Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,400 members, 7,846,689 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 (28516 Views)

You Can’t Wait For Govt To Do Everything, Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Mandate2023:

What is funny in where am voting.....where ever u like u stand, that's ur problem not mine....if u want a better Nigeria and want d south to take power Tinubu is d candidate, dis is reality and not all dis mushrooms tribalistic party's like NNPC, AAC etc.

The only 2 party is APC and PDP, others will be looking for where d votes of all dis online miscreants disappear to on election day

Instead of sell your candidates you dey behave like your presidential candidate Wey Dey talk like tout, uncouth presidential candidate, insulting, verbalizing, vindictive man, try to sell your candidate to neutrals who is seeing Obi as a better option, try sell, sell his works, his vision, lets see who to pitch tent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by membranus: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2022
YoungLionken:
Are you voting him because you yearn for change or because he's your tribesman??

I noticed majority of the Igbos just want to vote Obi because he's Igbo, regardless. But when the Yoruba does that with BAT, it becomes something else..

Well, I'm voting Obi because of change...

Unfortunately Obi's online supporters, with their unrelenting tribal insults, will be his undoing.

Many of us that love him before are starting to detest him. Because his unlearned Igbo kinsmen have turned his candidacy to tribal warfare which is highly offensive and off putting.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Arysexy(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2022
anonimi:

Tribal trash veiled in big, oyoyo grammar.
But we are not deceived and cannot be deceived about the fraudulent failure that Obi is.

Pandora you say

See Tinubu and Atiku in Pandora

When we were Atikulating, it was not tribal. Nonsense

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Jack500: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2022
fiizznation:
Funny. Well 2023 is not very far. But I hope you people won't start calling Nigeria a zoo again when Mr. Obi is defeated in the election which is what will probably happen.

Leave them! We will be here to mock them angry grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Melonsmasher: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2022
Blackfire:
Who is obi ?

So he is your brother...that means your mother was promiscuous... you see reason why he can't be president

North 2023
I bet you recently escaped from a psychic ward

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2022
They should just do the election now. I can't wait to vote him too. My blood is hot.....

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Maximeo(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Arysexy:

The revered Prof Wole endorsed APC's failed Buhari and Osibanjo and no one crucified him of supporting Osibanjo and Tinubu's choice BC of tribalism.

Regarding your rants about Biafra, can an Obi Presidency realize Biafra without a National assembly support? You know this is a senseless assertion masked under hate statement.

Vote for competence and not EMI lokan. It's actually Igbos turn if we want to go that route

You don't have to reply senseless post.

Why wouldn't you say Tinubu will actualize OPC and Oduduwa Republic.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Emmy2022tech: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Blackfire:
Who is obi ?

So he is your brother...that means your mother was promiscuous... you see reason why he can't be president

North 2023
Stop Telling The World That You Lack Common Sense, You Can’t Even Comprehend Well.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Niklaus398: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I can't also wait to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu...

No insults on this thread and on her social media handles and you know why...but let another celebrity say these exact words about Tinubu and watch cyber terrorism at its finest.
People like
You are enemies of state anyways...so we don't expect you to vote for the youths choice for good governance. After all, you are a supporter of buhari and this govt that has so destroyed Nigeria.
A serious govt won't keep students at home for 5 months counting.. only a useless govt does. Your Party and Pdp are one and the same that's why we have choosen to go with Labour party that understand the plights of Labour in Nigeria.

People like you are those blinded by party loyalty tht even if your party is bad you will still vote it into power.
You supporting Tinubu as you did buhari and still doing buhari.
And you said you're Igbo ...lol. Yoruba Muslim man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by RexTramadol1: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
Family affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by anonimi: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
Arysexy:
Pandora you say

See Tinubu and Atiku in Pandora

When we were Atikulating, it was not tribal. Nonsense

So Peter Obi is in good company with the two rogues.
The only difference is that Peter Obi is a desperate politician and big LIAR pretending to be a stingy saint like Bubu when he is anything but.

fyneguy:
Peter Obi said, at the 2016 edition of the platform, that he had only one wristwatch for many years.

Pictures have exposed the lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzNgQJd66s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Arysexy(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
Jack500:

Leave them! We will be here to mock them angry grin

And after mocking them you come online to beg for give away when they start ruining the economy like you did in 2015 and 2019.

I hope the mockery elevate your suffering
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Jack500: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
IJOBA11:
IF YORUBA MUSLIMS CONTINUE LIKE THIS, NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER VOTE FOR YOU GUYS AGAIN.

