Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) (71439 Views)

Tobi Bakre With 'Sunshine' Albino Horse With One Eye (Photos) / Zamar, Runtown's Son's 1st Birthday Photos / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Transcriber: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Funny how this guy just disappeared totally from the music scene,the ode no gree evolve pass "pon pon" sound after mad over you grin
i actually like the Pon Pon genre. I believe it should be bigger. Most of the Nigerian songs above 100m YouTube views are Pon Pon
Fall, if, mad over you plus tekno's songs too

Pon Pon is unique
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Transcriber: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

Not everyone can evolve like Adekunle Gold or Fireboy DML.

Another example in the category of Runtown is Mr Eazi.
even olamide evolved, even wiz, David etc

They all evolved to keep up
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Ilamina(f): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Such a cute boy
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
This shiit ain't no news undecided
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Wwwq: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Really
Re: Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
ireneidiva:

They are obviously back from the hospital Mr. Sense.

Kindly check the first shot ma'am, she clearly stated they were heading to the hospital to get stitches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nobody Wears This Anymore" - Simi Rocks Old Yeezy Sneakers In New Photo / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.