Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) (39251 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday / APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by naija4life247: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Okay
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Okobola146: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Una never lose o, dat one na just rehearsal, wait for the real thing in 2023, we go use una broom to sweep you out.

Mynd44 you locked up my thread just because I no get money, no wahala, God dey.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by patrickodey18(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Lolz! Na now this one the wake up from sleep.
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Validated: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2022
This one is still counting Cross River, Imo, Zamfara and Ebonyi as APC states. APC has only 17 states. Even Plateau, Kano, Kaduna, Nasarawa and Kwara are going to other parties come 2023.
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Olamorireayo: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Is only God that can save us from this people either PDP Or APC I have spoken thank u.
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Sammy5413(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2022
And so shall it be when it comes to presidential election 2023
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by patrickodey18(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Validated:
This one is still counting Cross River, Imo, Zamfara and Ebonyi as APC states. APC has only 17 states. Even Plateau, Kano, Kaduna, Nasarawa and Kwara are going to other parties come 2023.
their eyes go clear! Let them keep receiving them self. Am from cross river here we just the wait to send our governor packing.
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by patrickodey18(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2022
Validated:
their eyes go clear! Let them keep deceiving themself. Am from cross river here we just the wait to send our governor packing.
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Emmaari: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2022
The thing is that this old fools don't even know when they failed,you loose because things where not right ,the poor masses are fed up with your government already,2023 will speak volume, this is just the genesis am OBIDIENT.
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by HyconMojo(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2022
But your nigga just said he's still going to challenge the election outcome in court with 50 lawyers including SANS... We're waiting!!!
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Brushstrokes20: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2022
Dude's finally awake WELCOME TO REALITY

Satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided

# anything but Apc
THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE IS GREATER THAN THE
PEOPLE IN POWER!
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Mrice22: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Ode... Old brain with old reasoning... Na now you accept the defeats.. maybe INEC boss don informed you directly.. one down out of 22states.. others loading... Soon you will be OBEDIENT cool cool
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Minjim: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Most Apc governors will suffer from Buhari's failure.

People just know that Apc has failed
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by MartinsD12(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2022
JungleDarts:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/p/2022/7/why-we-lost-osun-election-apc-chairman-abdullahi-adamu.html
grin mumu adamu I thought he said he is not aware apc Lost osun election, now he is saying why apc Lost osun election who cares to know why , this apc chairman is too damn confused
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by kunleiky(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2022
Oh he has finally realized they lost, i.e., lule completely
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by midosky: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2022
This is the beginning of APC failure......general election una go fail woefully
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2022
It’s Still the Same Reason APC Will Loose to LP at the Presidential Election 2023 And Peter Obi Will Emerge Victorious .
Say No to a Drug Baron

1 Share

Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Arjeeni: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2022
The fact that Mr. President has lately shown lackadaisical attitude to APC politicking, this singular act will cost the ruling party more than what they can bear.
If you in particular fails to watch your back? ' won a gbéru ẹ là t' ẹyin'.
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by onlyboyson(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2022
Oga go and sit down useless party
Bloody party
Worst presidential party
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Elidrisy20: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2022
This old PDP man is an undercover agent in APC
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Skyehigher1: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2022
nnachukz:
So he is now aware that his party lost an election in Osun?
I seconded your motion he is now aware that
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Hahabita7: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2022
B
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Otunski: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2022
I thought he said he's not aware his party APC lost? Perhaps INEC has formerly written and informed him of the loss . Useless old man.
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by Abemy(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2022
nnachukz:
So he is now aware that his party lost an election in Osun?

He has been speaking from both sides of his mouth lately.
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by mecuries(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2022
he is never going to admit that people are actually tired of APC
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by shekoduza: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2022
Ogar, you said if your Party lost Osun State, you are not the Son of your Father. How far? are you an adopted Son of your Father now?
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by AlwaySpeakTruth: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2022
It is good that these people don’t assume come 2023. They need to go and tell their governors to work between now and the elections if not they will be in for the shock of their lives.

Atiku has a major flaw: he wants to come and sell all our major assets to himself like he did as VP.

Tinubu with this VP from Borno is a disadvantage. Borno people are one of the problems of Bubu’s tenure alongside his family who have no sense just greed.

What none of them have said or done: what are they doing about security and the terrible economy? Let them start now let us see.

We want to know what their mandates are, who are their team? Who are their ministers? What is the pedigree of all these followers they are travelling upandan with. They say show me your friends I will tell you who you are.

We dey observe.
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2022
I thought this man said he is not aware of the outcome of Osun election? That He reads News paper every morning before breakfast and did not in any way noticed the outcome

How come he is now accepting defeat here…

See make I tell una May Ogun kill anyone weh go vote APC for general election… I no support vawulence no reach for this one.

The crop of leaders in APC are bunch of Liers and Idiiots with zero conscience no humors no sympathy just evil and lies.

APC where respected elderly man will see white , knows you know it is white but want you to accept it is black. God forbid this party APC come 2023….not again should an APC calamity befall our beautiful Nation.
Re: Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) by fredoooooo: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2022
Wee u keep quiet , this useless party chairman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari About Shehu Sani (Photos) / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.