be brought to social media?
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nairaland is now comedyland grin
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Akinfemmy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Funny how this guy just disappeared totally from the music scene,the ode no gree evolve pass "pon pon" sound after mad over you grin

He didn't disappear, he's currently working on his album which he would be releasing soon.

3 Likes

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Business1230:
yes, do you have problem with being rich and popular ?
I don't, but what I hate is hypocrisy, before he becomes Rich and popular do you like him?
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Business1230:
Hmmm

Runtown my real street nigarr... Shebi u marry Luci las las.

"More life to your enemies" to see you prosper.

No man, I say no man can take your joy away. You go make more money and live your life your way, with free smoke and Hennessy..
All bottles on you..

I luv dix guy

The Original Omo Ologo

All bottles on him

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Benprass(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
PALAPALA02:
And how’s this news??

Nairaland mods, pls screen what you move to fp.

I tell you

Me that open this news to read need to ask myself some deep questions

1 Like

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Boys will be boys.
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:

You referred to runtown as ODE? Can you tell us the mumu that you are?

1 Like

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by lyday60(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Get well soon my baby but the same thing happened to my own son nobody knows about it. My boy is still on it till now. Getting over it gradually. Imagine
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
undecided undecided

Nna mehn see front page news
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by johnfem321: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
They are very very big abroad and make a lot of money still[( mr easi, Tecno , rundtown, yemi alarm ) quote author=Throwback post=114898888]

Not everyone can evolve like Adekunle Gold or Fireboy DML.

Another example in the category of Runtown is Mr Eazi.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nobody Wears This Anymore" - Simi Rocks Old Yeezy Sneakers In New Photo / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.