TWO CAN ACTUALLY PLAY THIS GAME angry

Have you ever voted for us before? Ibos can go anywhere with their vote, no one needs it
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Optimistme: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Mandate2023 post=114904188]

What is funny in where am voting.....where ever u like u stand, that's ur problem not mine....if u want a better Nigeria and want d south to take power Tinubu is d candidate, dis is reality and not all dis mushrooms tribalistic party's like NNPC, AAC etc.

The only 2 party is APC and PDP, others will be looking for where d votes of all dis online miscreants disappear to on election day[/
Enemy of Nigeria
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by anonimi: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Family affairs

cheesy grin

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by tamdun: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Liar, person wey no go near Nigeria during elections

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by ogatboy(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Blackfire:
Who is obi ?

North 2023

Criminals like Atiku can not and will not rule Nigeria. The vote in 2023 go shock people. People that have never voted in their life are ready to vote for Peter Obi. The full South East and South South, a portion of South West, a portion of the North and the bloc Christian votes. Even Pastors that do not vote will be voting in 2023.

When he becomes President, you will be one of those rejoicing by the positive changes you will experience. You won't have to sell your soul for peanuts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Myfavourite: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I can't also wait to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu...

No insults on this thread and on her social media handles and you know why...but let another celebrity say these exact words about Tinubu and watch cyber terrorism at its finest.
it's time you go for medical check-up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Arysexy(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Maximeo:

You don't have to reply senseless post.

Why wouldn't you say Tinubu will actualize OPC and Oduduwa Republic.

They are bunch of confused lots.

One minute, they say Obi is supporting Biafra, another minute they show you pictures of Obi killing Biafra agitators.

Just grabbing at any available straw after they could not pin anything on him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by clarocuzioo(m): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2022
YoungLionken:
Are you voting him because you yearn for change or because he's your tribesman??

I noticed majority of the Igbos just want to vote Obi because he's Igbo, regardless. But when the Yoruba does that with BAT, it becomes something else..

Well, I'm voting Obi because of change...

Your statement is absolute fallacy, remove Peter Obi and replace it with Either Hope Uzodinma, Rochas Okorocha, T.A Orji, Okezie Ikpeazu or Ekeremadu and watch the movement die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Arysexy(m): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2022
Jack500:

Have you ever voted for us before? Ibos can go anywhere with their vote, no one needs it

Igbos voted OBJ and MKO, but never in the history has Yorubas reciprocated.

Even this 2023 election is supposed to be SE turn but Yoruba are dragging it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Blackfire:
Who is obi ?

Peter Obi 2023
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2022
click the link on my signature to join
remove one slash to be able to join the group

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Lemmy123(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2022
Eleven01:

What has he done to get all these believe in him?

I care less, I just prefer him to others

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Golan007: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2022
Eleven01:

What has he done to get all these believe in him?

He's eboe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by ASAPFERG1: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Obi kor, mikel ni.. mtcheew
No igbo man will rule Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by ribbit: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:
Nobody would call her tribalist for endorsing an Anambra Catholic like her
they are blackmailers.

Don't let anyone blackmail you into voting a failure who failed as a state governor.

Everyone knows igbos are the most tribalistic people in the world. They will defend their tribe and try to blackmail you into hating yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by scribble: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2022
Blackfire:
Who is obi ?

North 2023

Even dull aboki for 1 lifetime
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Jack500: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2022
Arysexy:

And after mocking them you come online to beg for give away when they start ruining the economy like you did in 2015 and 2019.

I hope the mockery elevate your suffering

E pain am grin, I will be here to mock you grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by ribbit: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2022
Arysexy:

liar liar. Disgusting liar. Lying about something easily verifiable.

Igbos voted against abiola and chose northerner because of igbo vice.

Igbos voted against preferred yoruba candidate in olu falae and chose Obasanjo instead.

Igbos have never voted for any preferred Yoruba candidate in it's history.

They voted shagari against awolowo. Because shagari had igbo vice.

Don't come and bobo us with lies here.

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Jack500: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2022
Arysexy:

Liar, ibos didn't vote either, Abiola lost in the East overall, ibos voted PDP not Obasanjo, falae was the Yoruba Candidate not Obasanjo.

You have never voted for us and we keep winning, shove your votes in your anus, Yorubas don't need it.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Naijanascam: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2022
I'm humbled by this genuine love shown to PO

This is is from a sincere heart not from asslicking individuals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Damilare Bello Mohammed, 5 Others Over Sagamu Secret Cult Killings / Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) / Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.